[WIP] True Survival SDX

Spider

This Linux transition isn't going smooth haha.

I remember back when I was scripting for GTA San Andreas Multiplayer servers I had to use .so plugins instead of .dll when using it on a hosting machine, which is usually CentOS.

So, when I fix my Linux stuff, I'll try to use the .dll and see if it works.

One side note: Linux has overall smoother 7dtd gameplay for me. It could be placebo but those numbers were true. Margin of error applies tho

First just want to say love the mod. One thing i found if not already reported is sometimes when your in the campfire and try to eat food from it, it will eat the food but not give you hunger for it. Leaving the campfire and going back in normally fixes it.

And what are the recommended setting for the game i cant find them anywhere.

Thank you for your time and great job on the balance spider keep up the good work.

I have been playing this mod for about a month on my dedi and have updated and reinstalled on occasion. I have noticed that on the dedi and my clients that cobblestone frames, rebar frames, concrete, and brick will not upgrade with any tool. I have been watching the forum post here this whole time and only saw one person with this problem however his comment went unnoticed. Can anyone offer an xml fix or tell me how I may have messed up the mod in any way? Any help would be appreciated.

Hold Cement Mix in your hands, right click.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey what is the recommended settings for the game? (difficulty)

Thank you in advanced

Everything default except:

Day time: 50 -> 60

Sun time: 16 -> 18

Persistent profiles: On -> Off

Loot respawn time: 30 days -> Disabled

These are not official, by any means.

These are not official, by any means.

Spider has this posted for recommended.

<property name="DayNightLength" value="60" /> <!-- real time minutes per in game day: 50 minutes -->

<property name="DayLightLength" value="18" /> <!-- in game hours the sun shines per day: 18 hours day light per day-->

<property name="PlayerKillingMode" value="3" />

<property name="PersistentPlayerProfiles" value="false" /> <!-- If disabled a player can join with any selected profile. If true they will join with the last profile they joined with -->

First just want to say love the mod. One thing i found if not already reported is sometimes when your in the campfire and try to eat food from it, it will eat the food but not give you hunger for it. Leaving the campfire and going back in normally fixes it.

And what are the recommended setting for the game i cant find them anywhere.

Thank you for your time and great job on the balance spider keep up the good work.

The issue about eating from the campfire and it not updating hunger is a vanilla issue and not a problem caused by this mod. Remove food and drink from the campfire into your pack then close campfire before eating solves this.

The issue about eating from the campfire and it not updating hunger is a vanilla issue and not a problem caused by this mod. Remove food and drink from the campfire into your pack then close campfire before eating solves this.

I swear I saw Skippy eating just fine from the campfire on his videos

I swear I saw Skippy eating just fine from the campfire on his videos

Yes, it can work and may work most of the time, but it can also bug out.

So if food is really scarce, I don't think you want to risk wasting it, which is where xyth's advice comes into play.

Yes, it can work and may work most of the time, but it can also bug out.

So if food is really scarce, I don't think you want to risk wasting it, which is where xyth's advice comes into play.

I put food and drink in my hands, and use right click, to prevent problems.

Actually, it bugged out on me while testing TS+Slaanhatten, and not crafting at all, even from my hands... Which makes me think it might be related to lag and/or frame rate... I should test this with the lag fix hack, and see if it's still happening.

Actually, it bugged out on me while testing TS+Slaanhatten, and not crafting at all, even from my hands... Which makes me think it might be related to lag and/or frame rate... I should test this with the lag fix hack, and see if it's still happening.

I got the food bug, using Slaanhatten +TS too. But i goat that bug long before i found TS

Small spider and scorpion should be removed from the game.

I had 4 day 1 restarts because I kept getting stung by these guys who were entirely clipped through the terrain and were not visible.

I know this is a hardcore game but there is nothing hardcore about that.

Small spider and scorpion should be removed from the game.

I had 4 day 1 restarts because I kept getting stung by these guys who were entirely clipped through the terrain and were not visible.

I know this is a hardcore game but there is nothing hardcore about that.

It's frustrating to get stung when they aren't visible. I don't think they should be removed, maybe their models increased in size a bit so we have a chance to see 'em? :) I think Spider said something like this before.. he was thinking about it anyway.

It's frustrating to get stung when they aren't visible. I don't think they should be removed, maybe their models increased in size a bit so we have a chance to see 'em? :) I think Spider said something like this before.. he was thinking about it anyway.

It is strange that in a zombie survival game a zombie bite is nothing to fear but a bug bite is almost certain death. It's easier to change the XML files than Spiders opinion on this issue however.

I think instead of certain death from these things, they should just have drawbacks. Low stamina regen and chance of infection (which can kill if untreated) for example. Curable by antivenom outright, or reduced duration by resting in a bed. As it stands, getting bitten is actually not a problem at all and doesn't slow down my progress - just means I am going to die in three days. I can still run as fast and swing as much. It would actually be more detrimental to reduce my stamina regen and have a chance of infection after 24hrs if not cured. At this point, I might decide that I need to spend some time resting in a POI bed to reduce the duration and chance of infection - or, I could risk it and be 75% as productive.

I'm having a hard time getting plants to grow, i have been to the relevant thread detaile din the OP, watched the video, i have done everything that i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to do ie: surround the fertilized soil with water etc. They just don't seem to move past their initial planted stage.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get these things to grow ?

Archived