[UI] Zompact Overhaul [A15]

DUST2DEATH

ok i tried to use the larger backpack patch and didnt work. not sure whats up... so now i am useing the 75slot one. i changed backpack to 75, player dropped to 75+18.. And i get a array out of bounds/range when i try to collect anything from backpack. heres code

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3q6f1o0xd5xf5p/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2016.35.57.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2f2hc0i8dwcer74/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2016.36.37.png?dl=0

and i have the 75DLL in managed. What am i missing? i ask here since useing your UI and it would take precidence i think?

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add error https://www.dropbox.com/s/o42pqhsqefeuucs/Screenshot%202016-12-10%2016.39.34.png?dl=0

EDIT:also the value for day/time doesnt seem to move like all the other values. i can move icons and rest on both bottom huds but day/time refuses. i added code for placement and it ignored it lol decided next to time i was thinking to put a horde day countdown so will fill that empty space.

I still need edit background of the values so bar doesnt stick out passed them.

You are filling in the wrong values, you put rgba into where a image reference is expected.

Anything between these 2 tags, expects an image reference, either hosted online, or locally. (see comments)

<!-- ZOMPACT NAMED THEME ENTRIES START -->
<!-- ZOMPACT NAMED THEME ENTRIES END -->

Anything between these 2 tags, expects an rgba entry.

<!-- Zompact Colours Start -->
<!-- Zompact Colours End -->

If you use a image, it will sit on top of the flat colours.

If you change the colour variables, it will change the flat theme colours.

The Day Time belongs to the compass group.

The default windowCompass controls the day time when you arent in a menu.

windowCompassBackpack controls the day time when you are in a menu.

so to the winows i add the 2nd set? i got the icons color changed atleast so far lol still would lie change some of the windows but not all.

To achieve what you want, you only care about 2 sections.

1: change the main flat theme variable, hard rule colour, and loot window header (these are group together at the top of this section)

<style_entry name="zompact_flatthemecolor" value="[purple]"/><!-- Changes all the header and background colours of the default theme. You still need to edit the cells or HUD items to match -->
<style_entry name="zompact_flatthemehrcolor" value="70,70,70,255"/><!-- Changes all the hard rule colours of the default theme. DEFAULT 70,70,70,255-->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootbg" value="52,52,52,255"/> <!-- Storage/Loot window header. Either change colour/opacity here, or use a custom sprite name zompactloot.png (enable sprite in windows.xml (search zompactloot)) placed into the ItemIcons folder. By Default this is empty -->	

Will result in:

flattheme.thumb.jpg.56ea578a023a34de52746619729da823.jpg

Then you only need and go adjust the cell and button colours (which are directly above the main theme variable)

<!-- Grids/Cells -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_button" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Button colour. iteminfopanel, buffinfo, emptyinfo, craftinginfo, close, repair, refuel-->
	<style_entry name="zompact_searchcbg" value="100,100,100,255"/><!-- Search input box background colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_searchtext" value="[white]"/><!-- Search input box text colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_countercontrolcbg" value="[black]"/><!-- Counter input box background colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_countercontroltext" value="[white]"/><!-- Counter input box text colour -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell background. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Backpack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the backpack cell border. WARNING! zompact_backpackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell background. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_creativecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Creative cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the creative cell border. WARNING! zompact_creativecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell background. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_lootcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Lootstack cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the lootstack cell border. WARNING! zompact_lootstackcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell background. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_buffcellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Buff Item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the buff item cell border. WARNING! zompact_buffcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_ingredientbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Ingredient cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the ingredient cell background. WARNING! zompact_ingredientcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_ingredientinset" value="100,100,100,255"/><!-- Ingredient cell coloured sprite inset. Change this value to change the color of the ingredient cell inset. WARNING! zompact_ingredientcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_workcellcbg" value="[darkGrey]"/><!-- Work cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the work cell background. WARNING! zompact_workcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_workcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Work cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the work cell border. WARNING! zompact_workcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_outputcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Output cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the output cell background. WARNING! zompact_outputcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_outputcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Output cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the output cell border. WARNING! zompact_outputcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_recipecellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Recipe cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Recipe cell background. WARNING! zompact_recipecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_recipecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Recipe cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Recipe cell border. WARNING! zompact_recipecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_reqcellcbg" value="[darkGrey]"/><!-- Required Item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Required item cell background. WARNING! zompact_requiredcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_reqcellcbr" value="[black]"/><!-- Required Item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Required item cell border. WARNING! zompact_requiredcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_queuecellcbg" value="90,90,90,255"/><!-- Crafting Queue cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Queue cell background. WARNING! zompact_queuecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_queuecellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Crafting Queue cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Queue cell border. WARNING! zompact_queuecell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_questcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Quest entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Quest entry cell background. WARNING zompact_questcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_skillcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Skill entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Skill entry cell background. WARNING zompact_skillcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_journalcellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Quest entry list cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Quest entry cell background. WARNING zompact_questcell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_tradercellcbg" value="52,52,52,255"/><!-- Trader item cell coloured sprite background. Change this value to change the color of the Trader item cell background. WARNING! zompact_tradercell overrides this option -->
	<style_entry name="zompact_tradercellcbr" value="40,40,40,255"/><!-- Trader item cell coloured sprite border. Change this value to change the color of the Trader item cell border. WARNING! zompact_tradercell overrides this option -->

That is all there is to the flat theme colours. The hud section is seperate, at the very top of the colours section.

