PVP is broken. MP PVE IS BROKEN!!! Or is it?

stasis78

I’ve seen so many threads about this issue. I’ve seen all the complaints. All the whining. All the cry crying. Seriously

GET A SERVER MOD!!!!!!

These “problems” that everyone cry about constantly are FIXED or will be FIXED in the future with server mods.

Stop with the crying please. Thanks 😘

I’ve seen so many threads about this issue. I’ve seen all the complaints. All the whining. All the cry crying. Seriously

GET A SERVER MOD!!!!!!

These “problems” that everyone cry about constantly are FIXED or will be FIXED in the future with server mods.

Stop with the crying please. Thanks

You must be new here. Complaining is what we do. Save us Jax

GET A SERVER MOD!!!!!!

Stop with the crying please. Thanks ��

This attitude needs to stop. Its been over 5 years and we pretty much have the same content with little variation to that content, the difference between now and then is perks, and lengthening of the early game.

Very little attention to MP or PVP. Yes, its broken, its beyond broken.

We come onto these forums to voice our opinion and discuss problems with other players, while this may seem like complaining to people like you at face value, if we didn't try to bring these issues to the dev team, they wouldn't know there are any problems.

Also,

The general consensus for some people is that modding is always the answer and the problem with that is its not an answer, just a band aid.

I should not have to mod in or out things that virtually make a playing experience unstable or unbalanced.

You're basically just complaining about people complaining about legitimate problems, so that makes you a hypocrite, Or does it?

Oh please don't encourage him.

His ego is big enough already.

sRDgfBh.gif

Well, yeah. NOW

source.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Typical. Talk about hating the game or how it needs mods just to run properly. If you feel this way, go play another game. It's like the idiots in Ark that run 100+ mods then complain about issues, but they won't remove the mod because the game absolutely needs it or it is unplayable. I will never understand that mentality...

Probably the silliest thing I have ever read.

What did mods do to you when you were a young little seph. And why do you CARE if people want something more than vanilla when they have over 3000 hours in the game?

You must be tremendous fun at parties.

giphy.gif

Damn you Lucky, youre rubbing off on me

Probably the silliest thing I have ever read.

What did mods do to you when you were a young little seph. And why do you CARE if people want something more than vanilla when they have over 3000 hours in the game?

You must be tremendous fun at parties.

It's nothing about that. You're literally playing a game you complain about because it isn't the way that YOU want it to be or believe that it should be. This leads to the mentality that you must modify it via mods. Have you ever considered the facts that the game is both an alpha and that maybe The Pimps are doing their game, their way? We can play it and enjoy it or gripe about it and mod it to the max. I don't see how everything is broken. I had a bicycle disappear, ONCE. No disappearing acts in A15 or A16 I recall and not before that either. It's OK, it is in development and I accepted that fact when I bought the game prior to release.

Also, it's not about caring if you mod your copy of the game. I am all for that. My reference to Ark are these people that have no clue about resource management that load up a server or two with way too many mods, get crashes and the like, and won't remove the mod or mods listed int he crash report because the game isn't fun without said mod. They literally run out of resources or have mods which conflict with each other and would rather keep blaming the developers, who have nothing to do with the mods, than cut back a bit. But I digress, this isn't an Ark forum.

The point I was making was not that people shouldn't mod. I am all for that. Maybe some kid will learn something when making his or her first mod that gets them into a career later in life (programming, IT, etc). The point I was making, which obviously went a tad above your head, was that you bought this game as-is, in development, because you LIKED it. Now the game is crap unless modded to death? The devs won't listen? Everything's broken? Seriously? Then if the game is so horrible, why are you playing it?

Archived