War of the Walkers mod

dwallorde

Do you know if they are even working on an A17 update or is the mod dead? I loved the amount of materials you get as it's hard to get a huge construction project going with vanilla as it takes so long (and is so painful) to get a stash of materials to build with. WTB HD Auger!

Do you know if they are even working on an A17 update or is the mod dead? I loved the amount of materials you get as it's hard to get a huge construction project going with vanilla as it takes so long (and is so painful) to get a stash of materials to build with. WTB HD Auger!

I think the author will be updating the mod as it has existed for at least as long as I have had 7 Days to Die and I started at Alpha 11. You just need a little patience as a lot changed with this version of the game and it may take a little while for authors to update their complete mods.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say that I love this mod and its really the only way I play the game now. It may take some time if the plan is to update WoTW to A17 as TFP are still working on patching and optimizing.

Either way, I am more than happy to continue playing the mod on A16. Thank you for all of your hard work Dwallorde!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not have to do my mod, I just asked why the zombies did not run at night and he has answered me because it is called war of the walker and for me it is a stupid answer

- - - Updated - - -

I like the mod but I don't like the zombies don't run because is so easy

I do not have to do my mod, I just asked why the zombies did not run at night and he has answered me because it is called war of the walker and for me it is a stupid answer

- - - Updated - - -

I like the mod but I don't like the zombies don't run because is so easy

Was a bit funny the answer I think lol. But you can change them to run at night yourself. I personally don't like the running zs i am a twd type thought of zs dumb stupid and slow and non deadly if by only a single but in herds they be dangerous no matter how slow. You have your thoughts and likes to

As way of an apology for my snarky response to your question. Here is a little help on making zombies run again. dwallorde intentionally stopped them from running. Gives it a more old school zombie feel to it. To change that you need to make some changes in the entityclasses.xml Here is an example of the mods settings for the base zombies speed.

<property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.08"/>
<property name="ApproachSpeed" value="0.2"/>
<property name="NightWanderSpeed" value="0.08"/>
<property name="NightApproachSpeed" value="0.2"/>
<property name="PanicSpeed" value="0.25"/>

You will notice that the nightapproachspeed is the same as the regular approachspeed. Easiest thing would be to just worry about adjusting nightapproachspeed because that is the one that is used when they are going after you at night. There are quite a few entries so it will take you a while edit it all. 1.25 is the default nightrunspeed in 17.1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was posted in the WOTW discord

"A17 WOTW Mod News Update: I am slowly (Not able to dedicate too much time atm) updating and merging A16 mod to A17. I have just completed the Blocks.xml file, Materials, Archetypes are already done. I am about to start on the items.xml and include Death2Gnomes work he has volunteered on and proceed with getting that to 100% done. Progression, Buffs, Biomes and Quests are still high priority ones that will need to be done before I can even get a test version going, as well as merging in the new SMX UI. Still a lot of time will be needed before Beta, so no release this month. I will not be working on it much from now through the weekend as I have real life plans outside of my house :stuck_out_tongue:"

• 1 month later...

Friend and I having little trouble starting on a new world. Installed fresh server on my PC (16.4) and downloaded A16.4 version for aour clients, copyed server files to server and client/SP files on clients. It seems that everything is working but we started witout anything in our bags including Starter Crate and probably key. Is there anywhere I can look for ID numbers of those items so I can spawn using BCManager? ID for spawning is different from items.xml.

Can't seem to find where to craft Cutting board for Food Preparation table. Those few stations that I have deast seem to give me abilitie t craft that. I think I have workbench, tool workbench and one more station (not sure which one, I em at work ATM, will check).

Any info is appreciated (tryed at traders with no luck so far). Really want to know where to craft.

• 1 month later...