STORY

Hazel_nut332

Just before you you had all your stuff taken from you and they left you with just enough cloth to cover certain parts of you anatonmy, a strange object was seen in the skymoments before you woke up with just your naughty bits covered.

People said that it was similar to a Romulan ZED class warbird. Obviously, these reports are not confirmed but, a number of people said they saw something like that. Now, these witness cannot be relied upon as thay had just staggered out from the Bears SDens when they faced to bears so that they can destroy what brain cell they had left. At the same these witnesses saw pink elephants pink unicorms and Elvis riding that unicorn.

I mean if you want the whole reason as to why 7dtd exists as a zombie game it can be found on the kickstarter basically world war 3 nukes went off and now an unknown virus has wiped out a lot of humanity and arizona navezgane  is one of humanitys last bastions then you have noah of the white river settlements who are the good guys i believe? then you have the duke of navezgane with his army of mutated and twisted bandits thats basically it for now

22 hours ago, Hazel_nut332 said:

Will they add a story to this game. Like more lore and why you woke up with no clothes in the middle of nowhere

Question: Why did you wake up with no clothes and in the middle of nowhere?

Answer: A Bottle of Tequila..... Specifically:  Jose Cuervo Especial Gold. The. Complete. Entire. Bottle.... yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.