War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

I know you can find diamonds in the ore deposits on surface in desert but do you also find them digging in desert? Is it like the other surface ores and where you find them on top you will more likely find them digging under it? Where do you find is best place to find them?

Of course it is to feed my diamond tools addiction.......

Yes digging in the desert you can find diamond deposit I did find a few

MAC User WOTW INSTALL

I'm playing this on a Mac as well, and all I had to do was replace the files in "Config" "Prefab" and "UMAtetures" then I dropped the "Mods" folder in the 7DTD folder, next to the launcher. Like with Valmod. No extra files or editing. You probably already figured this out, but I bet there's other mac folks out there searching.

I am also playing this on MAC and have done exactly as you described with Install, however the game runs for me, but the UI graphics are all screwed up. ALl I get is a WHite background and large red Questions marks ?, in the White box where all the UI visuals should be.

Also, I have items in inventory and on ground that are new for the MOD, but have no graphic. They have a name and an item count that you can see, but the graphic is missing.

ANy help for MAC install please?

I am also playing this on MAC and have done exactly as you described with Install, however the game runs for me, but the UI graphics are all screwed up. ALl I get is a WHite background and large red Questions marks ?, in the White box where all the UI visuals should be.

Also, I have items in inventory and on ground that are new for the MOD, but have no graphic. They have a name and an item count that you can see, but the graphic is missing.

ANy help for MAC install please?

I have little to no experience with Mac but I’ve gotten feedback from users that have got it working and they say that you need to put the Mods folder into the same folder that the app is running from.

So I play this mod with an Xbox controller and everything works great but I can not scroll my pointer down to the hot bar to switch items out. It's like there is a barrier keeping me from touching anything at the bottom of the screen. It only occurs with this mod and does not do it with vanilla or any other mod. Please advise!

care.jpg.92d4ee7135bb979c6cba2d9853ed32f1.jpg

So I play this mod with an Xbox controller and everything works great but I can not scroll my pointer down to the hot bar to switch items out. It's like there is a barrier keeping me from touching anything at the bottom of the screen. It only occurs with this mod and does not do it with vanilla or any other mod. Please advise!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23358[/ATTACH]

Edit windows.xml and search for toolbelt, then add cursor_area="true" to the opening line of the code just before the closing bracket.

When done it should look similar to this but not identical as this is my custom code

<window name="SMXToolbelt1SMX" width="760" height="226" depth="0" pos="0,85" anchor="CenterBottom" backgroundcolor="[black]" controller="ToolbeltWindow" visible="{toolbeltvisible}" cursor_area="true">

I hope that helps.

i've seen this happen on some servers, go into your quests and look for the quests for the class selection and toggle active on it.

My class selection quest is completed. I have tried to make active other quest and then reactivated "place class crate". Issue is, that i do not have that crate. I did not get it, when i completed earlier quest.

Hey guys,

I love the mod but I couldn't get it to work with the addition of the SMX backpack expansion so far (bigger backpack + different UI). Which is bc they alter some of the same XML files =) and I seem not to be able to combine them correctly.

I still would like to have a bigger backpack for it. Hence my question, does anyone of you know how to add a bigger backpack to the mod?

Hey guys,

I love the mod but I couldn't get it to work with the addition of the SMX backpack expansion so far (bigger backpack + different UI). Which is bc they alter some of the same XML files =) and I seem not to be able to combine them correctly.

I still would like to have a bigger backpack for it. Hence my question, does anyone of you know how to add a bigger backpack to the mod?

WotW comes with its own bbm, you can find it in the op.

MAC User WOTW INSTALL

I have little to no experience with Mac but I’ve gotten feedback from users that have got it working and they say that you need to put the Mods folder into the same folder that the app is running from.

Thanks for everyone's Comments.

After a number of Deletes and reinstall's I finally got it all working correctly on Macbook Pro.

MODS Folder should be copied directly in to the Folder with the game .app in it.

The other CONFIG Folders, need to have their contents copied into the existing folders and overwrite files with same name inside those folders.

Works fine after this.

Cheers.

Edit windows.xml and search for toolbelt, then add cursor_area="true" to the opening line of the code just before the closing bracket.

