[UI] Zompact Overhaul [A15]

DUST2DEATH

Fixes for the HUD Clothing

Removed links

6th Nov 2016 AEST

Fixed Clothing not being removed when set to drop on death.

-- The Clothing will still 'appear' in the equipment slot after death. However, the moment you do anything that involves any other window (looting, backpack etc) it will be cleared. This is because the HUD element isnt reset on death.

• 2 weeks later...

this mod has same issue with player dropped backpack having a limit of 50. is easy fix just 2 things to change

first use note to open loot.xlm go to edit then find type "backpack" in the window and hit next 30 times.

should look like this

<!-- player dropped backpacks, they only destroy on close when they are empty -->
<lootcontainer id="41" count="0,1" size="[color="#FF0000"]11,20[/color]" destroy_on_close="true" sound_open="UseActions/open_backpack" sound_close="UseActions/close_backpack" open_time="1" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
<item name="cobweb" count="1,2" prob="0.01"/>

the numbers in red must be your backpack slots plus 18 for clothes and belt over is ok

next is window.xlm

same thing again use note find "windowlooting"

<window name="windowLooting" width="350" height="700" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left">	<!--  anchor_side="left" visible="false" -->
	<rect name="placeholder" pos="0,0" width="350" height="210">
		<sprite depth="1" name="background" color="100,100,100,10" type="sliced" fillcenter="true" />
		<sprite depth="2" name="searchIcon" size="100,100" color="255,255,255,10" pos="125,-105" sprite="ui_game_symbol_search" pivot="center"/>
	</rect>
	<rect name="storagecontainer" width="400" height="520" pos="0,-250">
	<panel name="header" width="200" height="23" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">
		<!-- <sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" height="23" sprite="ui_game_panel_header" pos="0,0" /> -->
		<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" color="0,0,0,150" width="600" height="23" pos="0,0"/>
		<button depth="3" name="btnSort" size="20,20" style="press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-11" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />
		<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-2" width="172" height="11" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="20" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="28" text="'R'" text_key="xuiTakeAllKey" font_size="28" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="0, -4"/>
	</panel>
	<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />
	<rect name="content" pos="0,-23" >
		<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="[color="#B22222"]20[/color]" cols="[color="#B22222"]20[/color]" cell_width="75" cell_height="50" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">
			<item_stack2 name="0"/>

as i understand it these represent the maxium size of containers just make the bag space bigger then needed i havn't had any issues from here

btw this is a awsome mod just if you see this and are updating anyway any chance you could add map cords to the ui ( its a tunneling issue. ) otherwise i will have to figure out more and im as far from someone that should

Hi,

1.1b left loot.xml at defaults, leaving you to change it yourself, along with the looting window.

Im glad you like the mod in anycase. :)

You guys are too nice. 1.x is garbage LOL.. I'll show 2.0 soon. Still have a few things left to implement.

It was a complete rewrite from the ground up.

2.0 Out Now

0j1ExIT.png

Oj12Hli.jpg

Click for 1080p^

Zompact 2.0 UI Overhaul is a replacement UI for 7 days to die. All screens have been redesigned from the ground up (yes even from 1.x!).

This is a complete rewrite. Vanilla xml code was only used where required.

Feedback from the 1.x release window, and conversations had with others over time helped get 2.0 to where it is currently.

Everything is larger than 1.x (for those wondering)

DOWNLOAD ZOMPACT 2.0

48hvIO2.png

MAIN HUD:

Player Equipped Clothing

Stamina, Health, Water & Food Bars above toolbelt. ( Does not interfere with Text )

Bottom Anchored Compass

4 Quest Tracker Positions - BottomRight (Zompact Default). TopRight, BottomLeft, TopLeft.

Normal Buffs, or Buffs with Timers - Using Buffs with Timers will cause the client to crash exiting MP servers.

World Stats Bar: Day, Time, Ambient Temp, Elevation, Wind Speed.

