[UI] Zompact Overhaul [A15]

DUST2DEATH

I have a modified version of valmod i made "UI hud is same i didnt touch it. just recipies, items, and progression for most part." but i just need the coords counter. Friends been getting lost underground and asking for some form of compass to see if faceing up or down and such. To save me haveing to go through whole thing... do you happen to have just the code for that part? :-)

<window name="HUDplayercoords1" width="468" height="30" anchor="CenterTop" >
	<sprite depth="1" name="backgroundMain" pos="-150,-5" width="300" height="30" color="[zompact_trackerbg]" type="sliced"/>
	<rect name="positioncoords" controller="MapArea">
		<panel name="content" depth="0" pos="-150,-5" height="30" disableautobackground="true">
		<rect depth="1" name="toolbar" width="712" height="43" pos="0,0">	
			<button depth="1" name="playerIcon" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="9999,9999" sprite="ui_game_symbol_map_player_arrow" tooltip="Center on Player" tooltip_key="lblCenterOnPlayer" sound="[paging_click]" />
			<label depth="1" name="playerPos" pos="5,-2" width="290" height="28" text="110 S 769 W" font_size="26" justify="center" effect="outline"/>

<button depth="1" name="bedrollIcon" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="9999,9999" sprite="ui_game_symbol_map_bed" tooltip="Center on Sleeping Bag" tooltip_key="lblCenterOnSleepingBag" sound="[paging_click]" />
			<label depth="1" name="bedrollPos" pos="9999,9999" width="160" height="28" text="300 N 832 W" font_size="26"/>

<sprite depth="1" name="cursorIcon" style="icon32px, press, hover" pos="9999,9999" sprite="ui_game_symbol_map_cursor" tooltip="Cursor Position" tooltip_key="lblCursorPosition" sound="[paging_click]"/>
			<label depth="1" name="cursorPos" pos="9999,9999" width="160" height="28" text="300 N 832 W" font_size="26"/>

<button depth="1" name="waypointIcon" style="icon32px, hover" pivot="center" on_press="true" pos="9999,9999" sprite="ui_game_symbol_map_waypoint_remove" tooltip="Remove Quick Waypoint" tooltip_key="lblRemoveQuickWaypoint" />
			<label depth="1" name="waypointDistance" pos="9999,9999" width="122" height="28" text="0.2 KILOMETERS" font_size="26"/>			
		</rect>
		<panel name="mapView" depth="1" width="712" height="712" pos="9999,9999" disableautobackground="true" on_drag="true" style="press, scroll, hover" sound="[craft_click]" >
			<texture depth="2" name="mapViewTexture" width="712" height="712" pos="0,0" material="Materials/MaskableMainmap"/>				
			<panel name="clippingPanel" depth="1" width="712" height="712" pos="0,0" disableautobackground="true" />
		</panel>
	</panel>
	</rect>
</window>

You will need to adjust the window anchor and then position it to where you need it. Also remove my vars and set the colour for the background you want.

color="[zompact_trackerbg]"

so just paste it into windows.xml as is then change colors? Havent modded ui/hud before

copy that code into windows.xml. Keep the window name if you like.

Anchor determines where the window is anchored, position determines location after anchor.

Anchor positions are:

LeftTop

Left

LeftBottom

CenterTop

CenterBottom

RightTop

Right

RightBottom

in xui.xml add to the compass window group.

<window name="HUDplayercoords1" />

ok i get error

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Setting to default shader.

2016-12-07T19:03:12 16.838 ERR Global style key 'zompact_trackerbg' not found!

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

never mind... lol think i know what it is

What would be a defult color?

ok i set it to red and now i get this..

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at XUiV_Window.setRootNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiView.InitView () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiV_Window.InitView () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiWindowGroup.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiFromXml.NC (.XmlFile ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiFromXml.Load (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.CC (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+LD.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+FJ.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

no idea what to do when get this error.

Ok after lot of trial and error gave up. wouldnt work as hoped. One had bunch of icons show up at top that didnt do anything i could see. Also map wouldnt move from in front of screen and couldnt see. i tried moveing stuff arround but seems map for one wouldnt listen. to changes in POS or size.

I did get the map cords part working but rest i failed at. No idea how its supposed to work but every thing i tried tomove the panels/icons didnt work as hoped.

EDIT: guess im to nebie to attempt this change lol if i send you the file could you help me get it to work? Might need send whole mod if so i can link my github for that. Thanks for the help :-)

post your code here.

color must be either a defined style so if you wanted red

color="[red]"

or in RGBA format

color="255,0,0,255"

You wont get a direction change in the pos numbers until you take a single step.

