A17 Bigger Backpack Mod!

KhaineGB

Right, i'll have a play around with the style stuff and item stack later today.

If it seems to be working nicely, I'll roll it into the modlet and then you shouldn't need to worry about copying it all.

As for temp... I kinda don't see the need for it since you get a warning when you're getting too hot or too cold. It IS possible though. Pretty sure someone else already did it.

can you please update to b208!!! cos when i use this mod bicycle is level 30 and when i remove it it is level 20 like the new update ,,,i think there is old files here.....iam using the original style mod + water and drink indicators

i do not know how XPath style work,,,there is no folder in 7 days to die called mods and if i make new folder and named it ,it does not work.

edit it will be awesome if i can use that 90 backpack

You make a mod folder in root directory. Then copy the mod into the folder.

so to use Xpath i should make new folder called < mods > inside 7dtd folder and put ModInfo file and Config folder inside it..am i right or wrong?

A modder puts the config file and modinfo into a folder for you all you do is drag that folder into the mods folder that you created and wallah done

• 2 weeks later...
Something I threw together in a few mins tonight. :)

Currently this is only a 60 slot Bigger Backpack (32 unlocked, 28 locked via perk). There are now two versions available, the traditional version where you overwrite your files, and an xpath version that uses the mod folder. This is not a DLL mod, and thus does not break EAC. It DOES save all items in all slots in single player. I have not tested multiplayer as I did not have access to a dedicated build at the time, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Enjoy! :)

"Original" style mod. (unzip to your 7 days to die/Data folder)

A17 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod.

A17 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI.

"XPath" style mod. (unzip to your 7 days to die/Mods folder)

A17 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod (Using XPath)

A17 - 60 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI. (Using XPath)

A17 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod (Using XPath)

A17 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI. (Using XPath)

you say... do this...: traditional version where you overwrite your files, and an xpath version that uses the mod folder.

but i dont have a Mod folder to the xpath version.. so where to find the mod folder ?

and i have 2 data folder..:

7DaysToDie_Data

and

Data

with of them do i unzip to ?

Make the "Mods" folder in the same folder as the data folder. The traditional version requires you to put the files in Data\Config folder. NOT the 7DaysToDie_Data folder

so that mean.. that i go to...: 7 Days To Die/Data and make a Folder Named Mods

in the Mods folder I unzip the the file i Downloade here from this site?

and then it work ?

Make the "Mods" folder in the same folder as the data folder. The traditional version requires you to put the files in Data\Config folder. NOT the 7DaysToDie_Data folder

I open the 7 Days to day folder and go to Data open that and in there i make a new folder named mods.

I download the file from here..: 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI. (Using XPath)

Then I unzip it in the Mods folder.

Maked a new game but still the same as before... No bigger backpack..

wht do i do wrong ?

Please make the mods folder in the 7 Days to Die folder as below, if you have no folder called Mods then create one yourself.

mods.JPG.886a4fed87ff03b73554a5b57a4f0188.JPG

Unzip the mod and put into the Mods folder

- - - Updated - - -

This example is for the 90 slot version

1231866513_Mods2.JPG.5ba06d6d18d220292aaaedd01b9dfb30.JPG

Does this help ?

Any other modlets you want to use can also be put into the mods folder

My Mods folder at present looks like this and all work fine so you just put the mods you want to use in the folder to create the perfect experience for your personal tastes:)

1560836586_mods3.jpg.af2a7fdc5f54289a799904f9332d6887.jpg

There is a modlet in there called 'Manux Custom vehicles' that would need to be on your pc and your friend if they join your local games as some of the files do not push to other clients when joining.

Please make the mods folder in the 7 Days to Die folder as below, if you have no folder called Mods then create one yourself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26674[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26675[/ATTACH]

Does this help ?

My Mods folder at present looks like this and all work fine so you just put the mods you want to use in the folder to create the perfect experience for your personal tastes:)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26676[/ATTACH]

There is a modlet in there called 'Manux Custom vehicles' that would need to be on your pc and your friend if they join your local games as some of the files do not push to other clients when joining.

This is the correct way of doing it. Do not put mods folder in data or anywhere else lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26674[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26675[/ATTACH]

Does this help ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26676[/ATTACH]

It worked Nice... a BIG thx for the help.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Should the "A17 - 96 Slot Backpack Mod, with Food and Water indicators on the UI. (Using XPath)", and the others noted on the first page, still be working fine with the latest experimental....?

Thanks, and thanks for creating and sharing this :)

Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could help me Im using this mod via xpath, It seems to be working as i have the bigger back pack and so on but the console keeps opening saying 'Null Reference Exception, Object reference not set to a instance of an object' Is this normal? I have only the bigger back pack mod running also changed the progression slightly so it didnt feel as grindy as i dont have much time on my hands anymore : <progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="6000" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="2">

<!-- A15 : This is all ive done, Is there something im doing wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could help me Im using this mod via xpath, It seems to be working as i have the bigger back pack and so on but the console keeps opening saying 'Null Reference Exception, Object reference not set to a instance of an object' Is this normal? I have only the bigger back pack mod running also changed the progression slightly so it didnt feel as grindy as i dont have much time on my hands anymore : <progression>

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="6000" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="2">

<!-- A15 : This is all ive done, Is there something im doing wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Check loot.xml make sure backpack player dropped is backpack size + toolbelt+clothing. Also check in Windows.xml Windows looting is able to hold the extra storage

Archived