A17 Custom Vehicles Modlet

manux

Thanks,

i tried again with vanilla game A18 and same, i have all error when I put on the ground ^^ so perhaps bug due to the A18 for some people.

Edit : I find all error so now all work good :) except jetpack dont need fuel ^^

I get the error when placing the Buggy. Is there a fix for that?

I get the error when placing the Buggy. Is there a fix for that?

which error you got ?

I fix error by change "<property name="LootListAlive" value="77"/>"

inside the entityclasses xml in the mod fodler

Change the value and look, (I needed 2 or 3 times to change for find the good value)

I get the "NullReferenceException" Error on the Beetle and Helicopter

Other vehicles that I've tried so far work great except Jet Pack uses no fuel as stated earlier. My favorite is the Hellgoat Bike.

Did you try to fix it by changing their lootlist from 81 to something else?

If you just follow the instructions they work perfectly. My only gripe with them is that they are terribly unbalanced as they barely use fuel for the speed they provide. Especially the helicopter which i've not had to refuel since i made 1 it's still only at about 80% fuel. Also when it does have 0 fuel or it's broken the helicopter still works pretty fast it just makes no noise. Other than those things which i'll probably tweak for my own use i love these!

In my A18.1 environment, neither error spam nor MOD is reflected.

Folder creation and name rewriting are done according to the procedure, and the location is correct.

What is the problem?

My current environment is A18.1, and the 7D2D MOD launcher is not installed yet.

Isn't the 7D2D launcher introduced yet?

Please note that I am using Google translation and the text may be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
In my A18.1 environment, neither error spam nor MOD is reflected.

Folder creation and name rewriting are done according to the procedure, and the location is correct.

What is the problem?

My current environment is A18.1, and the 7D2D MOD launcher is not installed yet.

Isn't the 7D2D launcher introduced yet?

Please note that I am using Google translation and the text may be wrong.

Which error can you take screenshot about this ?

I'm using your mod on Darkness Falls and the High-Powered Engine is locked. Do you know what it is gated behind?[ATTACH=CONFIG]30835[/ATTACH]

I'm at Master Mechanic level now

If Darkness Falls only allows perk grease monkey 3 then that may be the issue as some of Manux's progressions require level 4 and 5 of grease monkey.

You could change this line to reflect 'level 3' in grease monkey to unlock the additional items for DF or alternately gate them behind Master Mechanic.

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkGreaseMonkey']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='[color="#00FFFF"][b]4,5[/b][/color]']/@tags">,manux_bigEngine,manux_vehicleBigWheels,vehicleGyroCopterAccessories</append>

Although the current progression file is gated for Vanilla play ... so would mess up again if you went back to vanilla at somepoint .

Edit : Although looking at manux's progression file you may need to change all 3 lines in progression.xml to give it a new structure to suit DF ....

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
More info (see edit history)

If Darkness Falls only allows perk grease monkey 3 then that may be the issue as some of Manux's progressions require level 4 and 5 of grease monkey.

You could change this line to reflect 'level 3' in grease monkey to unlock the additional items for DF or alternately gate them behind Master Mechanic.

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkGreaseMonkey']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='[color="#00FFFF"][b]4,5[/b][/color]']/@tags">,manux_bigEngine,manux_vehicleBigWheels,vehicleGyroCopterAccessories</append>

Although the current progression file is gated for Vanilla play ... so would mess up again if you went back to vanilla at somepoint .

Edit : Although looking at manux's progression file you may need to change all 3 lines in progression.xml to give it a new structure to suit DF ....

Ragsy !!

Thanks Ragsy, that worked, love your modlet!

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, thank you. I have one issue though. All the vehicles work great however the heli does not. It allows me to select it in my hotbar, I go to place it, get the green status to say its ok to place but as soon as I place it, it dissapears and is lost from my inventory.

Any ideas???

It could be the loot list id thats causing an issue as the Helicopter 'loot id' that manux used is not available in A18

In entityclasses.xml if you dont mind editing yourself you can change the following line under

<entity_class name="manux_vehicleHelicopterOH58">

I changed mine to 79 as it was 81 in A17

<property name="LootListAlive" value="79"/>

Hope this helps

Ragsy !!

It could be the loot list id thats causing an issue as the Helicopter 'loot id' that manux used is not available in A18

In entityclasses.xml if you dont mind editing yourself you can change the following line under

I changed mine to 79 as it was 81 in A17

Hope this helps

Ragsy !!

Cheers mate. I just had a look but I cant find the manux_vehicleHelicopter...... line in the entityclasses.xml in the server files

That wont help then

This is what should be in entityclasses

<property name="Tags" value="vehicle"/>
		<property name="Class" value="EntityVHelicopter"/>
		<property name="Parent" value="Cars"/>
		<property name="Prefab" value="#@modfolder:Resources/manux_HelicopterOH58.unity3d?HelicopterOH58Prefab_A17.prefab"/>
		<property name="ModelType" value="Standard"/>
		<property name="SurfaceCategory" value="metal"/>
		<property name="IgnoreTrigger" value="true"/>
		<property name="IsEnemyEntity" value="false"/>
		<property name="Explosion.ParticleIndex" value="6"/>
		<property name="Explosion.RadiusBlocks" value="6"/>
		<property name="Explosion.RadiusEntities" value="6"/>
		<property name="Explosion.BlockDamage" value="100"/>
		<property name="Explosion.EntityDamage" value="100"/>
		<property name="RotateToGround" value="true"/>
		<property name="Faction" value="none"/>