When done it should look similar to this but not identical as this is my custom code

<window name="SMXToolbelt1SMX" width="760" height="226" depth="0" pos="0,85" anchor="CenterBottom" backgroundcolor="[black]" controller="ToolbeltWindow" visible="{toolbeltvisible}" cursor_area="true">

I hope that helps.

this code is already in it with cursor_area="true

does not work with joypad

this code is already in it with cursor_area="true

does not work with joypad

There are several tookbelt window codes in that file. Look for the one called Valmod as that is the one used by WotW and add the code to that. Do not go by the window name in the code I linked as that is just an example but that code is also in the file so I can understand the confusion.

Can't Access Workbench

For somereason me and my friend at my server can't access the "special" workbenches.

We attempt to just hit "E" after getting them as a reward from tier 3 quests, but nothing happens.

However i have edited some Config files, when it comes to drops, and the amount of point we get per level (4 points per level, increased to 350 max level). Does this conflict with the mod?

Would love some feedback on this! :)

K so I can't seem to get the mod to work through the launcher I use the advanced option the game crashes after a few minute spawning in the world. I use simple and it loads vanilla only. I tried launching outside of the launcher and all textures are grey and black. I've Reinstalled and nothing get all the same issues.

Hi, first of all I want to say this is an awesome mod, and I have a lot of fun with it. The POI are fantastic, amazing design.

Second I have some issues that I found and I would like some clarification:

1. How do I get drunk :very_drunk:? I drunk like 10 beers and 10 grain alchool and now effect, except the imunity icon no other buffs debuffs were active, and no message in character window! I was trying to do the quest with kill zombies drunk. Is the immunity level (i have Immunity lvl 20) prevents getting drunk?

2. The Dog Killer Master quest I used a Baretta Shotgun but no zombie dog kill was counted. I even spawn some dogs, kill them and nothing.

3. I found a car, could not interact with it and it showed "Search Air (untouched)" and not search car.

20171123203915_1.thumb.jpg.566763d6df62a0150b7459f2fa35074f.jpg

The quests seem to have some bugs. I can't finish the "drunk, kill cop, kill xx with melee,..." too. Some work, some don't.

I had the problem, that when I was given the quest to kill xx with melee weapons, that the first did count, but all others didn't. Next was if I had to cook something, I only could finish the quest by staying in the menu for crafting the meal (sorry - for my bad english - I don't know how to call it).

But this mod is just awesome. I have spent so many hours with it the last few weeks... I really love it. :smile-new:

game crashes when launching with the launcher. sometimes i can walk around a bit then the game crashes. ive validated cache reinstalled the game reinstalled the launcher. and i get the same problem. any help at all would be great ive been trying to get the mod to run for days. ive tried different mods and get the same issue.

game crashes when launching with the launcher. sometimes i can walk around a bit then the game crashes. ive validated cache reinstalled the game reinstalled the launcher. and i get the same problem. any help at all would be great ive been trying to get the mod to run for days. ive tried different mods and get the same issue.

reinstall.. i have had this issue a few times in the past.. just reinstall til windows gets it right.. it isnt the mod its windows

- - - Updated - - -

..and i mean reinstall windows... it isnt the game, its windows

Was looking forward to trying this mod, but guess it won't happen. Tried installing manually & thru the mod launcher & all I get is a screen full of errors. Won't even start the game. Gave up after a couple of hours. :( Saw other on different sites saying they are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what the problem might be?

Was looking forward to trying this mod, but guess it won't happen. Tried installing manually & thru the mod launcher & all I get is a screen full of errors. Won't even start the game. Gave up after a couple of hours. :( Saw other on different sites saying they are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what the problem might be?

Very puzzling to hear a fellow zombie gamer having issues.

Clean wipe. Delete every reference to 7D in steam and windows.

Try to install on a different drive.

Check virus checkers that it's not messing installation up.

Run as administrator.

I use the 7DTD Launcher and it's been fail safe for me from the word go.

I hope you get it to work as it's really fun using this mod.

So game froze up but all my class quests are gone and there is nothing in the quest window its completely blank

I've had some issues but the best way seems to be to reinstall 7DTD in steam, then install the mod off the mod launcher. When installing the mod make sure you give it time to run, it can take a while as it is both downloading the mod and copying your 7dtd install ( which is a good thing ) so make sure its ready to use when you play off that mod installer install by waiting for it to finish..

I was selling stuff at a trader and started getting spammed with null reference errors. If I go far enough away they stop but anytime I get close enough to that Trader Rekt the errors keep spitting out. I would just ignore going back there but unfortunately my base is in the vicinity.

I tried verifying the integrity of the files and reinstalling the mod using the mod launcher but the null errors still happen. My output log shows this repeated ad nauseum:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any help would be appreciated.