Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

KYReddneck

Merry Christmas. I can one-up you on childhood alien sitcoms that I used to watch on t.v.

latest?cb=20170828095544

God Mork and Mindy I loved that show. Alf too.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you all have a great one. FP staff -- I hope you enjoy your break (mods included).

Thank you for this great game, especially in this day and age where great games are far too rare and the games that come out now are laden with microtransactioned cosmetics rather than actual gameplay improvements.

May all of your stockings be filled with Sham Sandwiches. the Hobo Stew is hot and tasty and you and your families have a spectacular time beating zombies with candy cane clubs -- and Traitor Rekt blesses you with his kind words.

Or, have a standard-human amazing Christmas getting drunk, fat, and enjoying the kids freak out over presents ;) -- either or!

Merry Christmas. I can one-up you on childhood alien sitcoms that I used to watch on t.v.

latest?cb=20170828095544

I remember Mork and Mindy....I'm sure we can rewind our memories back a lil further though. :cocksure:

xmas1av0.jpg.c409570bb7797ee7844f62e561c32836.jpg

Edit: (I know this wasnt an alien sitcom but I'm not so sure Barney wasnt some form of alien lol)

Archived