modGunMeleeRadRemoverSchematic
modGunScopeLargeSchematic
modGunSoundSuppressorSilencerSchematic
modGunTriggerGroupAutomaticSchematic
modGunTriggerGroupBurst3Schematic
modMeleeBunkerBusterSchematic
modMeleeIronBreakerSchematic
modRoboticDroneWeaponModSchematic

I think some of those things on the list are quite reasonable..the sham and the tier 3 weapon schematics

but the other ones..not up to me but I don't see why some of us those couldn't appear on the trader much farther into the game or after a certain lootstage

29 minutes ago, Roland said:

It’s probably most troublesome for min/makers and speed runners who are leveling so quickly that they don’t spend enough time in the window of opportunity to be able to find those items before they’ve rocketed past….

I suppose, but RNG can be a harsh mistress. Which is fine if you're into that, YOU FILTHY WORTHLESS DOG. <ahem>

I graphed the T2 probabilities and it's definitely doing some weird things on the back side. I look forward to my modlet becoming obsolete after schwanz9000 works his magic.

image.png.c68e2df6fb97ccebb88822b6f337f725.png

1 hour ago, Krougal said:

Iron & leather armor not there but steel and military are then?

Iirc Iron and Leather armor both can be unlocked by kicking a single point into the Heavy or Light armor perks. Heavy for Iron, Light for Leather. You don't have to invest anything into the attributes they're grouped under either since level 1 for both perks is available at attribute level 1.

2 minutes ago, hiemfire said:

Iirc Iron and Leather armor both can be unlocked by kicking a single point into the Heavy or Light armor perks. Heavy for Iron, Light for Leather. You don't have to invest anything into the attributes they're grouped under either since level 1 for both perks is available at attribute level 1.

Oh, yeah, I rarely craft armor anyway so I forget. Padded until military & mods. Depending on my horde base design I might wear heavy armor for horde night. Generally skip leather and iron too for that matter. The middle tiers of a lot of things are really just skippable. Giving up QL6 T0/1 for mid-QL T1/2 (I have to stop and think about what tier what is, as opposed to the fact that I know which is actually better or worse without thinking about it) instead of just making do until T2/3 always seemed like a downgrade, especially before I modded 4 mod slots for everything. 

25 minutes ago, Boidster said:

I graphed the T2 probabilities and it's definitely doing some weird things on the back side. I look forward to my modlet becoming obsolete after schwanz9000 works his magic.

Yeah, that's some leftovers from the legacy system. It'll be much smoother than that moving forward.

There will also be a T2 cap list that I'll use on things like books/schematics that don't have a T3.

26 minutes ago, hiemfire said:
1 hour ago, schwanz9000 said:

There will also be a T2 cap list that I'll use on things like books/schematics that don't have a T3.

?

I think what this means is that certain loot will be in a "this doesn't have tiers beyond 2" group, with its own probablity curve. Not lumped in with weapons and armor, where it probably makes more sense that you don't find T2 stuff any more once you're into T3.

18 hours ago, Boidster said:

Aaaand I'm back. The following schematics do not appear in traders.xml:

armorIronSetSchematic
armorLeatherSetSchematic
foodCanShamSchematic
gunHandgunT3DesertVultureSchematic
gunMGT2TacticalARSchematic
gunMGT3M60Schematic
gunRifleT3SniperRifleSchematic
gunShotgunT3AutoShotgunSchematic
modArmorAdvancedMuffledConnectorsSchematic
modArmorCustomizedFittingsSchematic
modArmorImpactBracingSchematic
modArmorPlatingReinforcedSchematic
modArmorTripleStoragePocketSchematic
modArmorWaterPurifierSchematic
modGunLaserSightSchematic
modGunMeleeRadRemoverSchematic
modGunScopeLargeSchematic
modGunSoundSuppressorSilencerSchematic
modGunTriggerGroupAutomaticSchematic
modGunTriggerGroupBurst3Schematic
modMeleeBunkerBusterSchematic
modMeleeIronBreakerSchematic
modRoboticDroneWeaponModSchematic

so the specific schematics can't come from the trader, what about the respective mods? are there any you can't find at a trader that you would think you should be able to?

The following mods do not appear in traders.xml. I'm sure it'll all be cleaned up in upcoming releases.

<all dyes>

modGunBowArrowRest
modGunDrumMagazineExtender
modGunShotgunTubeExtenderMagazine
modMeleeClubMetalChain
modRoboticDroneArmorPlatingMod
modRoboticDroneCargoMod
modRoboticDroneHeadlampMod
modRoboticDroneMedicMod
modRoboticDroneMoraleBoosterMod
modVehicleExpandedSeat
modVehicleFuelSaver
modVehicleOffRoadHeadlights
modVehicleReserveFuelTank
modVehicleSuperCharger

Edited by Boidster (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, Boidster said:

The following mods do not appear in traders.xml. I'm sure it'll all be cleaned up in upcoming releases.

Yeah, I think in one group I noticed they repeated schematics (I think it was dynamite and grenades).  That's the nature of development work as you make changes, add things, and remove things.  As they get closer to final release, they can start to polish and clean up the xml files.