[Map]Slum

pikero

[QUOTE=Laz Man;304553]Hey decchyper, Is the wildernessPOI code necessary or is it to add even more possibility for the slum to spawn? From my testing, adding large POIs to the wilderness group works but can cause clipping issues with other wilderness prefabs generated nearby. Edit: just realized the "Wilderness POIs" was probably just a copy/paste typo. Should have been "pikero_slum_prefab"?[/QUOTE] yes it was i updated it shortly after also to answer your question, i was answering someone question about the rgwmixer. i added it as its own cel/hub/prefab so it has a lesser change of spawning ( 1/2 that of a large town poi) without effecting any of the current chances. cant remember which post .. i forgot to reply with quote. . it could be put in with any other group. but you will reduce the over change of the other items in that group.

This is great work. We can add the slum AND Laz Man's prison this way, right? With the slum in particular, there are two tts files that I think need to be placed in exact positions relative to each other, pikero_slum.tts and pikero_slum_air.tts. Is this likely to be a problem?

[QUOTE=bigc90210;304533]netopier,would you mind sharing the code/rwgmixer file so we could check it out please?[/QUOTE] Hey, as I wrote before, I didn't used rwg mixer, I spawned that prefab in exact coords because I want it only once on specific location on my RWG map. I used HAL's prefab editor with DLL patch and BBB commands for this. 1) install HAL's prefab editor 2) patch DLLs 3) Copy your server map to your singleplayer folder 4) Run 7dtd game client and click continue on your map 5) Spawm prefab where you want and quit 6) Copy back map from single player to your server and you are done :) Neto.

[QUOTE=thewalkingdeadguy;306543]I'm not a 100% but I think that's what deccypher did above ^^[/QUOTE] ehm.... yes.... sometimes I have to read more than the last 3 or 4 posts in a thread to give a reasonable answer I think ;-) and yes, thats exactly what deccypher did.

[QUOTE=rucky;306550]ehm.... yes.... sometimes I have to read more than the last 3 or 4 posts in a thread to give a reasonable answer I think ;-) and yes, thats exactly what deccypher did.[/QUOTE] If you get it to work let us know and take some screenshots. :) I haven't had time to test it out myself.

• 1 month later...
Copy from compo pack thread: [ATTACH=CONFIG]11130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11132[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11133[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11134[/ATTACH] It will need some changes to sit nicely in RWG but I am very impressed ;) Really like the use of the road decals to get the yellow lines, had no idea that was possible and is exactly what I was looking for in my custom hub layout :) [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Quick code to get it in your game to have a look: In ruleset change: Add to prefab rules: Hub Layouts: Go to 0,0 and explore :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you gonna update this for alpha 13? I LOVED this area, I had so much fun basing here and spending days looting. However put in 13 all I get is an huge ditch. It would be wonderful if you did. I have the combo pack, but as of yet HAVE NOT seen it. Can you do it for Nazegane again?

[QUOTE=fireidar;386081]Are you gonna update this for alpha 13? I LOVED this area, I had so much fun basing here and spending days looting. However put in 13 all I get is an huge ditch. It would be wonderful if you did. I have the combo pack, but as of yet HAVE NOT seen it. Can you do it for Nazegane again?[/QUOTE] Go to the compo pack the slums are a13 compatible

I want to put this back in the original area it was meant for. While I probably could just change the title to match the ones from the combo pack, the fact the first was one part and your version is split into two complicates things. The original file leaves an huge hole in the ground, but I couldn't figure how to get both in properly. That's why I was asking if he could do it for alpha 13. I don't mean redo it, I meant make it so it will show up like the original. If you could figure it out, or at least help me, I'd be grateful. I know how to get a prefab to a certain area by putting in the coordinates, but doing something for an two parter......beyond me.

[QUOTE=fireidar;386591]I want to put this back in the original area it was meant for. While I probably could just change the title to match the ones from the combo pack, the fact the first was one part and your version is split into two complicates things. The original file leaves an huge hole in the ground, but I couldn't figure how to get both in properly. That's why I was asking if he could do it for alpha 13. I don't mean redo it, I meant make it so it will show up like the original. If you could figure it out, or at least help me, I'd be grateful. I know how to get a prefab to a certain area by putting in the coordinates, but doing something for an two parter......beyond me.[/QUOTE] Ok there is a reason mags had to do it in two. Since a12 the big prefabs didnt spawn or if they did lots wwre missing cut off or never rendered. It is impossible at this stage to make the slums spawn without being in a hub and without how mags has done it.

Look in compo pack. You will nee ld to grab the slums code from 5 sections.... 1. Rulesets 2. Cell rules 3. Hub rules 4. Prefab rules (look in bigpois copy the whole and remove every other prefab other then the 2 slum lines & 5. Hub layouts Then in the compo pack prefab folder grab the slums tts and xmls. There should be 4 2 tts's and 2 xmls and paste in your game prefab folder. Then go back to rulesets set a position for it. Can comment out wasteland hub and change slums position to 0,0 & it will spawn in the center of the map.

Huh? I barely understand what you just said. I know about the tt and xmls. They, and the originals, ARE in my game folder. I know about going into the prefabs.xml in Nazegane to put the coordinates in for each prefab and how to find that (go into game, find ideal location, use ~ key and type lp for location then put in the prefabs.xml) but the rest I didn't get.

[QUOTE=fireidar;387068]Huh? I barely understand what you just said. I know about the tt and xmls. They, and the originals, ARE in my game folder. I know about going into the prefabs.xml in Nazegane to put the coordinates in for each prefab and how to find that (go into game, find ideal location, use ~ key and type lp for location then put in the prefabs.xml) but the rest I didn't get.[/QUOTE] Oh navesgane i got no idea. I only play rwg. But from what i remember you add the 2 tts and xmls of the slums in prefabs folder then in navesgane prefab list you put in the co ords you want. May have to play around with the co ords til you have them flush

Archived