As for looking up down you cant track that directly. I believe what was recommended was to use the elevation stat from the mapstats to tell whether you dug up or down.

map pos will keep you on a straight line.

elevation should keep you on a equal plane if I understand your requests.

ahh ok gotcha i missunderstood what mod would do. but that would help.

for the code i went all over the place trying set it. but i use valmod overhual with built in SMX UI mod. So cant really post it. id have to reinsert it and move things around lol

But id like it for coords right under the compas or to the left of it to keep realestate clear. And for the mini map... Could you put it top left under day/date/lvl window. and make it like 50% larger then health/stam window. so easier to see map but doesnt clutter main veiw? and could it be slightly transparent?

EDIT: linking my repo on github for current release if helps. Sorry its full files. https://github.com/dragonsdevelopeing/Yuki-Mod/releases/tag/V1.D

EDIT:edited instead of adding another post... I found your main mod and saw has a patch for valmod........ Wish id looked earlier :-/ I used valmod with you patch and every thign working great. now i only need to EXPAND the backpack to work. i tried your version and valmos patch for backpack and didnt take. So i take it i just need go tot backpack exspantion mod and follow its directions again "i did it before when had bigger pack before saw yours or val added it to his. so know it works already :-)" Thanks for all the support, sorry i didnt check mod before going off half butted :-/ But this should fix every thing left once i follow expanding backpack.

EDIT: ok working perfect now. had to adjust mini bikes pos but it looks great now. Awesome addition to valmod and my changes. Love how every thing right in front of you. Can easily check if found armor better then what have... kill count, death count, pos in world.. elevations. And like the crafted counted thats neat idea i never thought of lol And UI looks awesome now ty :-)

Is there a simple way to change the vanilla storage box cells background to the background that the player backpack has? In the storage boxes it is opaque. In the backpack your inventory cells are a dark grey. I would like for the container cells where I store all of my loot to have the same color. It is diffi!cult to see some items on a background that is bright (ie a light wall texture, etc).

I am running Valmods Overhaul pack. Thank you in advance

Is there a simple way to change the vanilla storage box cells background to the background that the player backpack has? In the storage boxes it is opaque. In the backpack your inventory cells are a dark grey. I would like for the container cells where I store all of my loot to have the same color. It is diffi!cult to see some items on a background that is bright (ie a light wall texture, etc).

I am running Valmods Overhaul pack. Thank you in advance

umm, the background should be a solid colour (default grey theme), same as the backpack by default.

Could you take a screenshot for me?

otherwise in the styles.xml file you have 3 options.

1 change background and border colours:

<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell border. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->

2. Use a image instead.

<style_entry name="zompact_lootstackcell" value=""/> <!-- 75 x 75 --><!-- Storage/Loot cell background -->

Instructions on how to use a image are in the styles file comments at the top.

Colours are in RGBA format. I have add 30 defined colours if you wish to use their names.

<style_entry name="blue" value="0,0,255"/>
	<style_entry name="orange" value="255,128,0"/>
	<style_entry name="yellow" value="255,255,0"/>
	<style_entry name="purple" value="128,0,128"/>
	<style_entry name="pink" value="255,192,203"/>
	<style_entry name="gold" value="255,215,0"/>
	<style_entry name="chocolate" value="210,105,30"/>
	<style_entry name="teal" value="0,128,128"/>
	<style_entry name="indianred" value="176,23,31"/>
	<style_entry name="lightpink" value="255,182,193"/>
	<style_entry name="hotpink" value="255,105,180"/>
	<style_entry name="fuchsia" value="255,0,255"/>
	<style_entry name="darkviolet" value="148,0,211"/>
	<style_entry name="indigo" value="75,0,130"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumpurple" value="147,112,219"/>
	<style_entry name="lightslateblue" value="132,112,255"/>
	<style_entry name="royalblue" value="65,105,225"/>
	<style_entry name="lightsteelblue" value="176,196,222"/>
	<style_entry name="skyblue" value="135,206,235"/>
	<style_entry name="turquoiseblue" value="0,199,140"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumspringgreen" value="0,250,154"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumseagreen" value="60,179,113"/>
	<style_entry name="emeraldgreen" value="0,201,87"/>
	<style_entry name="cobaltgreen" value="61,145,64"/>
	<style_entry name="lime" value="50,205,50"/>
	<style_entry name="darkgreen" value="0,100,0"/>
	<style_entry name="greenyellow" value="173,255,47"/>
	<style_entry name="olive" value="128,128,0"/>
	<style_entry name="khaki" value="240,230,140"/>
	<style_entry name="goldenrod" value="218,165,32"/>
	<style_entry name="darkorange" value="255,140,0"/>
	<style_entry name="sandybrown" value="244,164,96"/>
	<style_entry name="orangered" value="255,69,0"/>
	<style_entry name="darkred" value="139,0,0"/>

- - - Updated - - -

*snip*

Awesome, Glad you like :)

umm, the background should be a solid colour (default grey theme), same as the backpack by default.