I hope that makes sense/helps.

ok i used the code you posted and turned all white :-( i copyied it directly in.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj4qbl7jftx1ps7/Screenshot%202016-12-11%2001.08.28.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/84a9evzaj0soko9/Screenshot%202016-12-11%2001.08.45.png?dl=0

glad friend showed me dropbox lol

you wrote value="purple" instead of value="[purple]"

A named style must be "[value]", RGBA must be "x,x,x,x"

ok im working with diablo theme for now. ill make own from it later and ill change few colors later lol. Just need to mod 2 windows first so once positions set i can go from there with colors and such :-)...

ill post ss so you can see what im doing.

inventory SS what i did to it :-) "96 slots" https://www.dropbox.com/s/21u774ceectkmvk/Screenshot%202016-12-19%2010.21.00.png?dl=0 sorry ignore all the 50 cal rifles.... was testing droppped backpack. which IS one of the windows i need change.

as you can see it keeps spreading sideways. i need it to go verticle instead https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y2zo1v7wze4zwt/Screenshot%202016-12-19%2010.22.01.png?dl=0 its pushing inventory window off to the right. i got grid shrunk so it sits right. but header wont shrink or change in control.xml and window.xml it stays same.

2nd problem is this.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0y5gh9yez1xqto/Screenshot%202016-12-19%2010.23.28.png?dl=0

trying to get it one row as can see. but every value i change wont move bottom header or line list next to window on right lol

God i can mod whole rest of game but HUD throws me for a loop every time :-(

EDIT: want to thank you for all the tons of help been giveing me by the way. Much appreciated

as you can see it keeps spreading sideways. i need it to go verticle instead https://www.dropbox.com/s/5y2zo1v7wz...22.01.png?dl=0 its pushing inventory window off to the right. i got grid shrunk so it sits right. but header wont shrink or change in control.xml and window.xml it stays same.

That loot window header is dynamic. It will automatically scale, and is somewhat hardcoded. You cant do a great deal with that.

To change the orientation of the grid, you need to first adjust the grid columns/rows in windows.xml, then adjust the same window in loot.xml.

The loot windows behave similiar to the minibike where loot.xml controls the grid.

Once you have made the changes, they will not appear on existing loot containers that you have adjusted, only new ones.

If you destroy a locked container down to a "normal container" it will change to your new settings.

If you do this make sure that people either, start a new game, or are aware their existing boxes will be "not right" until replaced.

2nd problem is this.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0y5gh9yez...23.28.png?dl=0

trying to get it one row as can see. but every value i change wont move bottom header or line list next to window on right lol

first adjust windows.xml recipe grid list (which you have already done), AND widths (set to 400 for full width.)

<grid name="recipes" [color="#FFFF00"]rows="6" cols="2"[/color] pos="0,0" [color="#FFFF00"]width="200"[/color] height="50" [color="#FFFF00"]cell_width="200"[/color] cell_height="50" controller="RecipeList" repeat_content="true" arrangement="vertical" >
<recipe_entry name="0"/>
</grid>

next adjust controls.xml, Change the image to the tradercell as its longer while still being the same.

<recipe_entry>
	<rect height="50" style="press, hover, scroll" controller="RecipeEntry" disabled_font_color="[disabledLabelColor]" enabled_font_color="[labelColor]" sound="[recipe_click]" tooltip="{recipename}" >
		<sprite depth="1" name="Zompactbackground" [color="#FFFF00"]width="200"[/color] height="50" pos="0,0" color="[zompact_recipecellcbg]" type="sliced" globalopacitymod="2" />
		<sprite depth="1" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" [color="#FFFF00"]width="200"[/color] height="50" color="[zompact_recipecellcbr]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" />	
		<texture depth="2" name="zompactItemBackground" size="200,50" texture="[zompact_recipecell]" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="0,0" />
		<sprite depth="3" name="background" width="44" height="44" pos="3,-3" color="[darkGrey]"/>
		<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" atlas="ItemIconAtlas" sprite="{recipeicon}" color="{recipeicontint}" size="50,45" pos="2,-2" foregroundlayer="true" />
		<label depth="5" name="Name" pos="50,-0" width="145" height="50" text="{recipename}" font_size="26" color="{hasingredientsstatecolor}" justify="center" />
		<sprite depth="5" name="Favorite" sprite="server_favorite" size="14,14" pos="180,-3" visible="{isfavorite}" foregroundlayer="true"/>
		<sprite depth="4" name="Unlocked" sprite="{unlockicon}" size="20,20" pos="175,-25" visible="{isunlockable}" color="{unlockstatecolor}" foregroundlayer="true" />
	</rect>
</recipe_entry>

