new random gen world seeds for ALPHA 16

Janna3921

Given to me by a lady friend.

Seed name:

mypenisishuge

5 or 6 cities, at least two, maybe three with skyscrapers, construction sites, Crack a Book corporate office, and medical skyscraper. Also, a couple of firehouses. Biomes vary, but mostly snow around cities, with some wasteland. 2 traders within short distance of one another. My favorite seed so far.

terminus

seed: terminus

The seed has a big flat forest biome with lots of citys, a desert in the west of it and some water in the east of it in the center.

terminus.jpg.78e56c5a50d06d893e29ac6a103ee7ec.jpg

the town where the mousecursor is on is a good place to start

One of the best seeds i found for me until now, maybe you like it, too :-)

Seed Name: Trolland

Lots and LOTS of desert. Spawned in the middle of a desert and had to follow the water or I'd have died from heat exhaustion. As it was, I barely got out of the desert because the water was frequently interrupted by near-sky-limit hills of desert. Very trolly seed, I love it.

I always end up making an empty boring seed. How do you move around and zoom in and out of generator?

also taking a pic if the full map?

movement: AWSD

Speed movement: Scroll

direction: HOLD Right button mouse

Up & Down: Space and CTRL (too left button mouse)

Holy(Fword)Zombies and

Holy(Fword)Zombies2

are two that ive been playing with

obviously (Fword) is what you think minus the brackets of course

i do have multiple RWGmixer edits so your results may vary

i like the seed names they make me think of cheesy B-grade movies... and im in it

Seed: Zombiocracy

Visit the hub city just east of the large center city for all your farming needs. Large corn crops, potatoes, blueberries, and a nearby desert full of yucca and aloe.

Like construction? Half the city lies on industrial wasteland, providing ample steel girders and cinderblocks for all your construction needs. A large clay deposit next to the fire house and sand from the desert rounds out the best materials you could ask for.

Did I mention that the other half of the city rests on forest lands? Enjoy the pleasant weather as pine trees scent the fresh air around your future dream shelter.

Visit one of the towers within easy walking distance for a little excitement, then haul your treasures to the trader just a short trip from town.

Hurry though, this prime real estate is going fast!

SimCity20000 (2000 also kinda nice) has huge hills with flat areas.

Spawned at 400N 2293E you get a natural pit with bottom on +14 while surrounding hills are up to +144. Its desert , so easy digging for a perfect zombie funnel kill zone :D

Seed: Zombiocracy

Visit the hub city just east of the large center city for all your farming needs. Large corn crops, potatoes, blueberries, and a nearby desert full of yucca and aloe.

Like construction? Half the city lies on industrial wasteland, providing ample steel girders and cinderblocks for all your construction needs. A large clay deposit next to the fire house and sand from the desert rounds out the best materials you could ask for.

Did I mention that the other half of the city rests on forest lands? Enjoy the pleasant weather as pine trees scent the fresh air around your future dream shelter.

Visit one of the towers within easy walking distance for a little excitement, then haul your treasures to the trader just a short trip from town.

Hurry though, this prime real estate is going fast!

Can I get a listing of properties? I'm looking for a modest three bedroom bomb shelter with a pool and walking distance to the store... :)

My original in A15 that I haven't tried using in A16 yet was "Timless Magic" (Yes it is misspelled so it was an accidental map that turned out to be pretty nice).

The one I'm currently using in A16 is "Code - Azrael". It couldn't have spawned me in a better place. Giant hole with shelter + shrooms and burial chest, quick walking distance to a merchant, campsites, ranger tents, small town, and two massive cities. The one city I found a Crack a Book skyscraper that I'm working on cleaning out. Hoping to find a minibike schematic.

Archived