PVP or PVE HUD Player Stats Bar.

PVP: Player Level, Core Temp, Zombie Kills, Player Deaths, PVP kills

PVE: Player Level, Core Temp, Zombie Kills, Players Deaths, Total Crafted Items.

UI:

Tooltips available for items that appear small (item stats, ingredients, parts etc), just hover and it will enlarge.

Mod Support

Easy Configuration.

Single File UI Customization

Theme Framework - (read below!)

- Optional Diablo 3 Inspired UI Theme (shipped with mod, enable via theme patch).

+A number of fixes for bugs that were in 1.x.

MOD SUPPORT

Zompact Currently Supports the following mods with minimal user effort.

Stallionsden's Backpack Expansion

Support for up to 200 slot backpacks. 90 Slot native. For 100 or 200 slot backpacks, apply the large backpack patch.

Berticus001 Minibike Storage Expansion

Valmod Overhaul - Consider this support currently alpha/experimental.

EASY CONFIGURATION

Implemented the same functionality as SMX for window selection.

Quest tracker (1 - 4) , PVP/PVE stats bar (1/2) , HUD Buffs (1/2).

See comments in xui.xml for more information.

SINGLE FILE CUSTOMIZATION

Everything in zompact that most users will need to change manually has been extracted and controlled via styles.xml.

This includes the most common mod settings for windows.xml: (You still need to edit loot.xml if required)

Backpack Grid rows/columns (Backpack window size changes are not required with zompact).

Loot Grid rows/columns

Minibike window sizing.

Minibike Grid rows/columns.

+Much much more, see below

THEME FRAMEWORK

xgIpOmz.jpg

T7Ce1Ds.jpg

Click for 1080p^

Zompact 2.0 was built from the ground up with customization in mind.

There is an entire Theme Framework built into the UI.

You can change as much, or as little of the UI as you like. Everything from something as simple as toolbelt background and border changes, to reskinning the entire UI. No dealing with positions, or window code. Simply make your image to the specified dimensions (all dimensions are specified next to the variables), enter the file reference to the variable and save. Load your game and your change will be active.

If you dont wish to use images, RGBA (limited) is still available to you.

Over 200 custom options available.

Over 30 new colour options added.

Want a hotpink border with a purple background on the toolbelt, green borders with yellow backgrounds for loot, while having orange borders with a black backgrounds in the backpack with tooltips that have blue backgrounds and green text... Yep, you can do that.. and more.

By Default, Zompact ships with a FLAT GREY MODERN THEME.

This is intended as a base starting point, a blank slate if you will for you to theme on.

GA81w2U.jpg

Click for 1080p^

This is not the full extent of UI modding by any means. More can be done in that regard, however, it complicates things.

To start Customising open Styles.xml in notepad++ or any other editor of your choice.

Everything is commented to explain what each variable changes.

Styles.xml breaks down in the following order.

-Window variables

--------------------

Theme variables

-Main Hud

-Main Screens

-Buttons & Grid Cells

----------------------

Colour variables

-Main Hud

-Hover & Selected Colours

-Grid Cells

-Main Screens

---------------------

Additional Colour Sets

You can create your own theme if you wanted and then share it easily with other zompact users.

Only the theme folder containing your images and the modified styles.xml is required to share a theme.

If you choose to style via RGBA (this is limited for obvious reasons), only the styles.xml file is required to share.

Additional screens can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/op1TV

INSTALLATION

To install Zompact, open the archive and copy the files into your 7 days directory, Yes to Overwrite.

To enable the diablo theme, overwrite the styles.xml file in steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config\XUi with the one from the diablo theme patch folder.

To make a theme, or customize the UI, follow the instructions in styles.xml.

MOD SUPPORT INSTALLATION NOTES:

For Stallionsden's Backpack Mod.

When the instructions refer to windows.xml, instead go to styles.xml and change the backpack grid rows and columns there.

