Hello I am an...

Hi there. My name is Syphirioth and I am an advanced engineer with the highest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count trap kills with all that intelligence going. Any help would be appreciated!! 

1 hour ago, Syphirioth said:

Hi there. My name is Syphirioth and I am an advanced engineer with the highest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count trap kills with all that intelligence going. Any help would be appreciated!! 

You want XP from trap kills? That would be taking points in advanced engineering. That´s only for electrical traps though. There is no XP for spike kills.

Or do you mean the actual zombie killing count? I am not even sure if they count as your kill or not.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

Hi there. My name is Maharin and I am a mediocre poster with the lowest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count my fingers with all that intelligence gone. Any help would be appreciated!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  No, really, someone please help me because I cannot help myself.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:07 AM, Syphirioth said:

But I still do not know how to count trap kills with all that intelligence going. Any help would be appreciated!! 

1 hour ago, Maharin said:

But I still do not know how to count my fingers with all that intelligence gone. Any help would be appreciated!!

Don't worry got you covered. 😉

https://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/counting.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qz68dtBiO4

11 hours ago, Maharin said:

Hi there. My name is Maharin and I am a mediocre poster with the lowest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count my fingers with all that intelligence gone. Any help would be appreciated!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  No, really, someone please help me because I cannot help myself.

If I could take you as a Pal I would you dimwitted yoda muppet. Like all muppets you have four fingers on each hand. But that doesn't mean I couldn't set you to mining ore all day long.

Hi Sephiroth, im Vampirenostra, and im quite an average self taught java dev, most probably not the brightest mind in the universe and I would tell you from personal experience that - more I study and get to know, more I realise I know practically nothing.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:48 PM, Maharin said:

How much do you know impractically?

who knows) who would be a person to compare to? which field? there are so many things we would never know and never learn. Spending all your life learning would still put your knowledge fairly good in one-two fields of expertise, but the rest would be negligible.