A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

I'm wondering if this will work with the better balance mod?

Cause being able to use the sinks to get water is highly useful.

Also could we use SMX for the hud, and does this increase the backpack size beyond the standard?

That is what the dew collectors are for so its not overpwoered to have an infinite water source whenever you want, it takes time and resources to craft them, once they are crafted it does not take further resources though. And it offsets the loss of jars through cooking stews and boiled foods. It will not work with other mods, and I have already rebalanced everything including loot.

Can this be used on a server like nitrado if so is it just like installing another mod ftp the files over restart server?

Yeah it works on servers, you just have to make sure to install the main mod on the server location, then dont forget the dedicated server files that I provide as well, make sure it is installed, there is an optional zombie gore dupe fix in there as well but its only recommended for public servers where duping will be a problem otherwise if it is a private server and you trust that no one will be abusing game bugs then its better IMO not to use it.

Be sure to run the server with EAC Off and you are good to go.

Also everyone that joins the server needs to install the Localization file from my main mod onto their local machine because that file does not get pushed to clients from the server.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Update (11/16/17)

+Loot

-Adjustments to Cheerleader clothing drops chances

-Adjustments to Skateboarder clothing drops chances

-Added chance to drop melee weapons to Skateboarder

-Reduced Mechanical parts chance to drop on skateboarder

-Reduced Hunting Rifle drop chance to old timer / Cowboy

-Increased Compound bow and compound bow parts drop chance to farmer zombie loot

Update (11/24/17)

Important: This update will cause issues with save games! If you do not wish to compromise your current save do not update these two files!

+Quests

-Changed Craft a bedroll now only requires you to gather cloth instead of craft it

-Changed final stage of Humanities Last Hope now directly unlocks the "Kill Them All" self crafted quest recipe instead of rewarding you with a recipe unlocking book (Fixes issues with full inventory when completing that quest)

-Fixed "Kill Them All" quest offer description

-Removed "You Have Earned Skill Points" tool tip pop up after completing craft cordage and craft stone axe quests

+Progression

-Reduced Scavenging skill total experience required per level to 500 from 1000

-Reduced Bartering skill total experience required per level to 500 from 1000 and can now be purchased for 5 skill points per level

-Increased Bartering skill gains

-Reduced Player Level total experience required per level to 10500 from 11000 due to changes to Scavenging and Bartering

• 2 weeks later...

Update (12/3/17)

+Recipes

-Changed sod now has to be crafted at the workbench

-Changed Stone Blocks are now crafted at the same speed as the rest of the blocks

-Minor balance adjustments to Omnigel

+Biomes

-Minor adjustment to fog levels and chance of rain in forest biomes

+Items

-Slightly increased shovel damage

+Buffs

-Changed Radiated zombie health buff to 40 HP every 5 seconds (Vanilla 40 HP every 3 Seconds)

-Changed Radiated zombie large health buff to 80 HP every 5 seconds (Vanilla 80 HP every 3 sec)

+Blocks

-Changed Stick Spikes can no longer be repaired or upgraded

Just grabbed the latest copy... hope to be trying this out soon as I have watched some of your Let's Play and I really like what you've mentioned about things you've 'balanced'.

I especially like that you took out invisible animals and replaced them with early game/spawn zombies... thats what Ive done in my A15 copy (not the invisibles but no wait time... ZOMBIES... NOW), 'cause like why would zombies need to wait for a certain time to be wandering around.

Just grabbed the latest copy... hope to be trying this out soon as I have watched some of your Let's Play and I really like what you've mentioned about things you've 'balanced'.

I especially like that you took out invisible animals and replaced them with early game/spawn zombies... thats what Ive done in my A15 copy (not the invisibles but no wait time... ZOMBIES... NOW), 'cause like why would zombies need to wait for a certain time to be wandering around.

Thanks for watching the series, hope you enjoy the mod!

Archived