War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

just to all the skills /perk for M25 and I must say im a but disapointed. For the amount i spend to finally be able to assemble and use

coz its all the same animation as the normal sniper and only has 20 instead for 5 magazine , a bit longer Range but only <10 m, scope zoom also seems to be the same with the normal variation - lets just say i was hoping for a bit more ;-)

but that drives me crazy is, that you need damm caliper for 1 part of it and I just cant find any, tried trader also ..

is there a limit at which point trader might have it or where to find it ? ( and didnt they got removed form Vanilla?)

Edited by TheBelgarion (see edit history)

FINALLY figured out how to link to my screenshot!

OK, I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but I was "buying" perks in the skills menu and came across this oddity. The left side list says ammo crafting 6 would cost 9points, but on the right it says that level 6 costs 12 points.

I backed down a level (to 5) and it said "Known", so I know I hadn't skipped one level. Maybe you can squeak this one in on the next update?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/sandpaper600/7DTD/1.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if this is the way it should be, but I have purchased flaming tungsten crossbow bolts from a trader, however I am unable to load them with my crossbow. Do I have to have the perk of being able to make these bolts myself before I can use them?

Still having errors popping up when a roaming trader approaches a stationary trader post (when I'm inside). Not too much trouble, though. I just send my partner outside to kill him and the errors go away...;-)

1.jpg

right click and copy image adress and use the Image button to insert it from url .-)

Server Issue

I'm having an issue with my dedicated server and my clients. Long story short, I have the server set up, the only thing I changed was the headshot damage on the server and client "Items.XML" and for some reason, none of the Weapon skins are working for the new guns added by the mod. I've done this on an un-modified Items.xml as well, With no luck. They look like the base guns, Famas looks like SMG, M25 looks like the Sniper Rifle, and so on. I'm stumped here, I've uninstalled and deleted, then reinstalled, to the same effect. The skins do not work at all. Icons and other functionality is there, however I'm a bit miffed by the fact that none of the Gun Skins are there. Am I doing something wrong here? I've looked through google and through the forums here, I can find nothing on the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by ShadowMoses1324
Typo (see edit history)

HD is heavy duty grade, I'm only guessing on the eco cause i havn't progressed to get them.

But I think the Eco items are electric instead of gas.

Cause I've noticed the eco chainsaw, eco auger, just to name a few but I haven't found the class that holds them.

Maybe a dumb Question but what is the difference between HD and Eco Items?

HD (Heavy Duty) Items have a Better Quality so they are stronger and Last Longer, ECO is good quality but uses Less Resources to Operate. The engine is a Good example, HD has a higher durability and makes the bike go Faster but it also uses a lot of gas.

Where the ECO engine is a little slower and has a lesser durability, but uses hardly any fuel.

Thanks for the answers :) Another question has anyone found Beakers? Iam on Day 22 lootet 3 Hospitals and 2 Pillshops and around 100 Nurses and never seen one at least i got Minibike for Dumb♥♥♥♥s 6 times on Day 1 XD

I think beakers are a crapshoot. I am pretty sure only one player on server I play on has found any beakers...from what I understand he found 4 in an air drop.

FINALLY figured out how to link to my screenshot!

OK, I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but I was "buying" perks in the skills menu and came across this oddity. The left side list says ammo crafting 6 would cost 9points, but on the right it says that level 6 costs 12 points.

I backed down a level (to 5) and it said "Known", so I know I hadn't skipped one level. Maybe you can squeak this one in on the next update?

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/sandpaper600/7DTD/1.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if this is the way it should be, but I have purchased flaming tungsten crossbow bolts from a trader, however I am unable to load them with my crossbow. Do I have to have the perk of being able to make these bolts myself before I can use them?

Still having errors popping up when a roaming trader approaches a stationary trader post (when I'm inside). Not too much trouble, though. I just send my partner outside to kill him and the errors go away...;-)

maybe only compatible with the steel crossbows? will trst when i go on and let you know

I know you can find diamonds in the ore deposits on surface in desert but do you also find them digging in desert? Is it like the other surface ores and where you find them on top you will more likely find them digging under it? Where do you find is best place to find them?

Of course it is to feed my diamond tools addiction.......

I know you can find diamonds in the ore deposits on surface in desert but do you also find them digging in desert? Is it like the other surface ores and where you find them on top you will more likely find them digging under it? Where do you find is best place to find them?

Of course it is to feed my diamond tools addiction.......

Try finding the POI Kage found in his stream last night. Loot crates for days! Was the mother load of all riches and diamonds in abundance.

Hello,

I had fresh install of 7DaysToDie. Then i downloaded and installed this mod version: V5.1.7 B64 BBM NON-EAC SAFE Version

On linux server side, i have downloaded and installed this version: Mod Pack for Server for BBM Version V5.1.7 A16.4

When game starts, i craft bedroll. Then i get a chance to select a class. When i select class, i did not get anything.

There is a quest: "place class crate", but i don't have that crate.

Did i made any mistake on installation?

Hello,

I had fresh install of 7DaysToDie. Then i downloaded and installed this mod version: V5.1.7 B64 BBM NON-EAC SAFE Version

On linux server side, i have downloaded and installed this version: Mod Pack for Server for BBM Version V5.1.7 A16.4

When game starts, i craft bedroll. Then i get a chance to select a class. When i select class, i did not get anything.

There is a quest: "place class crate", but i don't have that crate.

Did i made any mistake on installation?

i've seen this happen on some servers, go into your quests and look for the quests for the class selection and toggle active on it.