Could you take a screenshot for me?

otherwise in the styles.xml file you have 3 options.

1 change background and border colours:

<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell border. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->

2. Use a image instead.

<style_entry name="zompact_lootstackcell" value=""/> <!-- 75 x 75 --><!-- Storage/Loot cell background -->

Instructions on how to use a image are in the styles file comments at the top.

Colours are in RGBA format. I have add 30 defined colours if you wish to use their names.

<style_entry name="blue" value="0,0,255"/>
	<style_entry name="orange" value="255,128,0"/>
	<style_entry name="yellow" value="255,255,0"/>
	<style_entry name="purple" value="128,0,128"/>
	<style_entry name="pink" value="255,192,203"/>
	<style_entry name="gold" value="255,215,0"/>
	<style_entry name="chocolate" value="210,105,30"/>
	<style_entry name="teal" value="0,128,128"/>
	<style_entry name="indianred" value="176,23,31"/>
	<style_entry name="lightpink" value="255,182,193"/>
	<style_entry name="hotpink" value="255,105,180"/>
	<style_entry name="fuchsia" value="255,0,255"/>
	<style_entry name="darkviolet" value="148,0,211"/>
	<style_entry name="indigo" value="75,0,130"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumpurple" value="147,112,219"/>
	<style_entry name="lightslateblue" value="132,112,255"/>
	<style_entry name="royalblue" value="65,105,225"/>
	<style_entry name="lightsteelblue" value="176,196,222"/>
	<style_entry name="skyblue" value="135,206,235"/>
	<style_entry name="turquoiseblue" value="0,199,140"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumspringgreen" value="0,250,154"/>
	<style_entry name="mediumseagreen" value="60,179,113"/>
	<style_entry name="emeraldgreen" value="0,201,87"/>
	<style_entry name="cobaltgreen" value="61,145,64"/>
	<style_entry name="lime" value="50,205,50"/>
	<style_entry name="darkgreen" value="0,100,0"/>
	<style_entry name="greenyellow" value="173,255,47"/>
	<style_entry name="olive" value="128,128,0"/>
	<style_entry name="khaki" value="240,230,140"/>
	<style_entry name="goldenrod" value="218,165,32"/>
	<style_entry name="darkorange" value="255,140,0"/>
	<style_entry name="sandybrown" value="244,164,96"/>
	<style_entry name="orangered" value="255,69,0"/>
	<style_entry name="darkred" value="139,0,0"/>

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, Glad you like :)

Ok so I had luck using the defined colors in the xml and used [darkGrey]. 64,64,64,200 (or any variant of it) wouldn't work for some odd reason. I am intrigued though about using an image and am considering firing up Photoshop the create one.

question what values do i change to move the whole Crafting window dow a bit? I tried varying the POS values but didnt see any movement lol

Also a few play on laptops so icons bit tiny for them. other then doing a global scale... any way to increase winodw sizes and icons? I tried playing around with it by changeing one value at a time. And didnt see any changes so im obviously changeing wrong values :-)

And my server loves the UI now other wise.

Ok so I had luck using the defined colors in the xml and used [darkGrey]. 64,64,64,200 (or any variant of it) wouldn't work for some odd reason. I am intrigued though about using an image and am considering firing up Photoshop the create one.

Interesting. Its the weekend now.

Im wondering if its a quirk I experienced the other day with the storage window (wasnt related to the cell colouring) but was effecting the storage window grid. I'll play around and see if I can see what you see...

question what values do i change to move the whole Crafting window dow a bit? I tried varying the POS values but didnt see any movement lol

Also a few play on laptops so icons bit tiny for them. other then doing a global scale... any way to increase winodw sizes and icons? I tried playing around with it by changeing one value at a time. And didnt see any changes so im obviously changeing wrong values :-)

And my server loves the UI now other wise.

to move the crafting (recipe list) down the screen adjust the position container

<!-- Crafting Recipes List Start --> 
<window name="windowCraftingList" width="400" height="450" controller="CraftingListInfo" panel="Left">
<rect name="position" pos="0,0">

set pos="0,-100" will move the crafting window down the screen 100 pixels.

