<block id="895" name="whitePicketFenceSheet">
   <property name="Material" value="wood_weak" />
   <property name="Shape" value="BillboardSingleOnWall" />
   <property name="Mesh" value="cutout" />
   <property name="Texture" value="275" />
   <property name="FuelValue" value="40" />
   <property name="ShapeMinBB" value="0.3,0,0.3" />
   <property name="DescriptionKey" value="fencesGroupDesc"/>
   <property class="RepairItems"> <property name="wood" value="5" /> </property>
   <drop event="Destroy" name="wood" count="1" prob="1" />
   <drop event="Fall" name="woodDebris" count="1" prob="0.75" stick_chance="1" />
</block>

Block 1453 (cntCar03Blue) is missing the harvest options for engine and battery (should have the following):

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="1" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />
   <drop event="Harvest" name="carBattery" count="1" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />

Block 895 (whitePicketFenceSheet) has a duplicate RepairItems property listing:

<block id="895" name="whitePicketFenceSheet">
   <property name="Material" value="wood_weak" />
   <property name="Shape" value="BillboardSingleOnWall" />
   <property name="Mesh" value="cutout" />
   <property name="Texture" value="275" />
   <property name="FuelValue" value="40" />
   <property name="ShapeMinBB" value="0.3,0,0.3" />
   <property name="DescriptionKey" value="fencesGroupDesc"/>
   <drop event="Destroy" name="wood" count="1" prob="1" />
   <drop event="Fall" name="woodDebris" count="1" prob="0.75" stick_chance="1" />
</block>

Block 1453 (cntCar03Blue) is missing the harvest options for engine and battery (should have the following):

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="1" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />
   <drop event="Harvest" name="carBattery" count="1" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />

Fixed whitePicketFenceSheet

and

cntCar03BlueDamage1 contains the battery and the engine not the first stage.

Thanks for posting!

- - - Updated - - -

Update (5/5/16)

Both Versions!

Version 3.09

+Blocks

whitePicketFenceSheet: Fixed removed duplicate repair code

Weapon Flashlight State Persistence

Great work Clockwork Orange! Any way you can fix the weapon flashlight turning off when you drink while it's armed and on. What I'd like to see is weapon flashlight on, drink, weapon re-arms and flashlight state persists.

Great work Clockwork Orange! Any way you can fix the weapon flashlight turning off when you drink while it's armed and on. What I'd like to see is weapon flashlight on, drink, weapon re-arms and flashlight state persists.

Thanks, good to see a fellow Canadian :)

Unfortunately that can not be fixed with the XML files, TFP are going to have to fix that one.

Thanks, good to see a fellow Canadian :)

Unfortunately that can not be fixed with the XML files, TFP are going to have to fix that one.

I kinda figured, thanks for the reply CO. Nice to know you're Canadian. Unfortunately looks like we're going to have a rough year in the forest fires, and our US neighbours seem to be facing a nasty tornado season. =( Stay safe folks!

Wonder if you might be able to help me with this CO, no replies in a week or so. You seem to prefer 14.4 so I thought you may have some insight.

How To Rollback Windows Dedicated Server To 14.5 (Or Earlier Version)?

I kinda figured, thanks for the reply CO. Nice to know you're Canadian. Unfortunately looks like we're going to have a rough year in the forest fires, and our US neighbours seem to be facing a nasty tornado season. =( Stay safe folks!

Wonder if you might be able to help me with this CO, no replies in a week or so. You seem to prefer 14.4 so I thought you may have some insight.

How To Rollback Windows Dedicated Server To 14.5 (Or Earlier Version)?

I would like to help but unfortunately I have not ran a server before. As far as I know you have to use server tools to downgrade to a previous Alpha on a server.

Some people that run servers that you might want to try PM would be Valmar, Gazz, Puschpa, or Alloc I am sure there are others as well that are running servers that can help you out with this.

But as far as I know it has something to do with using server tools, you might also need to contact the server owners and get them to do it manually as well.

If you are going to roll back I strongly recommend avoiding 14.5 and use 14.4 due to horde spawning code issues.

There is also possibly some useful information here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/368542585863393198/

If you read the first page there is discussion on how people upgraded there servers to experimental branch which I imagine can be used the same why to downgrade to a previous branch.

Hope you get it working!

Our server just ran into the problem where 7th night hordes stop spawning and I was directed here for the fixed XML files; reading through the release notes everything looks awesome (thanks for all the hard work, folks!) but there is one fix that I fear may cause a problem on our server: reduction in loot capacity of toilets from 4x4 to 2x2. At least one of our players has built toilets and used them for storage. What will happen to the items already in the toilet if the number of stacks exceeds 4?

Our server just ran into the problem where 7th night hordes stop spawning and I was directed here for the fixed XML files; reading through the release notes everything looks awesome (thanks for all the hard work, folks!) but there is one fix that I fear may cause a problem on our server: reduction in loot capacity of toilets from 4x4 to 2x2. At least one of our players has built toilets and used them for storage. What will happen to the items already in the toilet if the number of stacks exceeds 4?

The idea is toilets are not to be utilized as storage that is why they are set to 2x2 instead of the same size as a cupboard which makes no sense in itself.

I suggest making sure you remove the items from the toilets before installing the fixes. Unless you wish to modify the toilets to be 4x4 again which is entirely up to you. The size is found in the loot.xml just search toilet and you will find the the values 2,2 change to 4,4 or whatever you want. could technically make them any size you want within reason.

<item id="520" name="pufferCoat">

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="pufferCoatGroupDesc"/>

<property name="Insulation" value="30"/>

<property name="Waterproof" value="0.5"/>

<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Misc/sackPrefab"/>

<property name="DropMeshfile" value="Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab"/>

<property name="Material" value="cloth"/>

<property name="RepairTools" value="cloth"/>

<property name="Weight" value="15"/>

<property name="HoldType" value="45"/>

<property name="DegradationBreaksAfter" value="false"/>

<property name="EquipSlot" value="Chest"/>

<property name="FuelValue" value="12"/>

<property name="Weight" value="30"/>

<property class="Attributes">

double property for weight

The idea is toilets are not to be utilized as storage that is why they are set to 2x2 instead of the same size as a cupboard which makes no sense in itself.

I suggest making sure you remove the items from the toilets before installing the fixes. Unless you wish to modify the toilets to be 4x4 again which is entirely up to you. The size is found in the loot.xml just search toilet and you will find the the values 2,2 change to 4,4 or whatever you want. could technically make them any size you want within reason.

this is spose to be a unofficial xml fix thread tho any personal ideas or thoughts should not be used in them IMHO. If there is a error in the xml put the fix in not I dont think toilets should be used for storage lol. Thats not a fix that is a forcing of some one to use your thoughts.

Now I not attacking you just saying you should purely use your C.O.P for these things.

- - - Updated - - -

you can edit the toilet in the loot.xml to be back to the 4x4 (I have mine at 8x10) search for toilet - <lootcontainer id="67" count="9,8" size="2,2" sound_open="UseActions/open_toilet" sound_close="UseActions/close_toilet" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">

<item group="toiletLoot" count="1" />

</lootcontainer>

change the 2,2 to 4,4 that is highlighted in red

I have spoke to Gazz about this and he did say they were going to fix the size a while back but my guess is that it is just not that important of a fix in comparison to the other things they have to worry about for fixing. So it is meant to be but just has not been addressed yet I think.

I will be opening a different thread for Unofficial Balance fixes once I am done work in a few months since there are quite a few things that need to be balanced and the size of a container would fall under that category. but I do not have the time for that atm but I will get around to it eventually.

Archived