Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

Have 1 caps, 8 Lower case, and 1 number, Also happens when I had 1 caps, 5 lower case, and 1 number. No other characters but numbers and letters. Happens on both my PC and Server when trying to connect to telnet. So I know it has to be something with the server files or the fixes.

Just added player location markers to the map (don't forget to update the webserver files too if you want to use it).

That sounds awesome!

How tricky would it be to produce 1 private map with player locations for admin, as well as the public one? Maybe use a port specified by admin instead of hardcoding it?

That's planned as the HTTP classes that I provided by .NET don't allow me to have both authorized and public access on a single port (at least not the way I want it ;) ). But for now there's not so much in it and even the player display is mostly for evaluating different things ;)

No, just can't make it right for everyone atm ;)

As I do not want to care for both servers atm (a public and a protected one) I only have that one and that is either unprotected or protected for everyone. The latest this will change is when the API provides more control over the game, currently you can't do any harm and the shown data isn't that private either :)

I might be adding just a single flag-file to enable the authentication ... Though one should always remember that HTTP authentication does not provide confidentiality nor is it really secure. If you don't want anyone having access you should use a standalone HTTP server with SSL and let it proxy to the integrated webserver (that's what I'm doing with the public port on my server, just not using SSL so far).