You will also need to adjust the Crafting Queue

<rect depth="0" pos="-210,-410" width="50" controller="CraftingQueue">

Adjust the vertical position to match your crafting list changes.

Your next question is where things become....tricky.

2.x uses a global scale of 1.0 (native resolution where 1px =1px)

The reason for this is so that there is enough room to fit everything under the text the appears above the toolbelt without having to change toolbelt grid sizes etc.

If you change the scale to anything zoomed in to increase the icons, you will start to have crossover.

Is there an icon in particular? (toolbelt grid, backpack grid, storage grid?) or do you mean on window headers? or do you mean all icons in general?

If you dont mind being more specific I'll be able to answer your question better then something generic.

Interesting. ...

Well. I need more info Moog.

Defaults (as in clean install of default zompact)

defaultloot.thumb.jpg.2ef08e4a921f3c8da3e0a3410b8480fb.jpg

if i change the style as described earlier: (I used defined hotpink and darkviolet colors)

<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="[hotpink]"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="[darkviolet]"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell border. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->

I get:

moddedloot.thumb.jpg.d640d6e4b42e15da4cd5ffce2cf56eb7.jpg

If I use RGBA (red for background, green for border)

<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="255,0,0,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="0,255,0,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell border. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->

I get:

moddedloot2.thumb.jpg.22b258ef06cffe542430ac0269c47585.jpg

So Im not sure. Question.

Is this installed locally, or on a server?

Sorry i should of been specific thats my bad.

What i ment is a friend plays on a standard laptop. and the icons for items and recipies is bit small for her to see. So i was trying to find way to make it easier for her. She pretty easy going so im actually surprised made any complaint. Which is why im takeing it seriously :-)

ill try those variables and get back to you. ill just edit this post to save on space :-) BRB

EDIT: ok worked perfect. not sure why i couldnt get it to move before. i must of been changing wrong POS values lol But now im curious what to change to get a lavender back ground to crafting window? I was looking in style.xml but im not sure which line to change?

First things first. To make life easier I have moved to Github.

Secondly the main reason for this update is 2 fold.

1, added the combine workstation to valmod overhaul support.

2, added the LITE version of Zompact 2.x. This is just the main hud, it includes the same level of configuration as the FULL release. I have not released the diablo theme for light, but will do so soon (things take time).

So you can always find the latest version(s) here: https://github.com/DUST2DEATH/Zompact-UI-Overhaul/branches

Find which branch you want and do a download request, alternatively the individual links are below:

Zompact Overhaul Default UI

Zompact Overhaul Diablo Themed UI

Zompact Overhaul Default with 100-200 Slot backpack Support

Zompact with Valmod Overhaul Support

Zompact Lite - Main HUD ONLY

The Github page is barebones right now.

@Dragonsnest

For the icons you can try increasing the height 5 pixels to 50, in controls, line 94 make it like below.

<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" atlas="ItemIconAtlas" sprite="{recipeicon}" color="{recipeicontint}" size="[color="#FFFF00"]50,50[/color]" pos="2,-2" foregroundlayer="true" />

If that doesnt work for her, I can make the grid cells larger to accommodate a larger icon. Let me know, I should be able to get it sorted tomorrow.

for the styling you can either look at theming just the crafting list (using images as described)-

[this will probably be easiest giving its a few images, you should be able to host them online if it is just the crafting list. Otherwise you, and every one else will need the images installed locally ](too many online hosted textures and the game chokes).

variables for themeing the crafting list

Under Main screens
<style_entry name="zompact_craftlistsearchbg" value=""/><!-- 255 x 50 Crafting List Search Background-->
<style_entry name="zompact_craftlistpagibg" value=""/><!-- 400 x 60 Crafting List Pagination background-->
<style_entry name="zompact_craftlistmenubg" value=""/><!-- 45 x 450 Crafting List Menu Background-->
<style_entry name="zompact_craftlistheaderbg" value=""/><!-- 400 x 50 Crafting List Header Background-->
Under Buttons/Grids
<style_entry name="zompact_recipecell" value=""/> <!-- 200 x 50 --><!-- Crafting item list cell background -->

Otherwise you will need to spend a little time recolouring. This will change the bulk of all screens background colours from grey to whatever you set.

