NEW Item/Weapon Idea - ZOMBIE PIZZA, when u throw it all zombies run to her and...

7daysOfFun

Zombiepizza > looks like a normal pizza...when zombies follow u, or u are in trouble with many zombies..launch it on the ground (like a snowball or a stone) , all zombies around u will run to it and will "look 5-8 seconds" to it...

so u can escape to your car, or collect ur backpack, or user a healing pack (or reload all your weapons)

how its make ? 100x rotten flesh = 1 pizza...u must cook it 10mins with 25dirty water

is my suggestion idea good? :)

5 minutes ago, 7daysOfFun said:

is my suggestion idea good?

I like the zed diversion aspect. Nice idea. 

Pizza is mentioned in another current thread "Pears? Pears?? Why No Peaches?" 

My opinion is that your recipe would probably make a smelly meatball though, but call it what you want.

Now if I were to eat this (it could happen), what do you suppose will happen to me? 🤢

34 minutes ago, RipClaw said:

My question is: where do I get the Italian wood-fired oven for it ? Don't say you want to make pizza in an ordinary electric stove. That would be a sacrilege. 😉

Where do you get that electric stove in vanilla? Simply put cobblestone blocks around the campfire and a hatch in front and you have your pizza stone oven. You can actually make it look like a real pizza oven with the new block shapes.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

You can kind of do that at night by throwing rocks if they don't know you're there. I like your idea. I could have used that today when a z bear camped the entrance to a trader. I was on the inside it was on the outside.

Needs a few more ingredients. 100 rotten flesh isn't that hard to come by