A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Ninefinger Productions Presents

A Clockwork Project

An Ultimate Overhaul Modpack

Before Installing the mod choose 32/64 bit, turn EAC Off and save Launcher settings!

Random Gen Preview!

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_18-06-46.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_18-01-24.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_18-07-18.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_17-55-00.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_17-55-58.jpg?raw=true

Alpha_16.1_2017-07-19_18-13-22.jpg?raw=true

This mod is designed to perfectly balance all aspects of the game from Progression to Loot and Crafting!

Updated A16.4 Stable / 17 EXP Includes all Unofficial XML Fixes. There is no need to download the Unofficial XML Fixes when using this mod!

If you are using this mod on a server anyone who joins the server will have to manually install this Mod due to the fact that some files do not automatically push to clients!

If you want to use this mod with the original Compo Pack Rwgmixer or other (prefab / rwgmixer) mod simply do not use my rwgmixer file or Prefabs folder. All other files are required in order for the mod to function properly.

Come check out my Let's Play series showcasing the mod,

maybe you can pick up a few tricks!

Let's Play!

Full Mod Details!

Changelog!

Recommended Game Settings equivalent to Vanilla Survivalist!:

-Nomad

-If you want temperature to be measured in Celsius open the console and type stu c

Suggested Game Settings!:

-60 Minute 24hr Cycle

Skill Books must be re-read manually from your tool belt NOT by clicking the hotkey it will show up as grey!

Check your quests! Crafting quest recipes at a workstation require you to occupy the workstation while those recipes complete in order to receive credit for those quests!

Workstations and tools are required to craft almost all blocks and items, do not worry when you see that some recipes are not available in your characters crafting screen.

This will make survival harder at first, you will no longer be able to cheese your way around zombies by nerd poling or simply placing a wood frame above a ladder until you have the means to start crafting them.

You will have to rely on the environment and the surrounding buildings to survive and even store loot.

You will have to get your tailoring table set up before you can craft a sleeping bag so be careful out there!

Good Luck survivors! You are going to need it!

ACP Main Mod for A 16.4 Stable: Download

Only the Main Mod EXP download is available for A 17!

ACP Main Mod for A 17 EXP: Download

UI Version Pack for A 16.4 Stable: Download

Contains My modified Rwgmixer + Compo Pack Prefabs!

You still need to download my Main Mod before installing the compo pack! This is now an addon!

Compatible with 16.4 Stable!

A 16.4 Stable Compo Pack Add On: Download

Dedicated Server Assembly's For A 16.4 Stable: Download

Install into 7DaysToDieServer_Data\Managed folder!

Support: Donate

I have some questions!

1. How's this different to your LMD mod?

2. If i put ACP on my dedicated server, do players require to download anything?

This differs from my Let Me Decorate mod by quite a lot, I have overhauled the entire recipe file and created new crafting stations along with fixed a lot of recipes that were not balanced correctly and also removed the chain link fences which were exploitative.

Players will have to download the Mod and install the Mods folder into their 7 Days to Die Directory in order for the custom Icons to show up, all other files will be pushed to the people connecting.

You can read my latest post about some of the aspects of what was changed here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?p=394853#post394853

I could not fit all this information on this new mod page.

This differs from mt Let Me Decorate mod by quite a lot, I have overhauled the entire recipe file and created new crafting stations along with fixed a lot of recipes that were not balanced correctly and also removed the chain link fences which were exploitative.

Players will not be required to download anything and you can safely install this on any server.

You can read my lates post about some of the aspects of what was changed here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?p=394853#post394853

I could not fit all this information on this new mod page.

So I would assume LMD mod is now discontinued?

Since this mod changes things drastically I wanted to leave my old version available at least for now but eventually I think I will only be supporting this new version.

It depends on the feedback I get weather or not I will continue to support both versions.

Hey Orange,

I was playing your other mod, can I continue my save game but use this mod instead?

Regards,

Drago

Edit: Just read the other forum thread. You changed the early game, looks very interesting, but makes no sense to jump mods. I will start a new game to try it out and keep the other one because I finally got my base up :p.

Nice mod. Not once have I had to hide in a hole covered with sod on the first night since now lol.

With the window.xml changes, is there anything required for the mod, or can I still replace that with Noahs, as I like the coloring and the narrow bars.

EDIT: Noticed your custom changes for the oven ect, so just added Noahs 'HUDLeftStatBars' Settings which was all I was after.

Good mod keep up the work.

Nice mod. Not once have I had to hide in a hole covered with sod on the first night since now lol.

With the window.xml changes, is there anything required for the mod, or can I still replace that with Noahs, as I like the coloring and the narrow bars.

EDIT: Noticed your custom changes for the oven ect, so just added Noahs 'HUDLeftStatBars' Settings which was all I was after.

Good mod keep up the work.

I would have no issue using Noah's hud and I do like it as well but I was trying to not copy his directly, I would also have no problem offering multiple versions of the hud itself.

Lol I figured someone would end up doing that with sod, it makes more sense to me that if you were to hide in a hole IRL you would cover yourself with dirt. Also I am waiting fro someone to do this and end up having to punch there way out because their tool broke lol.

I also wanted to keep the accessibility of crafting the larger blocks to replace terrain while mining or digging like sand, stone, and sod.

Anyways I am glad you got the hud set to your liking and thank you for the feedback.

Hey Orange,

I was playing your other mod, can I continue my save game but use this mod instead?

