[UI] Zompact Overhaul [A15]

DUST2DEATH

OK.

Firstly, you arent using my xui.xml file, but tritox's.

cryptic1.jpg.33f73948f353e0fbd273af7e6efc26e0.jpg

second issue is you dont have the backpack patch installed.

cryptic2.jpg.20d4f1994089fbdab681b71bddc99cc6.jpg

third is styles appears to be unmodified from defaults.

do the following:

Install zompact full as described, entirely.

1. Drag the data folder into your install dir, yes to overwrite. This will ensure ALL files are installed and nothing left over from any other UI mod.

2. install the diablo theme by dragging both mods and data folders into root dir, overwrite.

3. install bigger backpack patch.

4. open styles.xml, make it look like below.

<style_entry name="zompact_backpackrows" value="10"/><!-- Backpack item grid rows --><!-- Vanilla value: 4 -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcolumns" value="20"/><!-- Backpack item grid columns --><!-- Vanilla value: 8 -->

5.Adjust these values, as described by Stallionsden, and comments by stoned4life

<style_entry name="zompact_lootrows" value="10"/><!-- Loot item grid rows --><!-- Vanilla value: 10   is maximum size leave at 10-->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcolumns" value="9"/><!-- Loot item grid columns --><!-- [color="#FF0000"]Vanilla value: 9 increase to (total inventory spaces)+18=   divide by 10 round up over is ok [/color]-->
<!-- [color="#FF0000"]must adjust in loot.xml find player dropped backpacks (5,10) must match loot window or you will lose items on death[/color]-->
<!-- adjusted csharp file must be installed for all bag size increases or items will be lost.-->

OPTIONAL: You do not need to adjust the backpack window as nothing is in the right pane to move. you can if you still wish to however.

<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowwidth" value="1008"/><!-- Backpack window width  Base Value: 1008   Add (X) for each column over 16-->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowheight" value="150"/><!-- Backpack window height Base Value: 150    Add (X) for each row over (Y)-->

There is no reason for you to edit anything in windows.xml

Everything is controlled in styles.xml/xui.xml. Aside from that, loot.xml is the only other you need to adjust.

Let me know if you still have issues. :)

• 3 weeks later...
OK.

Firstly, you arent using my xui.xml file, but tritox's.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18937[/ATTACH]

second issue is you dont have the backpack patch installed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18938[/ATTACH]

third is styles appears to be unmodified from defaults.

do the following:

Install zompact full as described, entirely.

1. Drag the data folder into your install dir, yes to overwrite. This will ensure ALL files are installed and nothing left over from any other UI mod.

2. install the diablo theme by dragging both mods and data folders into root dir, overwrite.

3. install bigger backpack patch.

4. open styles.xml, make it look like below.

<style_entry name="zompact_backpackrows" value="10"/><!-- Backpack item grid rows --><!-- Vanilla value: 4 -->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackcolumns" value="20"/><!-- Backpack item grid columns --><!-- Vanilla value: 8 -->

5.Adjust these values, as described by Stallionsden, and comments by stoned4life

<style_entry name="zompact_lootrows" value="10"/><!-- Loot item grid rows --><!-- Vanilla value: 10   is maximum size leave at 10-->
<style_entry name="zompact_lootcolumns" value="9"/><!-- Loot item grid columns --><!-- [color="#FF0000"]Vanilla value: 9 increase to (total inventory spaces)+18=   divide by 10 round up over is ok [/color]-->
<!-- [color="#FF0000"]must adjust in loot.xml find player dropped backpacks (5,10) must match loot window or you will lose items on death[/color]-->
<!-- adjusted csharp file must be installed for all bag size increases or items will be lost.-->

OPTIONAL: You do not need to adjust the backpack window as nothing is in the right pane to move. you can if you still wish to however.

<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowwidth" value="1008"/><!-- Backpack window width  Base Value: 1008   Add (X) for each column over 16-->
<style_entry name="zompact_backpackwindowheight" value="150"/><!-- Backpack window height Base Value: 150    Add (X) for each row over (Y)-->

There is no reason for you to edit anything in windows.xml

Everything is controlled in styles.xml/xui.xml. Aside from that, loot.xml is the only other you need to adjust.

Let me know if you still have issues. :)

hi just need help with step 5 can't see what to change and this is for the 200 slot backpack yeah

Thanks.

WotW is pretty straight forward to merge, 2 of my other UI's already support it.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?57277-DUST-s-UI-HUD-Collection-REQUESTS

If you get stuck let me know and I'll add it to Zompact Full or Lite, whichever you want.

Thanks Mate!

I'm gonna give it a go, I'm starting to enjoy modding the game more than playing it. XD

You're a machine! (That's a compliment.)

