(A21) SHOTGUN Pack (v.3.1 Completed)

Izayo

BigheadRR

update solved : it's the new ammo type . I forgot the change the new path of dropmesh

A20 uses but A21 uses @:

<item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette">
    <property name="Tags" value="ammo,shotgun"/>
    <property name="DisplayType" value="ammoShotgun"/>
    <property name="CustomIcon" value="ammo12gFlechette"/>
    <property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
    <property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
    <property name="DropMeshfile" value="
#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>

they must be (for a21)

<property name="Meshfile" value="@:Other/Items/Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
@:Other/Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>

kXDu7E8.jpg

thanks for the report I'll fix this in v2  ,this saturday or sunday . 

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

On 7/1/2023 at 10:48 AM, Funukemaguro said:

Sorry, there was a mistake in the Japanese translation I just posted.
I have corrected the description of ammunition capacity in the description of the HEXAGUN. In addition, I have also improved and rewritten some other descriptions.
Also, I may be meddling, but I translated it into English.

Glad to hear it will be added to V2.

Now it's getting confusing. I also posted a translation but into german. Though, without your translation.
@Izayo is there a git, where people like us can participate without leaving someone behind? Would be sad if someone translated already some strings, and then they get just ignored.

1 hour ago, LootGoblin said:

Now it's getting confusing. I also posted a translation but into german. Though, without your translation.
@Izayo is there a git, where people like us can participate without leaving someone behind? Would be sad if someone translated already some strings, and then they get just ignored.

I am sorry if I have caused any trouble or offended you in any way by the translations I have posted.

You are right, it would be useful to have a place where multiple people can translate multiple languages and refer to, share, change, or suggest translations.
Like "Weblate" for example.

Edited by Funukemaguro (see edit history)

5 hours ago, LootGoblin said:

oh I did not see sorry , most of the time I will just go straight to the last comment. please do pin my name if you want to report , suggest important thing so it will pop-up in my notification.

Hi. Do you know whether this mod can be used at the same time as the 'Picture in Picture Scopes' mod created by Alter that is available at Nexus site ?  I love a good shotty but concerned about potential conflict between these mods.

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, Funukemaguro said:

I am sorry if I have caused any trouble or offended you in any way by the translations I have posted.

You are right, it would be useful to have a place where multiple people can translate multiple languages and refer to, share, change, or suggest translations.
Like "Weblate" for example.

lol, no worries mate, you have not. I don't make you responsible for any inconvenience, especially if you do such generous work ;)
I only wanted to point out, that it might be impossible to keep track of feedback/reports if there is no tool to manage them, like a Git repo.
I do have an own weblate instance for some other project, so im all in if someone wants to setup a weblate. But i guess, it would be a waste if it will be used only for this modlet.

So, @Izayo how do you want us to submit possible improvements? Do you have a git?

12 minutes ago, newbie said:

Hi. Do you know whether this mod can be used at the same time as the 'Picture in Picture Scopes' mod created by Alter that is available at Nexus site ?  I love a good shotty but concerned about potential conflict between these mods.

Thanks in advance

Should be no issue at all. The modlet, you talking about does clearly state it will change the vanilla weapons. This mod doesn't touch vanilla weapons

Edited by LootGoblin (see edit history)

@LootGoblin, thanks for your response. The reason I asked was that I see there is reference to this mod causing an issue with 2x scopes in normal guns. I read 'normal' as meaning vanilla weapons and, as such, was concerned there would be unintended conflict between the mods.

Thanks, again

On 7/3/2023 at 1:10 PM, Izayo said:

BigheadRR

update solved : it's the new ammo type . I forgot the change the new path of dropmesh

A20 uses but A21 uses @:

<item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette">
    <property name="Tags" value="ammo,shotgun"/>
    <property name="DisplayType" value="ammoShotgun"/>
    <property name="CustomIcon" value="ammo12gFlechette"/>
    <property name="HoldType" value="45"/>
    <property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
#Other/Items?Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>

they must be (for a21)

<property name="Meshfile" value="@:Other/Items/Misc/sackPrefab.prefab"/>
@:Other/Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab.prefab"/>

kXDu7E8.jpg

thanks for the report I'll fix this in v2  ,this saturday or sunday . 