Also adjust the Loot Window rows and columns (directly below the backpack options).

You do not need to adjust the window size.

For Berticus001's Minibike Storage

Follow instructions as directed for loot.xml. Refer to styles.xml for the minibike options (window width/height, grid rows/columns).

For Valmar's Valmod Overhaul

Install Valmod as instructed by Valmar.

Once Valmod is installed, Install Zompact with Valmod support over the top.

(I did not bring across any UI changes made in Valmod (SMX or Red Eagles))

As always, Feedback is appreciated. Any bugs or issues, please do advise.

Hello again!

Thanks for the UI once again. Did some minor testing so far but will probably play with it more with the upcoming weekend. A minor nitpick I have found is that during the crafting the queue, the amount that is left seems to be behind the icon so it is hard to tell how many is left if the number is a large quantity. Also since I have looked at the instructions but I am not really a modder in any sense, if you will be so kind so explain to me if it is possible to change the color of all the gray parts into the black transparency theme in the 1.x version as the time I asked it a few post up. Also what would I need to change in the styles.xml.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Which grey bits in particular?

if you mean the stats bars at the bottom of the screen:

change the below option from default 52,52,52,255 to 0,0,0,150 so it looks like below. (R,G,B,A) A is your opacity level, 255 is solid, 0 is transparent.

<style_entry name="zompact_hudstatbarcolour" value="0,0,0,150"/><!-- HUD world/player stat bar background colour -->

If you mean the toolbelt/backpack/loot grids:

<style_entry name="zompact_toolbeltcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- HUD Toolbelt cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the toolbelt cell background. WARNING! zompact_toolbeltcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_toolbeltcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- HUD Toolbelt cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the toolbelt cell border. WARNING! zompact_toolbeltcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell background. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell border. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell background. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell border. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/>

Compass/Quest tracker/active items/collected items are controlled via:

<style_entry name="zompact_trackerbg" value="52,52,52,150"/><!-- HUD Quest tracker Background color/opacity. A custom sprite can be enabled here if you want to create one. name it: zompacttracker.png (enable sprite in windows.xml (search zompacttracker))-->
	<style_entry name="zompact_questtrackertext" value="[white]"/><!-- HUD Quest tracker text colour -->
<style_entry name="zompact_activeitem" value="52,52,52,150"/><!-- HUD Active Item Background color/opacity. A custom background can be applied here from the Main Hud Section at the top if you wish. -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_activeitemtext" value="[white]"/><!-- HUD active item text colour (ammo counter) -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_collecteditem" value="52,52,52,150"/><!-- HUD Collected Item background color/opacity. A custom background can be applied here from the Main Hud Section at the top if you wish.-->
	<style_entry name="zompact_collecteditemtext" value="[white]"/><!-- HUD collected item text colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_hudcompassbgcolour" value="[black]"/><!-- HUD compass background colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_hudcompassbrcolour" value="[red]"/><!-- HUD compass border colour -->

If you mean the default flat grey theme headers and backgrounds. I didnt consider people would want to make it opaque again.

Easy enough for me to add in however if that is what you require.

I'll have a fix for the count shortly.

Zompact 2.0a

Adds the following 2 options:

<style_entry name="zompact_flatthemecolor" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Changes all the header and background colours of the default theme. You still need to edit the cells or HUD items to match -->
<style_entry name="zompact_craftcounttext" value="[beige]"/><!-- Crafting Queue item count text colour -->

Fixes:

Crafting queue item count was hidden by icon.

Some item stacks ignored selected colour option.

DOWNLOAD 2.0a

Wow dude! Really great job with 2.0 and your Diablo Theme!

Do I even want to know how many times you've had to stop and restart your game/server while developing this UI?