<style_entry name="zompact_flatthemecolor" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Changes all the header and background colours of the default theme. You still need to edit the cells or HUD items to match -->		

Then you just need to go through and fix up the remaining cells

<!-- Grids/Cells -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_button" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Button colour. iteminfopanel, buffinfo, emptyinfo, craftinginfo, close, repair, refuel-->
	<style_entry name="zompact_searchcbg" value="100,100,100,255"/><!-- Search input box background colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_searchtext" value="[white]"/><!-- Search input box text colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_countercontrolcbg" value="[black]"/><!-- Counter input box background colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_countercontroltext" value="[white]"/><!-- Counter input box text colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell background. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell border. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell background. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell border. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell background. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell border. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_ingredientbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Ingredient cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the ingredient cell background. WARNING! zompact_ingredientcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_ingredientinset" value="100,100,100,255"/><!-- Ingredient cell coloured sprite inset. Change this value to change the color of the ingredient cell inset. WARNING! zompact_ingredientcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_workcellcbg" value="[darkGrey]"/><!-- Work cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the work cell background. WARNING! zompact_workcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_workcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Work cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the work cell border. WARNING! zompact_workcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_outputcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Output cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the output cell background. WARNING! zompact_outputcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_outputcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Output cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the output cell border. WARNING! zompact_outputcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_recipecellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Recipe cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Recipe cell background. WARNING! zompact_recipecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_recipecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Recipe cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Recipe cell border. WARNING! zompact_recipecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_reqcellcbg" value="[darkGrey]"/><!-- Required Item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Required item cell background. WARNING! zompact_requiredcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_reqcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Required Item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Required item cell border. WARNING! zompact_requiredcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_queuecellcbg" value="90,90,90,255"/><!-- Crafting Queue cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Queue cell background. WARNING! zompact_queuecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_queuecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Crafting Queue cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Queue cell border. WARNING! zompact_queuecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_questcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Quest entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Quest entry cell background. WARNING zompact_questcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_skillcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Skill entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Skill entry cell background. WARNING zompact_skillcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_journalcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Quest entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Quest entry cell background. WARNING zompact_questcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_tradercellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Trader item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Trader item cell background. WARNING! zompact_tradercell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_tradercellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Trader item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Trader item cell border. WARNING! zompact_tradercell overrides this option -->

I also forgot to mention, if you move the crafting window, you need to also move the crafting counter which belongs to the crafting item info panel.

Find the below,( use the search, everything is commented.) in windows.xml and adjust the highlighted value to match your other adjustments.

<!-- Item Amount and Timer -->
<rect name="countercontainer" depth="10" [color="#FFFF00"]pos="-150,-55"[/color] width="140" height="50" >
	<rect depth="10" name="recipeCraftCountControl" width="120" height="23" pos="25,-20" controller="RecipeCraftCount" >
		<button depth="10" name="countDown" size="20,20" style="press" pos="-5,-15" sprite="ui_game_symbol_arrow_left" pivot="center" sound="[paging_click]"/>
		<count_control_input name="count_input" depth="10" pos="10,-5" />
		<button depth="10" name="countUp" size="20,20" style="press" pos="59,-15" sprite="ui_game_symbol_arrow_right" pivot="center" sound="[paging_click]"/>
		<button depth="10" name="countMax" size="20,20" style="press" pos="91,-15" sprite="ui_game_symbol_arrow_max" pivot="center" sound="[paging_click]"/>
	</rect>
	<sprite depth="10" name="clockIcon" size="20,20" sprite="ui_game_symbol_clock" pos="15,-2" type="sliced" color="[zompact_itemwindowicons]" foregroundlayer="true" />
	<label depth="10" name="craftingTime" width="100" height="32" pos="40,0" text="{craftingtime}" font_size="22" color="[beige]" justify="center" />
</rect>
<!-- Item Amount and Timer End -->

Did I miss anything?..

i was able to color the hud icons. but cant seem to get color to stick to crafting window.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek0xepxefwhvj50/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2015.20.13.png?dl=0

and code...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omowkby1hwx1g5b/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2015.21.15.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj8f0hywe0ci6zn/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2015.21.43.png?dl=0

i would like to set a Color as theme. Lavender back ground with red trim. Doing all the windows would be fine but not sure what would need be what. never touched windows/styles.xml before so im out of my depth lol

EDIT:also the value for day/time doesnt seem to move like all the other values. i can move icons and rest on both bottom huds but day/time refuses. i added code for placement and it ignored it lol decided next to time i was thinking to put a horde day countdown so will fill that empty space.

I still need edit background of the values so bar doesnt stick out passed them.

Archived