Regards,

Drago

Edit: Just read the other forum thread. You changed the early game, looks very interesting, but makes no sense to jump mods. I will start a new game to try it out and keep the other one because I finally got my base up :p.

Yeah as you have discovered I would recommend starting a new game, hope you are enjoying the mod!

I was so close to punching my way out, so you hit that nail on the head. I remembered just as they started running if my stone spade breaks I'm in for a long escape, so quickly grabbed some stones before retreating back and covering the final block. Loving it so far.

Also, I've posted a link to this mod on Reddit, a lot of people can't visit the forum during work, so if you could pop over and give a brief description of the mod, or even open up your own thread on there (would delete my link ofc xD) they'd love it, as copy pasting all your info will take away from your thread I feel.

I was so close to punching my way out, so you hit that nail on the head. I remembered just as they started running if my stone spade breaks I'm in for a long escape, so quickly grabbed some stones before retreating back and covering the final block. Loving it so far.

Also, I've posted a link to this mod on Reddit, a lot of people can't visit the forum during work, so if you could pop over and give a brief description of the mod, or even open up your own thread on there (would delete my link ofc xD) they'd love it, as copy pasting all your info will take away from your thread I feel.

Loool, well good thing you did not dig yourself an early grave. :)

Thanks for posting this on Reddit, feel free to add whatever information you feel is relevant to inform people of what the mod entails.

Since your thread on Reddit is a direct link to this mod page you can copy and paste whatever information you like from this mod page and also you can copy and paste additional information from this post as well.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?p=394853#post394853

Thanks again.

Update (2/11/16)

+Blocks

Fixed error when placing Crafting Table!

You will now be able to place a Crafting Table!

Sorry about that everything is now 100% tested and working!

+Items

Updated to latest Unofficial XML Fixes!

Since these items have a quality rating they need to only stack to 1

carBattery: Fixed stack number is now 1 from 5

padlock: Fixed stack number is now 1 from 50

Note:

There is a bug for SP games that will throw a harmless null reference object not set to an instance of an object error when placing the Crafting table, Tailoring Table, Smithing Table, and Research Table down on the ground, you can simply mash escape to get to the pause screen when this happens to remove it and you can ignore it as it should only happen when placing them down.

This is a known bug in A 13.8 and will be fixed in A 14. Do not worry about it just get rid of it and ignore it!

This error only happens in SP and not in MP!

Hi,

Noticed that there is no recipe for "chrysanthemumSeed". Was it missed?

Yup sorry about that, apparently I have never had that recipe available ever. Lol shows you how often I farm chrysanthemums :)

Fixed now, thanks for posting!

- - - Updated - - -

Update (2/11/16)

+Recipes

Added recipe for chrysanthemum seeds

I just updated it again since I forgot to upload my prefabs folder so I would suggest downloading it again then simply go here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data

Or if your steam is not installed on your C drive:

1. Right click your steam.exe on your desktop

2. Click on open File location

3. Open steamapps folder

4. Open common folder

5. Open 7 Days To Die folder

6. Open Data folder

Copy the modded Config and Prefabs folder over top of the ones that are in your game already and replace all files when prompted.

I just updated it again since I forgot to upload my prefabs folder so I would suggest downloading it again then simply go here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data

Or if your steam is not installed on your C drive:

1. Right click your steam.exe on your desktop

2. Click on open File location

3. Open steamapps folder

4. Open common folder

5. Open 7 Days To Die folder

6. Open Data folder

Copy the modded Config and Prefabs folder over top of the ones that are in your game already and replace all files when prompted.

Alrighty - did that, now I'm getting an infinitely scrolling list in console of "'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object'"

You must have done something wrong with the install, you will have to delete your Config and Prefabs folder inside 7 days to die and go to steam and verify integrity of game cache, wait for steam to get you a fresh copy of each folder then go back into the data folder and you will see a Config folder and a Prefabs folder.

Download a fresh copy of my mod again in case it was corrupted and simply drag and drop the Config and Prefabs folder into your data folder and so that the folders merge and all the files get replaced.

or you can open the config and the prefabs folders and make sure to replace each file directly to make sure you are not installing files into the wrong places and are in fact replacing existing files.

I have now included install instructions in the master folder hopefully that will help a bit more.

I will also do a short install video as well and upload it but it will take a while for it to process and upload.

EDIT: I think what you did was put the Config folder inside the Config folder and same with the prefabs folder, and instead they need to go into your data folder so that it merges the two folders. That is my fault for not being more clear.

If you look in your Config folder for your game and you see another Config folder just cut it out and paste it into the data folder, and do the same with the Prefabs folder.

Awesome glad you got it working, I will upload a few different versions of the UI so people can have more options as to what they prefer.

That'd be awesome! I tried the Valmod for a bit, actually really liked that UI layout (had all the info for weather/condition right there) but I dont' know enough to combine that UI with your mod :D

Update (2/13/16)

I have updated and uploaded 4 different variations of the UI to choose from, the new UI's that are now available were created by me with reference to and inspiration of the mods created by Valmar, Sirillion, and noah.phense, but I did code everything my own way.

+XUi

+windows.xml

-Updated UI to include wind speed, elevation, core temp, and outside temp

-Tweaked colors of stat bars to be more pleasing

-Added 4 UI Variations to choose from

+xui.xml

-Added definitions to allow for more variations of the UI

UI Version 1

Main UI Included with the base ACP mod!

7brxQXz.jpg

UI Version 1 Lite

orXGqNG.jpg