A17e Stamina

Royal Deluxe

The current build (b208) stamina is far better. But only with the coffee buff.

Sadly there is no way to get enough coffee ingame.

With the current situation i need (if i can viasit only one trading machine per day) arround 12 time more coffe than i can get.

So what do you others think

* effect duration (aka buff) from 2 Minutes to 5 Minutes

* Vending machine, double the average available ammount

For the moment (with 7 traders near i can visit 3 on average per day) i can hardly get enough Coffe with a modded 8 Minute buff. Means this would not remove the wish for more, but would reduce the pain at startgame mining on a great scale.

What do you think about stamina in the current build

The current build (b208) stamina is far better. But only with the coffee buff.

Sadly there is no way to get enough coffee ingame.

With the current situation i need (if i can viasit only one trading machine per day) arround 12 time more coffe than i can get.

So what do you others think

* effect duration (aka buff) from 2 Minutes to 5 Minutes

* Vending machine, double the average available ammount

For the moment (with 7 traders near i can visit 3 on average per day) i can hardly get enough Coffe with a modded 8 Minute buff. Means this would not remove the wish for more, but would reduce the pain at startgame mining on a great scale.

What do you think about stamina in the current build

Agree. I think it's too weak.

ENOUGH !

I stop to play, this will be a rage post.

A17 stamina is just pure ♥♥♥♥. Do i have to wait lvl 180 with all stamina goodies items to have more than 30 sec of autonomy for EVERYTHING ? Realistic ?

A lvl 1 survivor is weak to a unrealistic point, an idiotic status, he can't run more than 30 secs, he dont know how to make cofee or eggs. That's the only way you found to create attributes ? make an asmatic monkey and points to lead him to human status. 150 lvl needed ? Guys ? Really ?

I also want to know what is the reason behind the fact of walking while reloading ? Same structure as before, you make the char unable to do something easy to feed your skillpoint tree, NON SENSE.

I'm a precautionous player, i almost never die, and try to dodge every challenge i can find in a game. Ferals day 2 when you just open the street door of an house very close to your spam point ? ok. POIs very well designed that trap you with 10 Z or mines or vultures or whatever, ok. Zombies digging and hurting blocks, cool. In A16, inventory was a pain, make it harder in a17 (with same trick of feeding your bad skilltree btw), ok ok.

I enjoyed a lot of new challenges in a17,i still think 7d2d is going to the right way, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GODS, CHANGE THIS STAMINA AND WHAT WE ARE AT LVL 1 ! !

This game is just a stamina recovery simulator, 40% of your playtime is waiting stamina, this is not human, not possible. Please test your game.

Sorry for light aggressive words, but i'm so anger atm.

Loves, keep going i trust you !

We must be playing a different game, there is no other explanation. I have 0% downtime waiting for stamina - only when mining without perks, and the character more or less feels like a pro athlete even at level 1. Takes just a few seconds of not sprinting to recover all of his stamina and he can draw a bow and craft with zero stamina loss.

Are you not mixing your actions?

Are you botting in some kind of mine or trying to build an underground base at level 1 like in A16?

Are you trying to break a steel safe with a stone axe?

Are you hunting that rabit with a wooden club for the last 5 hours?

Mod stamina out and be done with it.

We must be playing a different game, there is no other explanation. I have 0% downtime waiting for stamina - only when mining without perks, and the character more or less feels like a pro athlete even at level 1. Takes just a few seconds of not sprinting to recover all of his stamina and he can draw a bow and craft with zero stamina loss.

Are you not mixing your actions?

Are you botting in some kind of mine or trying to build an underground base at level 1 like in A16?

Are you trying to break a steel safe with a stone axe?

Are you hunting that rabit with a wooden club for the last 5 hours?

Mod stamina out and be done with it.

Then i guess we play a different game, without coffee i guess that 40% you stand dumb arround and wait (at least at the first levels) sounds realistic.

