Joel's Breakfast

stasis78

Oh.... so it's like baby food?

First of all, that stuff you put on those fries is closer to "baby food." Second, my kid went from breast milk to regular food (albeit in child-size bites), so what constitutes "baby food" varies.

First of all, that stuff you put on those fries is closer to "baby food." Second, my kid went from breast milk to regular food (albeit in child-size bites), so what constitutes "baby food" varies.

Dude relax.

We're just talking about food here.

aklVbmJ.gif

I didn't realize that somehow your self esteem was linked to a corn product.

I'll know for next time.

I'm just talking smack. No upsetness here.

(Though I'm still a little scarred by this notion of pizza and mayo. I'm going to have a nightmare. Why would you ruin wonderful pizza, especially awesome-sounding spicy pizza?)

Edit: Now see, without the cheese curds and the gravy, I'm down with loaded fries. Put meat and cheese of different kinds on them, and I'll eat them all day.

I'm just talking smack. No upsetness here.

(Though I'm still a little scarred by this notion of pizza and mayo. I'm going to have a nightmare. Why would you ruin wonderful pizza, especially awesome-sounding spicy pizza?)

My Brother's Ex puts Mayo on her peanut butter sandwich.

That still frightens me.

Although.... I've heard people say it's pretty good.

Sometimes you never know.

I remember waiting will I was 30 years old before I finally tried a peanut butter with pickle sandwich.

It sounded so gross and yet people raved about it.

I remember exactly what I thought when I took the first bite.

"I've wasted 30 years. I could have been eating these the whole time."

n6QirZz.gif

We went to Florida last year and had grits for the first time. They were quite good. The waitress suggested salting it lightly and eating it with our easy over eggs. She had me put each egg on top of the bowl of grits and then get some grits and egg together for each bite. The yolk mixed in with the grits was especially good-- good enough to make me abandon dipping my toast since I could then save THAT for cinnamon sugar.

Speaking of which,

Scrambled eggs garnished with cottage cheese was a surprising combo that I discovered to be amazingly good.

We went to Florida last year and had grits for the first time. They were quite good. The waitress suggested salting it lightly and eating it with our easy over eggs. She had me put each egg on top of the bowl of grits and then get some grits and egg together for each bite. The yolk mixed in with the grits was especially good-- good enough to make me abandon dipping my toast since I could then save THAT for cinnamon sugar.

Speaking of which,

Scrambled eggs garnished with cottage cheese was a surprising combo that I discovered to be amazingly good.

Yeah, I skip the salt (I don't salt anything besides water when boiling) but easy eggs and grits are fantastic together. I always like the cream of wheat I grew up eating up north, and honestly thought grits was the southern-name for that but it's surprisingly different. Love them both lol, but eggs don't go on cream of wheat hehe.

Interesting about eggs and cottage cheese. I'll have to try that. Still a big nope on mayo and pizza though.

Try Newfie fries - Fries/Turkey dressing & gravy :)

I'm not really a fan of brown gravy. That's the real turn-off to Poutine (and Newfie fries, it seems).

I just finished some Roland's Delight. I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to have some. (That's Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you sickos.)

I'm not really a fan of brown gravy. That's the real turn-off to Poutine (and Newfie fries, it seems).

I just finished some Roland's Delight. I couldn't stop thinking about it and had to have some. (That's Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you sickos.)

Might be a wise choice.

While very good Newfie fries (despite their name) were originally designed by a Zombie Boss to slow humans down enough so they can catch them. Was the original inspiration for the A17 stamina model :)

I misread rolands OP and thought he meant French toast with cinnamon lol

I can add regular cinnamon toast but does it need butter or anything? @roland

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I have no idea what Joel eats for breakfast but I made it a mountain man style cuisine for him anyway ;)

Yes, because EVERYBODY loves me....lol. ;)

Lol especially guppy and jax ;p

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because EVERYBODY loves me....lol. ;)

MM and Gazz are easy to add text for. You post so much I’ll spend more time looking for Roland quotes than actually making all of my mod....

Archived