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I look forward to your updates!

19 hours ago, LootGoblin said:

lol, no worries mate, you have not. I don't make you responsible for any inconvenience, especially if you do such generous work ;)
I only wanted to point out, that it might be impossible to keep track of feedback/reports if there is no tool to manage them, like a Git repo.
I do have an own weblate instance for some other project, so im all in if someone wants to setup a weblate. But i guess, it would be a waste if it will be used only for this modlet.

So, @Izayo how do you want us to submit possible improvements? Do you have a git?

Should be no issue at all. The modlet, you talking about does clearly state it will change the vanilla weapons. This mod doesn't touch vanilla weapons

what is "git"?  

10 hours ago, Mk. said:

The bolt action shotgun has no ammo capacity, it can't be reloaded.

there are 3 peoples who have this problem.  1 of them solved by take out the mod > load the game > exit > put the mod back > load the game again .

it may cause from the other mods , if it's doesn't work

13 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Websites where you can post projects so others can contribute.  I use GitHub for people to download my modlets.

no I don't have that, the closest thing I have is Discord , I think.

Maybe it's just me, but the Hexagun and the Trenchgun seem like they might be held a bit to high. I noticed it on the Trench first, the back end of the gun seemed to block alot of the sight when aiming. Didn't see this with the other shotguns I have bought so far.

9 hours ago, Jlane409 said:

Maybe it's just me, but the Hexagun and the Trenchgun seem like they might be held a bit to high. I noticed it on the Trench first, the back end of the gun seemed to block alot of the sight when aiming. Didn't see this with the other shotguns I have bought so far.

sXmCTh2.jpg

18 hours ago, Izayo said:

no I don't have that, the closest thing I have is Discord , I think.

Alright, if i find some time the next couple of days, ill then merge the changes from @Funukemaguro and mine together and post the file here again somehow. That way, i might also add the "new" strings for the descriptions added.

38 minutes ago, LootGoblin said:

Alright, if i find some time the next couple of days, ill then merge the changes from @Funukemaguro and mine together and post the file here again somehow. That way, i might also add the "new" strings for the descriptions added.

ok thanks 

It seems like the Reflect Sight is bugged similarly to the way the 2x was.  The mod icon is now a question mark and when attaching to the shotguns from the pack and the aim down sight view is really off, several T1 shotguns the Reflect Sight doesn't show up on the model.  Several screenshots below to show what I'm talking about below. Really enjoying all the awesome shotgun action, can't wait to try out the 5.56 pack!  Keep up the great work!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3002372559

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3002372572

I put together a loot.xml for this mod, similar to the one I posted in the 5.56 weapons mod thread.  I sprinkled some of the flechette ammo into the ammo lootgroups as well, since I like it.

Tested it and have seen shotguns and the flechettes in crates, etc.  Of course, all weapon drops are rarer in A21 than they were in A20 since they put in the new magazines.

Love the mod, especially the extended range guns.

<configs>

<!-- append shotgun flechette ammo to quest reward ammo group -->
	<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestAmmo']">	
		<item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette" count="40" loot_prob_template="QuestT2Prob"/>
	</append>

<!-- define lootgroups, insert them  -->
	<insertBefore xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupScrapCommon']">

<!-- lootgroups for shotgun flechette ammo -->
		<lootgroup name="groupShotgunShellFlechetteSmall">
		    <item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette" count="1,2" loot_stage_count_mod="0.01" />
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupShotgunShellFlechetteMedium">
		    <item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette" count="2,3" loot_stage_count_mod="0.01" />
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupShotgunShellFlechetteLarge">
		    <item name="ammoShotgunShellFlechette" count="3,15" loot_stage_count_mod="0.01" />
		</lootgroup>