I am now lvl 30 still cant cook or have only one point in weapons. Its all in Mining and stamina and the other skills related to that issue. (besides trading and forge)

And yes, i allways build as first a decent base i can feel safe enough to move on and do the other things

In a16 it was a Underground base i had on day 2.

Now i need 50 000 Stone only for the startbase.

And no i will not act as a idiot and fight Zombies on purpose with broken equipment and no safe base. Before i spoil my logic acting with this i would play something else. I hate ARCADE and acting like a dumb COD player.

I also usually start by building a descent base where I can feel safe. I never built underground bases, ever. Not my thing. I usually make a house where the ground floor is covered in spikes. Simple and efficient. It was a ton more efficient in A16 and a15 but it still works.

There is a bit of a grind to get all the natural ressource to do that early, especially with stone axe but it is doable. I did it, playing survivalist max horde size and survived night 14 with a base build with a Stone axe only.

What I do to manage stamina is first take the right perks. Second, stay well hydrated. When your stam regen is 5 per tic that means you are well hydrated. If it is lower you need hydratation. I will also alternate other things with stamina draining activity. Often it is just looking a round for zombies.

Coffee is a luxury. It is not needed but boosts your quality of life. Can be grown in industrial quantity but you wont have that for a while.

I find cofee beans constantly while looting. Put one or more points into the farming skill and start growing it. Sure it'll take a little while for production to ramp up but you should be able to produce tons of it by the end of the 2nd week.

Last game lvl 60 i had 2 beans

(this game lvl 41 3 seeds 7 beans but no garden, because no base before day 30 or so, because mining take forever. And i really ask me who things that 12 hours of a 20 Hours game spend by mining make fun. in all previous games it was no issue, but there it was a decision i took when i was in the right mood. Now its a painfull duty to get my damn usefull base)

Last game lvl 60 i had 2 beans

(this game lvl 41 3 seeds 7 beans but no garden, because no base before day 30 or so, because mining take forever. And i really ask me who things that 12 hours of a 20 Hours game spend by mining make fun. in all previous games it was no issue, but there it was a decision i took when i was in the right mood. Now its a painfull duty to get my damn usefull base)

I spent like half of the first week resource gathering and got a solid upgraded cobblestone base up along with iron tools with no need for coffee, just take your time, running kinda sucks sometimes but you can get a bike soon enough and then you're set until you get an actual vehicle.

I really do not get why people don't build a base early game.

I had a cobblestone pillar as base untill day 28

Wasn't much but it managed.

imo as it should, you can't start a game with a castle like in A16.

It made the game too easy.

Coffebeans aint rare, potato's are!

#BringBackThePotatoes

Zero fun to build, repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair.... repair....repair....

A17 could have been a so great game, and then they gave us a severely disabled avatar

Funny for 2 Minutes

Not for 200 Hours

Clocked over 40+ hours already since A17 release.

Haven't had this much fun since A16 release.

Only issue i'm facing are random tree spawnings with 0 hitpoint that you can't knockdown.

Very annoying when it spawn in the middle of your base.

I like the new stamina mechanic as it is right now. I like it, because it enhances the meaning of eating and its not just for the saturation.

And i dont really get the point, why people want this game easy mode. There are enough options to make it for yourself easier. I like it that hard and that is the main reason why i play this game instead of conan exiles.

Well besides that B208 allready made the game far more fluid to play.

I really dont understand that we are only so few that percive the "waiting for stamina" as a so huge problem.

I guess the way to play the game and so the way we perceive it are really different.

But thats why i think that the balance over coffee is a fair thing. Its not imba, and people can keep their disadvantage if they like.

But i prefer to spend 20 minutes to visit all traders to spare 10 minutes i wait for staimina

If you mine for 5 real hours and a coffee hold 2 Minutes the math is simple

If you mine for 5 hours straight then why are you playing a zombie survival game?

I mine for max 5~10 minutes, then drop half of my stone in the forge and make concrete.

Then back to the mining site :fat:

Also hardly ever running out of stamina (lvl 58).

Archived