Do we need more Polls on this forum?

Javabean867

Do we need more polls on this forum?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. After reading over a previous thread, i gotta ask. Do we need more polls?

• Hell yes, gimme all the polls I don't care how useless they are!!!!
    • Heckin yes please.
    • Meh I could take them or leave them.
    • No thank you, i think they are a waste of time.
    • Uhg no, the thought of polls makes me want to vomit up my entrails!!!!
    • I think we do need more poll options in the blocks, i'd like some off center on each side.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2022 at 12:42 AM

2 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

like this too

A21.0_2022-09-05_23-19-44.jpg

I love it when air drops fall in weird places and you have to work to get to them. It would be nice if there was a 50/50 chance of them always being dropped on a poi or something (or at the top of a mountain/bottom of crater/in the water.

I mean, these air drops generally aren’t carrying “life saving” stuff, nor do they contain a walkie talkie, radio, or map to escape or place to meet up…. So obviously it’s just a survivor in a plane trolling you.

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

3 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

I love it when air drops fall in weird places and you have to work to get to them. It would be nice if there was a 50/50 chance of them always being dropped on a poi or something (or at the top of a mountain/bottom of crater/in the water.

I mean, these air drops generally aren’t carrying “life saving” stuff, nor do they contain a walkie talkie, radio, or map to escape or place to meet up…. So obviously it’s just a survivor in a plane trolling you.

yep its funny... i had to build some frames to nerd pole up (and for those who dislike it... ahhhh shut up cuz i would have made ladders to do the same thing) thanks to the new frame shapes we can pick ladders up too. :)

but back to the funny part.. the crate had a stack of framing shapes.. :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Pernicious said:

Let's face it. If you're playing this game you're a nerd. So asking if nerd polling is a thing is redundant in this context. Should just be asking if polling should be a thing. OP is correct.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone serious.