Forum Permissions Issues

Janna3921

Forum Permissions Issues  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Permissions Issues

• The fish
    • The chicken

I was able to vote on the poll and it lets me know that I did vote.

However, when I went to clink on the link Roland has in a post about landmines, attachment 15909, it states I don't have permission to go there.

So, one problem fixed but not all.

It seems from what I have read is that I am not Steam Linked. If gets me spammed, I don't want it and I can live without getting access to some images and videos.

• 5 weeks later...

I cannot view attachments either. I can vote in this poll but not others. I'm guessing permission settings were only fixed for some subforums.

Edit: I can view attachments in this forum but not News & Announcements. So this is definitely a forum permissions error.

• 8 months later...
It would be helpful for others with this same issue and the related one of not being able to download files from links placed in posts to report that here.

I am unable to view many attachments and get the same error message about permissions.

• 1 year later...
I only view these forums on my phone, and whenever someone posts something with the spoiler button on it I can't open it. Is this a similar issue or just being on mobile version?

Spoilers are not supported on mobile. If it is an iPhone you can press and hold the refresh icon and it will give you the option to see the desktop version. Do it and you can read the spoiler text.

• 2 months later...

Archived