Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

Alloc. i need to thank U for your remarkble server mod.

i run pve server for a long time, that is the 1st time I can ban hackers so easy by using your mod.

some sugg:

1. need more list land protection option, like llp [steam id/entity id/name] and llp summary(just list how much ks player had used )

2. can "si: to be more powerful? we need to list offine player's stuff

Thanks for the kind words =)

1. need more list land protection option, like llp [steam id/entity id/name] and llp summary(just list how much ks player had used )

2. can "si: to be more powerful? we need to list offine player's stuff

1. Yeah, that should be possible.

2. I will add a way to access those that have been saved, i.e. those players that were online during the current runtime of the server. That won't allow you to access inventories of players that were only online before the server was last restarted though.

wat about add some support to add\remove\list\save ban-list and white-list online?

Could you describe in a bit more detail what you mean?

The game already supports add/remove for the banlist so I'm not quite sure what you want ;)

(Listing seems reasonable though, have been annoyed by not being able to look at the current list of admins during my tests ...)

Lordicon is a dork...

Hey Alloc like my quote? btw not sure if its your end or the server manager but a lot of us are getting the message.

"Allocs Server Fixes Not Detected"

Even though we have your files installed correctly and the server manager installed correctly.

Im using Windows 2008 R2 on a VDS host and dedicated server files from the steam client, not sure if this would be the reason its displaying or not.

Don't get what you want to tell me with that (fake) quote.

Regarding FRTs manager not detecting the mod you will have to ask him, I don't know how he's detecting the mod.

But you can make sure it's not your server causing the problem by running one of the added commands (e.g. "version") by a manual Telnet or Control panel connection.

Ok just double tested it and I deleted all the server manager files as well as Alloc's fixs files, Downloaded and installed the newest versions and now I am getting this message in the server manager console.

"Alloc's Server Fixes is not the minimum version required for support of the extended features. Please ensure you are running the latest mod. Until updated, some extended features may not work."

Edit: Forgot to mention all commands still work in game, Just getting above error message in server manager console.

Could you describe in a bit more detail what you mean?

The game already supports add/remove for the banlist so I'm not quite sure what you want ;)

(Listing seems reasonable though, have been annoyed by not being able to look at the current list of admins during my tests ...)

as i know unban a player need to get server offline, and to delete player steamid in xml file, and same to white list too. I dont know how to unban a player when server online.

Edited by boilingmetal (see edit history)