Do you have any pointers for positioning a layout in windows.xml? I have a general idea, but usually have to fudge the numbers over and over until it looks right. It would be nice to know how to "math" the numbers. :D

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to mess around and get most of them the same color. However there are some spots left that I haven't been able to figure out. Particularly skills screen background, the gun parts background, the equip, scrap, etc, and also the search box. I will link some picture of the places I am talking about, pretty much the parts that are still gray. If you can let me know those sections, that would be great. Thanks again for making it so simple for modify this UI.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/244713172450330123/16DD791758BCD1DC56F26891C910E22DA5F1CCFB/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/244713172450329230/4B4F728515F1F0BA7A4137BC96CE0AC9BA941ACE/

Edit: It seems that everytime there is a transition of windows, the compass and the armor at refresh themselves. I don't remember if it happened in 1.x but is there a way to keep it on the screen at all times because it can get distracting while looting. Thanks.

Wow dude! Really great job with 2.0 and your Diablo Theme!

Do I even want to know how many times you've had to stop and restart your game/server while developing this UI?

Do you have any pointers for positioning a layout in windows.xml? I have a general idea, but usually have to fudge the numbers over and over until it looks right. It would be nice to know how to "math" the numbers. :D

Thank you :)

too many times if Im honest.

positioning the windows is all relative, literally.

the window entries/tags (<window></window>)in general tend to ignore positioning and by default you cant get them side by side, they will just stack on top of each other. especially in the center panel. No matter what you put into here the inventory will always be below.

The easiest way to explain it is everything starts in the top left corner (0,0 -<window>) in whichever panel (left, center, right) unless there is a window above it, in which case 0,0 begins at the bottom of the defined height of the above window.

from there, if a position is defined it is from the initial 0,0 positioning.

for an example, in vanilla the headers are all 0,0 with a height of 43 pixels.

content is always 0,-43.

Anything nested within the content panel, say another sprite or label, the positioning for that element is based off the top left corner of the content panel.

if that label had a position of 5,-10 that would offset from the content panel 0,0 positioning. (actual distance from window 0,0 would be 5,-53).

Other than that its (horizontal,vertical) when defining positions. negative value in horizontal moves it left, positive moves it right. negative in vertical moves it down, positive moves it up.

Elements 0,0 position is relative to the container they are in.

I hope that makes sense.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to mess around and get most of them the same color. However there are some spots left that I haven't been able to figure out. Particularly skills screen background, the gun parts background, the equip, scrap, etc, and also the search box. I will link some picture of the places I am talking about, pretty much the parts that are still gray. If you can let me know those sections, that would be great. Thanks again for making it so simple for modify this UI.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/244713172450330123/16DD791758BCD1DC56F26891C910E22DA5F1CCFB/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/244713172450329230/4B4F728515F1F0BA7A4137BC96CE0AC9BA941ACE/

Edit: It seems that everytime there is a transition of windows, the compass and the armor at refresh themselves. I don't remember if it happened in 1.x but is there a way to keep it on the screen at all times because it can get distracting while looting. Thanks.

It would seem that I have mondayitis and didnt apply the variables to the control file. I really didnt expect people to want to change the default lol. I'll have another patch out shortly to resolve. My apologies.

So many things to keep track of in 2.0.

As for the HUD Clothing window refreshing. That cant be changed unfortunately.

That window doesnt reset on player death and if the game/server is set to drop all on death and I dont have it refreshing, it allows item duping.

EDIT: RE the compass also refreshing. That is because by default the compass window group is disabled when you enter a menu. To keep the day and time on screen I call the compass a second time via another window group.

