Ramp looping exploit gone in A17.1?

Jan2607

TopAce6 thank you for all these images :)

Royal how does this work?

You mean the melee base ?

Zombies run up the Stairs if both hatches of a side form a bridge (carefull if there is a hole and no better path to you they move up and jump over the gap)

During they runn very slow arround you (Barbwire) you can melee them.

If You cant kill them all they will fall through the openings before they reach you

I wish they'd stop zombies passing through pillar 50's - I really loved building that type of base in A16, you were down on the same level as them, melee'ing them or shooting if they got too much, repairing your traps, trying to repair your pillars before they broke through, it was damn good fun!

I wish they'd stop zombies passing through pillar 50's - I really loved building that type of base in A16, you were down on the same level as them, melee'ing them or shooting if they got too much, repairing your traps, trying to repair your pillars before they broke through, it was damn good fun!

Not my style, i tried it once, pillar 50 base in A15, but didn't like it. So i removed the pillars

and had some real fun. :)

Not my style, i tried it once, pillar 50 base in A15, but didn't like it. So i removed the pillars

and had some real fun. :)

Fair enough, but I had a nice parthenon style base, and it was an active defence and made use of all the traps, i even had a good front door system so you could walk in without needing weird ramps or jumps to get into your base - i don't see why they would have stopped that from working in A17.

parthenon.thumb.jpg.43ff498e9c8df9739e5a0fdb18287cac.jpg

Some1 please enlighten me here.

Whats the overall goal ?

1. To not let players get past night 56ish ? If so whos going to play long term and how ?

2. Is there currently a design/base that gives the players a fighting chance for late game stage horde nights ?

3. Is it possible to have " fun/survive " in the game long term anymore ?

Archived