Anyone Found a Higher Level Stone Axe?

OneManStanding

Has anyone found a higher level stone axe in A20? It's been my experience in countless A19 games that I at least found a level 2 stone axe in the first few days. I'm now on day 10 and haven't found any stone axes at all and I'm feeling that it's rather peculiar. I've gotten stone shovels level 4, I'm getting level 3 iron tools and level 5 rewards for quests, even level 6 pipe weapons... but not a single stone axe.

I enjoy the stone axes as they're so versatile - especially a level 6 with a grip and the wood, stone and metal attachments. Maybe I'm just unlucky with the loot, or maybe there's something in the patch notes I missed. But I'm so used to finding a better axe in the first few days.

51 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

Has anyone found a higher level stone axe in A20? It's been my experience in countless A19 games that I at least found a level 2 stone axe in the first few days. I'm now on day 10 and haven't found any stone axes at all and I'm feeling that it's rather peculiar. I've gotten stone shovels level 4, I'm getting level 3 iron tools and level 5 rewards for quests, even level 6 pipe weapons... but not a single stone axe.

I enjoy the stone axes as they're so versatile - especially a level 6 with a grip and the wood, stone and metal attachments. Maybe I'm just unlucky with the loot, or maybe there's something in the patch notes I missed. But I'm so used to finding a better axe in the first few days.

You are only going to find them in cars now (vanilla).  That is the only loot group that has them (specifically groupCars02).

In the loot group for boxes, they have been commented out.

4 hours ago, Ramethzer0 said:

No one thought to post how long their days are set to?

Because that makes a huge difference in arguments.

I looted a T6 stone axe day 10, and several shovels before that.  I run 120 minute days with loot at 150% on MP.

I modded out T0 equipment as loot drops so it doesn’t matter what my days are. 😃