Improvements for the dedicated server

Alloc

Yeah, it doesn't even say it wants to start the webserver ... Could you show us a screenshot of the game folder?

/EDIT: Eh, why doesn't it say anything about the mod being loaded?

Saw this in his output not sure if it is related, note his path "Администратор"

27.168 Exception in MapRenderBlockBuffer.saveTextureToFile(): System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\Администратор\Documents\7 Days To Die\Saves\Random Gen\[RUS]ManqueEnD\map\0\0\-3.png

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int)

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.File.Create (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes (System.String path, System.Byte[] bytes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AllocsFixes.MapRendering.MapRenderBlockBuffer.saveTextureToFile (System.String _fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also I do not see any of the commands spam that you normally see of lpe, and gt. But I guess that could be only if you run FRT?

Saw this in his output

Also I do not see any of the commands spam that you normally see of lpe, and gt. But I guess that could be only if you run FRT?

This exception doesn't matter in this regard. And yeah, gt and lpe are issued by FRT's SM for management purposes.

Yeah, it doesn't even say it wants to start the webserver ... Could you show us a screenshot of the game folder?

/EDIT: Eh, why doesn't it say anything about the mod being loaded?

Game Folder screen

XpJSkgG.png

i usually launch the server with FRT SM. Tryed to launch from "startdedicated.bat" - no result. It slil not work

Already uploaded ;)

/EDIT:

@Hensley: This all looks right, the only thing that still bothers me is no entry in the log about starting the mod. But as you have to update the mod now anyway for a9.3 maybe this will help.

Update mod. Server fixes - working, all is good. But, webserver - no. :(

Maybe i add you on skype and you help me)

Hey Alloc I am getting a Putty Fatal Error only when I add your fixes to the server if I use the default it works the error reads Network Error: connection refused.

Any thoughts?

I also get the telnet no connection error in the FRT Server manager but only when I use the Assembly-CSharp.dll from your site, Tested a few times.

Hey Alloc I am getting a Putty Fatal Error only when I add your fixes to the server if I use the default it works the error reads Network Error: connection refused.

Any thoughts?

Currently no idea. Works fine as always over here :(

Update mod. Server fixes - working, all is good. But, webserver - no. :(

Maybe i add you on skype and you help me)

You can find my contact info on the wiki ;)

'listitems' and 'give' are apparently not recognizing block-type items, like 'concrete', etc.

Yup, that's why it's "item" ;)

The game makes a diff here itself, like in creative menu. Currently haven't found a sane way to get that done with blocks. Still on my todo list though.