Khaine's A21 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for these QoL mods!

For the larger backpack mods, can the number of spaces that are locked/unlocked be adjusted?  I was thinking that lowering the number of unlocked spaces could make Pack Mule a more attractive skills option (along with pocket mods)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm struggling with the Wandering Hordes mod. I have it saved in the appropriate mods folder for 7 days set my frequency to 4-8 hours but I haven't seen a single horde come through other than the base game 7 zombies that appear to spawn every 12 hours or so (My hordes have set to 20-40 so I should see a difference in them no?) I let the game run for 2 ingame 30 minutes days and only saw those small hordes nothing bigger.

On 2/28/2024 at 8:12 PM, MackA said:

Hey there, I'm struggling with the Wandering Hordes mod. I have it saved in the appropriate mods folder for 7 days set my frequency to 4-8 hours but I haven't seen a single horde come through other than the base game 7 zombies that appear to spawn every 12 hours or so (My hordes have set to 20-40 so I should see a difference in them no?) I let the game run for 2 ingame 30 minutes days and only saw those small hordes nothing bigger.

you turned EAC off as well right? also the maximum zombie count in the files could be limiting it, depending on if you ever edited that

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, thanks for all the hard work! Love the server side modlets. Was wondering if the Fun Pimps added, Lockable Inventory Slots, to the game?

I haven't played since early Alpha 21. Just came back and set up my dedi to play a new map. Quickly noticed that I had two lockable inventory settings (right and left of filters) in my inventory. I then moved to a new solo game, same thing. I removed all mods and set up a new map. This time I had only the settings on the right side. I also noted that the lock settings stayed between logins. I'm fairly sure that's not a thing that can be done with modlets, right?

The interface looks exactly like yours. If it's not part of the game now, I'm very confused as to what's going on...=)

Regards,

Xorb

12 minutes ago, Xorb said:

Was wondering if the Fun Pimps added, Lockable Inventory Slots, to the game?

This was always a feature in the game, it was just hidden. All the modders did with it was uncomment the developer code and maybe make some small changes to positioning.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Khaine! I'm watching a fellow content creator play a "One Punch Man" series and he had good things to say about many of your mods. When asking him if the punch damage could be adjusted, he said that the mod he is using allows you to "adjust the damage with the rag-doll" (effect). Is that one of your mods, and if so, which one? I am having absolutely no luck finding a mod that allows you to one punch and ragdoll zombies. If not, are you aware of one? 

***EDITED TO ADD: You can belay the question. I see, now, that it was a modlet written by you and given to the creator. 

Edited by thedoctor122570 (see edit history)