The only alternative is to swap it for the map stats day/time as that is controlled via the map and not the compass and leave the compass off when in menu's like 1.x

DOWNLOAD 2.0b

2.0b

Adds the following 11 options:

<style_entry name="zompact_button" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Button colour. iteminfopanel, buffinfo, emptyinfo, craftinginfo, close, repair, refuel-->
<style_entry name="zompact_searchcbg" value="100,100,100,255"/><!-- Search input box background colour -->
<style_entry name="zompact_searchtext" value="[white]"/><!-- Search input box text colour -->
<style_entry name="zompact_countercontrolcbg" value="[black]"/><!-- Counter input box background colour -->
<style_entry name="zompact_countercontroltext" value="[white]"/><!-- Counter input box text colour -->
<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell background. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell border. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_questcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Quest entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Quest entry cell background. WARNING zompact_questcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_skillcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Skill entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Skill entry cell background. WARNING zompact_skillcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_journalcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Journal entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Journal entry cell background. WARNING zompact_journalcell overrides this option -->
<style_entry name="zompact_flatthemehrcolor" value="70,70,70,255"/><!-- Changes all the hard rule colours of the default theme. DEFAULT 70,70,70,255-->

Thanks iGeMiNix.

That should be the last of the things I need to unhook for the default theme.

If however anyone finds anything else, or bugs, I'll get them fixed ASAP.

this rocks (once if figured it all out)

very nice update

Alpha_15_2016-11-22_10-55-46.thumb.jpg.bb67341919bf7a599718c6249dc9a30a.jpg

Alpha_15_2016-11-22_11-00-48.jpg.fac1d46427a79ad542d91c8c6e3f94c9.jpg

Alpha_15_2016-11-22_11-05-08.jpg.5cfa96331a8bf2eae423eecdeee17ba9.jpg

you still have to follow half of the steps for backpack expansion and minibike expansions but with a little better install guide for dummies like me it will be easy enough. i have brought the ratio down a little to fit before i figured it all out and get it to fit right (used 63 for wigth and 75 for height with no modifiers(63X20=1260 wide 75x10=750 height) to make it fit follow guide with backpack expansion) remember u still need the csharp file and to adjust loot.xml for player dropped backpack and minibike storage. and to expand the storage for my fellow horders just increase boxes in loot.xml

thanks for what is obviously and ton of work and time. in my opionion best hud/ui mod out there.

very nice update

you still have to follow half of the steps for backpack expansion and minibike expansions but with a little better install guide for dummies like me it will be easy enough. i have brought the ratio down a little to fit before i figured it all out and get it to fit right (used 63 for wigth and 75 for height with no modifiers(63X20=1260 wide 75x10=750 height) to make it fit follow guide with backpack expansion) remember u still need the csharp file and to adjust loot.xml for player dropped backpack and minibike storage. and to expand the storage for my fellow horders just increase boxes in loot.xml

thanks for what is obviously and ton of work and time. in my opionion best hud/ui mod out there.

Thank you :)

Thanks for the tips man!

You're welcome.

DOWNLOAD ZOMPACT 2.0c

Thanks to ston3d4life for testing and his comment addendums. This update primarily aims at making backpack expansion configuration even easier.

Includes 1 minor fix for an issue I noticed in a screenshot.

Nov 23rd 2016 AEST 3.40PM

2.0c

Adds the following 7 options:

<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowwidth" value="1008"/><!-- Backpack window width  Base Value: 1008   Add (X) for each column over 16-->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowheight" value="150"/><!-- Backpack window height Base Value: 150    Add (X) for each row over (Y)-->
<!--Advanced Style Changes-->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellsize" value="63"/><!-- Backpack grid cell size --><!-- Zompact Default: 63 Vanilla value: 75 -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellbgsize" value="63,63"/><!-- Backpack grid cell themed background size. MUST BE SAME SIZE as zompact_backpackcellsize --><!-- 63,63 Default -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcelliconsize" value="57"/><!-- Backpack grid cell item icon size. MUST BE 6 less than zompact_backpackcellsize --><!-- 57 default -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellstackvaluepos" value="-2,-40"/><!-- Backpack grid cell item stack value position. ONLY ADJUST VERTICAL(-2,-40)(horizontal,vertical) MUST BE 23 less than zompact_backpackcellsize -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcenter" value="32,-32"/><!-- Backpack grid cell center value. (zompact_backpackcellsize/2) closet approximation rounded, no decimals --><!-- 32,-32 Default -->

Fixes:

Quest tracker(s) objective grid size fixed so it doesnt overflow the background.