That is all there is for the recipe list itself. Let me know if you still have trouble. :)

EDIT: Noticed in your images you have bug I fixed a while back.

Valmod Overhaul, Yes.

DOWNLOAD

Install valmod as directed by valmar, install my files over the top.

So this means that you haven't tried with the Expansion, right? but it should be the same, since the only difference between Overhaul and Expa is the gameplay. right?

EDIT: Do I need to put the .gitatttributes also in the folder? From Valmod I only copied the 2 folders (Data and Mods) and that was it. I did not copy any other item.

So this means that you haven't tried with the Expansion, right? but it should be the same, since the only difference between Overhaul and Expa is the gameplay. right?

EDIT: Do I need to put the .gitatttributes also in the folder? From Valmod I only copied the 2 folders (Data and Mods) and that was it. I did not copy any other item.

You dont need the file, I will exclude it.

I have not tried expansion (although breifly looked at it), feel free to attempt in the same process as overhaul and see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ru4fd58z46blh4/Screenshot%202016-12-20%2011.08.04.png?dl=0

didnt work out right. now have ugly grey box and page button gone :-) but inventory is perfect now lol

what i want is to bring whole recipie bow and catagory window over. want whole thing to be thin and go verticle. guess one more line of code im messing up on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ru4fd58z46blh4/Screenshot%202016-12-20%2011.08.04.png?dl=0

didnt work out right. now have ugly grey box and page button gone :-) but inventory is perfect now lol

what i want is to bring whole recipie bow and catagory window over. want whole thing to be thin and go verticle. guess one more line of code im messing up on.

<panel pos="0,-300" width="104" height="23" disableautobackground="true">
		<button depth="4" name="pageDown" style="icon22px, press" pos="20,-22" sprite="ui_game_symbol_arrow_left" pivot="center" sound="[paging_click]" />
		<rect depth="4" pos="37,-10" >
			<sprite name="background" style="icon22px" color="[zompact_countercontrolcbg]" type="sliced" />
			<label depth="5" name="pageNumber" pos="0, -3" width="30" height="23" text="1" font_size="20" justify="center" color="[zompact_countercontroltext]"/>
		</rect>
		<button depth="4" name="pageUp" style="icon22px, press" pos="84,-22" sprite="ui_game_symbol_arrow_right" pivot="center" sound="[paging_click]" />
	</panel>

Is the only bit of code you need for the pagination buttons. I suspect you didnt adjust its position.

The grey boxes is because you havent adjusted the theme texture file in controls.xml

<texture depth="2" name="zompactItemBackground" size="200,50" texture="[zompact_recipecell]" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="0,0" />

- - - Updated - - -

ok under recipie grid that banner... how to move it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76hj7rv047o0y6w/Screenshot%202016-12-20%2011.29.12.png?dl=0

need it to go where page select and que are.

adjust this line

<texture name="zompactItempagiBackground" depth="2" size="400,60" texture="[zompact_craftlistpagibg]" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" [color="#FFFF00"]pos="0,-410"[/color] />

If you found the time to explain how you got the buff-icons to pop out horizontally, I would be quite delighted. I only need/want the icons, no text, not background.

I made the buffpopout into a control + grid.

windows.xml change it to:

<grid name="buffs" depth="6" rows="1" cols="8" pos="0,150" [color="#FFFF00"]cell_width="80" cell_height="80"[/color] repeat_content="true" controller="BuffPopoutList" >
        <buffpopout />
</grid>

in controls.xml put

<buffpopout>
	<rect name="hud" >
		<panel [color="#FFFF00"]width="80" height="80"[/color] name="item" visible="false" disableautobackground="true" >
			<sprite depth="3" pos="9999,9999"  name="Background" sprite="ui_game_popup" height="80" width="80" flip="Horizontally" color="[transparent]" />
			<sprite depth="4" name="Icon" size="36,32" pos="40,-40" pivot="center" color="[transparent]"/>
			<label depth="6" name="TextContent" pos="9999,9999" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" height="30" width="80"/>
		</panel>
	</rect>
</buffpopout>

Adjust the widths/heights/positioning/anchoring etc. You may want to adjust the number of columns if you are using addtional buffs etc.

Archived