For reference:

If you followed the other 4 steps, yes.

*half way through my coffee....

Hope you got that cup of coffee done. Now back to work...lol. One last question on this. Do you have a working .dll for the 200 slot bag? My understanding is if you don't have one you will lose any items over 32 when you log out. Is that correct? Also couldn't find a current 200 slot .dll on stallions old thread. Apparently 15.2 left them outdated.

Hope you got that cup of coffee done. Now back to work...lol. One last question on this. Do you have a working .dll for the 200 slot bag? My understanding is if you don't have one you will lose any items over 32 when you log out. Is that correct? Also couldn't find a current 200 slot .dll on stallions old thread. Apparently 15.2 left them outdated.

Yes you need to dll, I dont have, or make them. Sorry.

I built the UI to accept those mods, I unfortunately dont make the dll edits. I do believe there are people in that thread working on it though.

If you're lucky maybe Stallionsden will update whenever life allows, or someone else will work it out.

Yes you need to dll, I dont have, or make them. Sorry.

I built the UI to accept those mods, I unfortunately dont make the dll edits. I do believe there are people in that thread working on it though.

If you're lucky maybe Stallionsden will update whenever life allows, or someone else will work it out.

Thanks for the info. Also I just download your updated files and installed in a new build so everything is vanilla. Followed everything exact. When I get in game I am getting a yellow "warning" message. It says 'window vehicle preview' not found.

Thanks for the info. Also I just download your updated files and installed in a new build so everything is vanilla. Followed everything exact. When I get in game I am getting a yellow "warning" message. It says 'window vehicle preview' not found.

Please advise which version (full or lite) and what patches you used so I can have a look please.

If you get stuck let me know and I'll add it to Zompact Full or Lite, whichever you want.

I'm in over my head!

Everything was going fine, but then I started doing guess work in the xui.xml with the custom WOTW windows, although I think it should work.

But, with the windows.xml file I'm feeling overwhelmed. Maybe I just need to clear my head a bit and look at it with fresh eyes.

It would be awesome if you could link me a merged Full version with the Diablo theme and 200 slot backpack and increased minibike storage.

Don't feel obliged, I'll give it another go over the weekend if you've got better things to keep yourself busy with :)

Just finished testing valmod quickly and its ok by default too.

I'll check out TS with Lite in the morning.

Got delayed with work and having to get some accreditation completed.

Naterz, I need more info. I see one thing of no real consequence that doesnt cause any errors in console or output log so that isnt it. I need to remove it but its not a problem as such. Just clean up, if you will.

I'm in over my head!

Everything was going fine, but then I started doing guess work in the xui.xml with the custom WOTW windows, although I think it should work.

But, with the windows.xml file I'm feeling overwhelmed. Maybe I just need to clear my head a bit and look at it with fresh eyes.

It would be awesome if you could link me a merged Full version with the Diablo theme and 200 slot backpack and increased minibike storage.

Don't feel obliged, I'll give it another go over the weekend if you've got better things to keep yourself busy with :)

No problem.

what size storage for the bike?

Please advise which version (full or lite) and what patches you used so I can have a look please.

Sorry to just be getting back with you. I downloaded the full version over vanilla. Then patched Diablo and the 200 slot backpack. Tonight when I get home I will load the game back in. Then I can send you my output log.

Naterz, I need more info. I see one thing of no real consequence that doesnt cause any errors in console or output log so that isnt it. I need to remove it but its not a problem as such. Just clean up, if you will.

What is the best way to get you my output log?

What is the best way to get you my output log?

dropbox, sendspace.com etc.

if you use sendspace just enter your email into both fields and post me the link here.

Can you add your xui.xml and the XUi folder with windows/controls/styles and include them in the archive too please.

dropbox, sendspace.com etc.

if you use sendspace just enter your email into both fields and post me the link here.

Can you add your xui.xml and the XUi folder with windows/controls/styles and include them in the archive too please.

First time doing this so I hope it works.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/D5nN5oQwyHYr8sJc4SdNnPKpH8%2BFcIX5BAMShUdnilo

Also didn't know you would need the xui.xml file. I have been adding some workstations. The error appeared before I added anything but your mod. As you can see in the output log it is still there. I hope I didn't mess up your finding by adding the stations later. If it does I can try adding it to a different vanilla game folder and see if I can recreate the error. Also not sure if what adding it in the archive means so I hope this is all you need. Let me know if you need more.

Thanks for the files.

It took me a little to find what you were referring to and then I caught it.

It was as I mentioned earlier and Ive tidied it up now so the warning no longer appears. (I wasnt scrolling high enough in the console, and was looking at the end of the output log)

The warning itself had no effect on gameplay or functionality.

In any case, Thank you. :)

2.0fb

Archived