[UI] Zompact Overhaul [A15]

DUST2DEATH

Hey D2D,

Did you happen to have some time to patch the UI for War of The Walkers?

If not, it's not a problem. I'll give it a go this weekend :)

Try this:

https://github.com/DUST2DEATH/Zompact-UI-Overhaul/releases/download/2.0fb/Zompact-Alienz.zip

Install WotW first.

Install that over the top, yes to overwrite.

You will still need to find a working 200 slot backpack DLL from somewhere.

I think I got all the loot changes.

Try this:

https://github.com/DUST2DEATH/Zompact-UI-Overhaul/releases/download/2.0fb/Zompact-Alienz.zip

Install WotW first.

You're the man!

I'll check it out later today. I'm still playing a 15.1 copy because I can't get the 200 slot dll to work with 15.2.

Thanks a million :)

The UI looks great!

I haven't played a lot, but so far it seems to work well.

I'll let you know if I run into any issues. Thanks for the great work with the mod!

P.S.

I am working on a combo pack using War of the Walkers as the base mod.

Is it okay if I use your UI?

This is for personal use and maybe sharing with my friends, but I might release it for public use if it works well for us.

Just wanted to know how "comfortable" you are with sharing your brain child. :)

Try this:

Install WotW first.

I downloaded this to give it a try as I am playing War of the Walkers. I can't open the forge though. I can open all other forges and crafting stations in the mod. But not the basic forge. When I try the console pops up with this error: IndexOutofRangeException: Array Index is out of Range.

I am hoping to get your UI to work with this mod. Any ideas where to look? I haven't made any other changes or additions to the mod.

I downloaded this to give it a try as I am playing War of the Walkers. I can't open the forge though. I can open all other forges and crafting stations in the mod. But not the basic forge. When I try the console pops up with this error: IndexOutofRangeException: Array Index is out of Range.

I am hoping to get your UI to work with this mod. Any ideas where to look? I haven't made any other changes or additions to the mod.

Nothing you did. My mistake, I missed 2 key items on the default forge.

Diff merge tools are hard with an entire UI overhaul (not making an excuse, just easy to miss small things).

Ive updated the file. (windows.xml)

Was missing tungsten on the input materials and the text key xuiSmelting.

Nothing you did. My mistake, I missed 2 key items on the default forge.

Diff merge tools are hard with an entire UI overhaul (not making an excuse, just easy to miss small things).

Ive updated the file. (windows.xml)

Was missing tungsten on the input materials and the text key xuiSmelting.

Thank you sir for posting that fix. It is working great now!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi D2D,

I've been loving the UI so far!

The only issue I found is that custom icons for buffs are not working. Like the rest buffs that WOTW is using.

I tried to find a solution for it, but I'm afraid I still don't know enough to figure it out.

Any idea what might be going wrong?

Hi D2D,

I've been loving the UI so far!

The only issue I found is that custom icons for buffs are not working. Like the rest buffs that WOTW is using.

I tried to find a solution for it, but I'm afraid I still don't know enough to figure it out.

Any idea what might be going wrong?

Download

advise anything else you find.

• 4 months later...

short forecast: unlikely.

long forecast: Lite, maybe.

A16 broke the way the theme framework worked which means a reasonable rewrite and maintaining multiple codebases (as opposed to just the styles file)

Codebase would double for each mod I supported.

If I dropped image based themes and left it at rgb it would be less work. Feels like a disservice there though.

Might be best to leave it as A15. Dunno.

• 11 months later...

I keep getting stuck at 'loading ui'. I am trying to use this with Valmod. The bigger backpack has never worked for me as is, even replacing the files after the fact. I even tried reinstalling Valmod, then downloading this and replacing the files with the ones in the Valmod patch. However, still stuck at 'loading ui' even without changing anything. I've seen no where else on anything else to do. I did notice an error while loading 'array index out of bounds'. But I'd have no idea why even the basic backpack would give an issue. I was really looking forward to this mod. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Error.jpg.f0cba873375df907fd90b5d9a8dcce28.jpg

Archived