Please stop changing achievements. Instead, delete them and create new ones.

jazztickets

Editing old achievements resets the global achievement count to zero and messes up the "Rare Achievement Showcase" on your steam profile.

For me personally, I would like to earn the new achievements. Just because I got the highest wellness in A16 doesn't mean I got level 10 Fortitude in A17.

You've been told a million times not to exaggerate.

I'll wait for pimps to prove me wrong. Also, it was more of a joke I feel like I'm entitled to as kickstarter backer after all these years.

I like the progress, but you can't deny the fact that its one of the longest EAs we have ever seen, for good or for worse, all others got released or turned into vaporware.

I'll wait for pimps to prove me wrong. Also, it was more of a joke I feel like I'm entitled to as kickstarter backer after all these years.

I like the progress, but you can't deny the fact that its one of the longest EAs we have ever seen, for good or for worse, all others got released or turned into vaporware.

And long may the Alpha continue I reckon.

Keep in mind, when Alpha stops, so does all but a sliver of content addition.

On the one hand, I look forward to Beta optimisations, and most especially to indulging in some of the fantastic mod overhauls our mod communities have come up with, but I'll also be just a little sad that the bulk of new TFP-delivered content will (future DLC's aside) be over.

The end of Alpha, whenever that is, is a double-edged sword to me.

You've been told a million times not to exaggerate.

Seems about right to me. Your just not figuring in the dev time associated with moving the game towards their original vision for the game, Fortnite. It'll take awhile to implement the new Battle Royale map generator. And don't even get started about the new progressionless system with world generated legendary loot system. That's Madmole's hill to die on and you can't convince him otherwise.

And long may the Alpha continue I reckon.

Keep in mind, when Alpha stops, so does all but a sliver of content addition.

On the one hand, I look forward to Beta optimisations, and most especially to indulging in some of the fantastic mod overhauls our mod communities have come up with, but I'll also be just a little sad that the bulk of new TFP-delivered content will (future DLC's aside) be over.

The end of Alpha, whenever that is, is a double-edged sword to me.

Umm, no.

Have you ever heard of DLCs or expansions?

Its a way to add content to the games that are already released!

Scope and price of that additional content is only up to the devs and some even add it for free!

Amazing, innit?

The only thing that will end with alpha is flipping all the systems upside down and remaking them all the time.

And post release, the major difference to alpha will be new version update will no longer be a valid excuse for forced world restart(or, as in this thread, achievment rework).

Umm, no.

Have you ever heard of DLCs or expansions?

Its a way to add content to the games that are already released!

Scope and price of that additional content is only up to the devs and some even add it for free!

Amazing, innit?

The only thing that will end with alpha is flipping all the systems upside down and remaking them all the time.

And post release, the major difference to alpha will be new version update will no longer be a valid excuse for forced world restart(or, as in this thread, achievment rework).

Try reading my post again, when asking whether I've heard of DLC's..........

• 1 month later...

I barely played 7 days to die. I now have 4 achievements I didn't earn, and they're the top 4 achievements on my profile. The achievements that got blocked out are Hardcore achievements in Path of Exile, which took me several hundred hours to accomplish. To me, this is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed asap.

Your game is messing with my steam, and I haven't even played it for the last 2 years.

You can change your achievement showcase to select whatever you want, or use Steam Achievement Manager to remove them entirely.

That's not how the rare achievements showcase works... and removing that showcase just because 1 game screwed it up is annoying. I myself am quite annoyed by it cuz it wiped out my actual legit rare achievements which wasn't easy at all to get.

I can only hope that more players will get those dumb achievements so that the percentage will go up and will clear out of the showcase. Cuz let's be honest, some of the achievements for this game is just blatantly dumb... so there's no way I'll ever waste my time trying to get them all.

You can change your achievement showcase to select whatever you want, or use Steam Achievement Manager to remove them entirely.

But I want my achievements to be showcased, because it took a lot of effort and only a small portion of players was able to do it. I also don't want to use questionable software to remove achievements. I'm not the one that should fix this issue.

I'm expecting quite a lot of new content to be added after the Beta hits. Mainly because the main game framework should be finished, so there will be time for adding new enemies (diversifying existing ones), new biomes, new items (perhaps even weapons), but also a lot new POIs. Unless we're talking about a whole new mechanic added into a DLC like animal husbandry or more advanced farming.

We'll see, we'll see...

For the time being, gonna have to check out the achievements and see what i lack... Or what i can get eh...

Also finally remove PvP achievments. This is supposed to be a game focusing on SP and Coop. fkn 500 PvP kills as an achievment for a SP/Coop game is a freaking joke.

Also did i miss some new rules in the forum? Since when is exaggerating against the rules? Seriously?

So I just got a new achievement in Grim Dawn that only 0.5% of people have. It's not my rarest achievement though, because 7 days to die gives me three achievements that are rarer, despite me not playing this game since 2016 and only playing it for 48 frickin hours. Can you please hotfix that ♥♥♥♥?

Archived