Valmod workbech

Thx DUST2DEATH for this geat ui mod, i do realy enjoy it. I do use valmod version and i find one think so far. In the workbench has to be 3rd tool paper rack for making paper from fiber pulp, not the electric toolkit. Electric toolkit is only in the decorative artisan station i think. So if u can fix it that would be nice :-).

any chance that you were able to look at getting cords working im lost underground.

did you add the sort feature. didnt notice one before and comes in handy with bigger bags and boxes

I did. 2.0d has 3 positions. CenterTop, RightTop and LeftTop. Configure via xui.xml compass group. Background is controlled via zompact_trackerbg (quest tracker's background)

Not sure what you mean about the sort... its already there..

sort.jpg.bd84613c1ea588e26d39bcd49fd2d393.jpg

DOWNLOAD 2.0d

- - - Updated - - -

Thx DUST2DEATH for this geat ui mod, i do realy enjoy it. I do use valmod version and i find one think so far. In the workbench has to be 3rd tool paper rack for making paper from fiber pulp, not the electric toolkit. Electric toolkit is only in the decorative artisan station i think. So if u can fix it that would be nice :-).

Nice Catch. I obviously missed that when I checked 4.2 of Valmod Overhaul.

Its fixed in 2.0d.

Im pleased you enjoy the mod. :)

I did. 2.0d has 3 positions. CenterTop, RightTop and LeftTop. Configure via xui.xml compass group. Background is controlled via zompact_trackerbg (quest tracker's background)

Not sure what you mean about the sort... its already there..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18202[/ATTACH]

DOWNLOAD 2.0d

- - - Updated - - -

Nice Catch. I obviously missed that when I checked 4.2 of Valmod Overhaul.

Its fixed in 2.0d.

Im pleased you enjoy the mod. :)

Thank you. :encouragement:

Hello,

For the latest release of the UI, on the Valmod version at least. The minibike storage doesn't show up for me. I have done the usual take apart the bike and put it back together, messed with value to default storage numbers and it doesn't work. I am able to put things in there so it does exist but it is not visible. Would like to see if anybody else has this issue before I uninstall Valmod.

Hello,

For the latest release of the UI, on the Valmod version at least. The minibike storage doesn't show up for me. I have done the usual take apart the bike and put it back together, messed with value to default storage numbers and it doesn't work. I am able to put things in there so it does exist but it is not visible. Would like to see if anybody else has this issue before I uninstall Valmod.

Just did a double check of my patch files for valmod overhaul 4.2

Patch has the adjusted minibike storage window width/height rows/columns values the same as Valmar's defaults.

Width for valmod minibike storage is 525, height is 750, 10 rows, 7 columns.

Valmars loot.xml contains 7,10 values as expected.

Your loot.xml, search id="62" to jump straight to minibike is set correctly yes? (double checking that hasnt changed as that really is the main control for minibike storage, not the grid settings in the windows.xml (really useless))

Nothing else controls the minibike storage window.

Alright I have done a lot of testing with the vanilla and valmod of the game with a lot of verifying of cache. It seems your default UI style you have in this latest one, at least the one I keep getting in the downloads, defaults to the Diablo theme and even then, both Diablo themes don't work for me which is fine since I don't use them. Minibike storage however works fine in the vanilla version. Tried out overhaul and expansion to make sure on the minibike issue, it does not work for me on either one. The storage is there but invisible. I will link you the screenshots for the Valmod issues.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/179411612558052296/3E7934C4CBFAC5D955AF258DB42B6B3533EAB550/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/179411612558051494/C9939B26AE1998253EA330D523EBB9377641CB0D/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black

Archived