(A21) SHOTGUN Pack (v.3.1 Completed)

Izayo

47 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

There is an issue with the progression file.  I am going to try and assist Izayo with some updates this weekend so expect to see some patches rollout over the weekend.  I meant to do it earlier, but the boss at home had me working on furniture so I spent all day Sunday keeping her happy  😁

There is an old expression...

Happy wife, happily don't get smothered in your sleep.

I think that is somewhat how it goes.

Here is the fix - I will also post the link in my mods thread in case someone searches that way

https://github.com/BFT2020/A21IzayoProgFix.git

There are 3 files in there, one for each of Izayo's weapon mods (762 mod already has the fixes in it and doesn't need my help).  Install one or more of the mod files based on which one of Izayo's awesome weapon mods you have installed.

I don't think it will hurt if you install all 3, but I can't make any guarantees.  I also cannot guarantee that this will work with an existing save file so use at your own risk.

And in case anyone asks, no I will not make Izayo's mods work with other weapon mods or overhaul mods - Not going down that rabbit hole.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, asfasdsadasd said:

Hello, please tell me why ammo 12g Explosive have no description in the game
https://imgur.com/ccAgzYU

don't worry I didn't have that too. I'm not good with English so I didn't write anything.  just lets you know the damage is very high ,around 3 blocks radius , it will take 8 point of durability / shot (default round is 1)  because I don't want people to spam Explosive round with the Auto shotgun.

12 hours ago, Izayo said:

don't worry I didn't have that too. I'm not good with English so I didn't write anything.  just lets you know the damage is very high ,around 3 blocks radius , it will take 8 point of durability / shot (default round is 1)  because I don't want people to spam Explosive round with the Auto shotgun.

Izayo, if you need help with the description of the items i can help you with it ^^

1 hour ago, Black_Wolf said:

Izayo, if you need help with the description of the items i can help you with it ^^

I don't want to bother people to help with the description ever again because they're gonna need to change it in every update. but If you want to make it as an additional mod. it would be better.  like BFT does

but thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hii, soo I’m testing this mod and the other pack like 7.62 and shotgun and I really love it but the weapon duration is really low, it there a way to Mel it like the cannula o es and edit the value of weapon duration? every other detail of the mods it almost perfect

2 hours ago, Furty said:

Hii, soo I’m testing this mod and the other pack like 7.62 and shotgun and I really love it but the weapon duration is really low, it there a way to edit it to change the value of weapon duration? every other detail of the mods it almost perfect

On 4/15/2024 at 5:44 PM, Furty said:

Hii, soo I’m testing this mod and the other pack like 7.62 and shotgun and I really love it but the weapon duration is really low, it there a way to Mel it like the cannula o es and edit the value of weapon duration? every other detail of the mods it almost perfect

Create a modlet with an items.xml file in it

Have the following code below:

<set xpath="//item[@name='X']/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='DegradationMax']/@value">Y,Z</set>

Where X is the item name, Y is the duration at Q1, and Z is the duration at Q6

Do this for each item

Name the modlet so it loads after Izayo's mods