<!-- lootgroups for new shotguns -->
		<!-- T1 -->
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_Doublebarrellong" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT1">
			<item name="IZYgunT1shotgunDoublebarrellong"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_BoltactionShotgun" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT1">
			<item name="IZYgunT1shotgunBoltactionShotgun"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_Model1887" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT1">
			<item name="IZYgunT1shotgunModel1887"/>
		</lootgroup>

<!-- T2 -->
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M31hunter" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT2">
			<item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM31hunter"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M1897" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT2">
			<item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM1897"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M870Police" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT2">
			<item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM870Police"/>
		</lootgroup>

<!-- T3 -->
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_M4terminator" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT3shotgunM4terminator"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_XM12G" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT3shotgunXM12G"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_M590S" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT3shotgunM590S"/>
		</lootgroup>

<!-- T4 -->
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_Saika12g" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT4shotgunSaika12g"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_HEXAGun" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT4shotgunHEXAGun"/>
		</lootgroup>
		<lootgroup name="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_SPAS12" count="all" loot_quality_template="QLTemplateT3">
			<item name="IZYgunT4shotgunSPAS12"/>
		</lootgroup>

</insertBefore>

<!-- append new shotgun lootgroups to the general tiered ranged weapon groups -->
	<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupWeaponsT1_Ranged']">	
		<item group="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_Doublebarrellong"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_BoltactionShotgun"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT1_Boomstick_Model1887"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupWeaponsT2_Ranged']">	
		<item group="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M31hunter"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M1897"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT2_Boomstick_M870Police"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupWeaponsT3_Ranged']">	
		<item group="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_M4terminator"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_XM12G"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT3_Boomstick_M590S"/>
		<!-- T4 -->
		<item group="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_Saika12g" prob="0.3"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_HEXAGun" prob="0.3"/>
		<item group="groupWeaponsT4_Boomstick_SPAS12" prob="0.3"/>
	</append>

<!-- append new shotgrun flechette ammo lootgroups to the sized ammo groups -->
	<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupAmmoSmall']">	
		<item group="groupShotgunShellFlechetteSmall"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupAmmoSmallNoArrow']">	
		<item group="groupShotgunShellFlechetteSmall"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupAmmoMedium']">	
		<item group="groupShotgunShellFlechetteMedium"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupAmmoMediumNoArrow']">	
		<item group="groupShotgunShellFlechetteMedium"/>
	</append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupAmmoLarge']">	
		<item group="groupShotgunShellFlechetteLarge"/>
	</append>

</configs>

51 minutes ago, murgatroyde said:

I put together a loot.xml for this mod, similar to the one I posted in the 5.56 weapons mod thread.  I sprinkled some of the flechette ammo into the ammo lootgroups as well, since I like it.

Neat. I tried it out and found a T2 shotgun in a weapon bag pretty quickly.

hnIMstS.png

I also added to the quest reward loot groups.

<!-- append new shotguns to tiered group quest reward loot groups -->

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestWeaponsRangedT1']">
        <item name="IZYgunT1shotgunDoublebarrellong"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT1shotgunBoltactionShotgun"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT1shotgunModel1887"/>
    </append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestWeaponsRangedT2']">
        <item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM31hunter"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM1897"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT2shotgunM870Police"/>
    </append>

<append xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupQuestWeaponsRangedT3']">
        <item name="IZYgunT3shotgunM4terminator"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT3shotgunXM12G"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT3shotgunM590S"/>
        <!-- T4 -->
        <item name="IZYgunT4shotgunSaika12g" prob="0.3"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT4shotgunHEXAGun" prob="0.3"/>
        <item name="IZYgunT4shotgunSPAS12" prob="0.3"/>
    </append>

Managed to get a T1 shotgun as a reward for a T2 quest.

FSTp27V.png

A little confused what to do about the "groupInfestedT5MeleeRanged" loot group though. It has T2/T3 weapons in it. Feels weird to add T2/T3/T4 shotguns to it.

Up to @Izayo what he wants.

Edited by Tarf (see edit history)