Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

ammmmm , guys the day is ending here and no video out , is that a wrong estimation again or what :/ ? \

it has to be the record button again , what is happening its not the release , why iam so hyped *feeling the hype again*

MM it must be an epic video if its going to take too long , An 1 hr video of A17 .

VIDEO , VIDEO ,VIDEO ,VIDEO ,VIDEO ;)

K6mrKCI.jpg

What are the issues above? Is it the emojis or the things in list below them. If it is the emojis then I feel the statement is wrong. If the issues (bugs) are fixed then we still wouldn't get the release until the list is completed below.

My mind is roaming so I find weird conspiracies in everything now.

You, in the back, stop staring at me....

K6mrKCI.jpg

What are the issues above? Is it the emojis or the things in list below them. If it is the emojis then I feel the statement is wrong. If the issues (bugs) are fixed then we still wouldn't get the release until the list is completed below.

My mind is roaming so I find weird conspiracies in everything now.

You, in the back, stop staring at me....

I'm thinking along the same lines myself. Each smiley is a show stopping bug and they've been changing to green as they've been solved. It would also explain why one of the little buggers appears to have been caught mid-mitosis, is that just one bug or is there a second bug hiding underneath it?

I'm thinking along the same lines myself. Each smiley is a show stopping bug and they've been changing to green as they've been solved. It would also explain why one of the little buggers appears to have been caught mid-mitosis, is that just one bug or is there a second bug hiding underneath it?

Squash one bug, and two more will take its place!

Archived