A17 Bigger Backpack Mod!

KhaineGB

No-one has made a 120 slot publically available.

Here's a crazy idea... now bear with me....

Learn inventory management, especially since there's a rumour TFP are planning to DECREASE stack sizes in either A18 or A19. Either scrap stuff you don't need or use drop chests.

Also, added that encumbrance fix to the modlet.

• 3 weeks later...
you must edit the progression.xml packmule perk.

I use a 144 inventory mod and the 2 things i edit to fit my backpack (with the packmule perk) are from entities.xml:

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_set" value="54"/>

So i start with 58 non-enc slots and in progression.xml in the packmule perk :

<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="18" level="1"/>
<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="36" level="2"/>
<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="54" level="3"/>
<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="72" level="4"/>
<passive_effect name="CarryCapacity" operation="base_add" value="90" level="5"/>

so with each perk i add i ended with a +1 line in my inventory (8x18)

Here is a screenshot

OFC for the 144 inventory to fit i moved around some elements that got in the way like the output of workstations, fuff list in character window etc.

Cheers

Edit: I'm a hoarder so i changed the vehicle slots too and the player made chest ;p

So i question is this a mod or you just change the values in the files to get more inventory slots

• 4 weeks later...

Archived