The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

is there a working A16.4 inventory expansion mod somewhere?

only slots without any other mods

VANILLA only

(i dont want to re-write the game files myself.)

I think all the available bigger back pack mods include a UI overhaul in the very least.

What are the differences between the Ravenhearst mods listed on the launcher?

From Ravenhearst main forum post found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?76822-Ravenhearst-Mod

7 Day Horde Edition

This is the default Ravenhearst mod with 7 day hordes, weather, nude zombies etc. Includes Server Files.

21 Day Horde Edition

This is the 21 Day Blood Moon Edition with all default settings. Includes Server Files.

7 Day Horde Streamer Friendly

This is the 7 Day Blood Moon Edition with Streamer Friendly settings including no nudity, no profanity and all copyrighted audio removed. Includes Server Files.

21 Day Horde Streamer Friendly

This is the 21 Day Blood Moon Edition with Streamer Friendly settings including no nudity, no profanity and all copyrighted audio removed. Includes Server Files.

From Ravenhearst main forum post found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?76822-Ravenhearst-Mod

Thanks!

Have you ever played Ravenhearst and used the halicopter? I'm curious how well it works and do I need to start a new game when I enable it.

"Halicopter you can craft will take your loot home for you! The recipes is currently disabled but can be enabled in the recipes.xml. This will cause major issues on MP servers so do NOT use them on MP."

Thanks!

Have you ever played Ravenhearst and used the halicopter? I'm curious how well it works and do I need to start a new game when I enable it.

"Halicopter you can craft will take your loot home for you! The recipes is currently disabled but can be enabled in the recipes.xml. This will cause major issues on MP servers so do NOT use them on MP."

You should be able to enable it in the XML and start crafting it in your existing world.

We tried it in our single player games and it was cool especially when you’re doing lots of scavenging. Added a fun twist we really hoped would work in multiplayer but it would not work in multiplayer as stated somewhere. We play a bit differently now since we have been in end game pretty much with vanilla and Valmod. We are playing Ravenhearst now so we have a long fight ahead but again it would be great since our primary base is in the top of the massive tower and it gets problematic transferring loot. Hoping in the future it can be made to work. Sure it doesn’t suit everyone’s play style but we like it.

Thanks for that info. How do I enable it? I'm playing single player

- - - Updated - - -

We tried it in our single player games and it was cool especially when you’re doing lots of scavenging. Added a fun twist we really hoped would work in multiplayer but it would not work in multiplayer as stated somewhere. We play a bit differently now since we have been in end game pretty much with vanilla and Valmod. We are playing Ravenhearst now so we have a long fight ahead but again it would be great since our primary base is in the top of the massive tower and it gets problematic transferring loot. Hoping in the future it can be made to work. Sure it doesn’t suit everyone’s play style but we like it.

Thanks for that info. How do I enable it? I'm playing single player

- - - Updated - - -

When A17 drops I'd like to stay playing A16 with mods. Will the mod launcher auto update to A17, and if so, is there a way to prevent that?

When A17 drops I'd like to stay playing A16 with mods. Will the mod launcher auto update to A17, and if so, is there a way to prevent that?

The mod launcher makes a copy of the game, so your game copy will stay the same, even if steam updates to A17.

I'm trying to enable the "halicopter" in the Ravenhearst mod. I edited the recipes xml file and clicked save. When I launch the game it defaults back to the halicopter not being enabled. How can I edit the file and not have it revert back to the original? Thanks in advance.

I'm using notepad++ to edit the file

I'm trying to enable the "halicopter" in the Ravenhearst mod. I edited the recipes xml file and clicked save. When I launch the game it defaults back to the halicopter not being enabled. How can I edit the file and not have it revert back to the original? Thanks in advance.

I Halicopter is an SDX mod I believe. Did you put the files in the correct folders?

The Mod Launcher will be stubborn and try to make sure you are running the mod 'correctly'. So here's the two options you have available:

1) Uncheck the Refresh Mods Automatically, and make your changes to the file under TempMods/

or

2) Make your changes manually, as you did before, and not use the Mod Launcher to run that copy of the game. Instead, navigate to the folder, and run it directly.

I Halicopter is an SDX mod I believe. Did you put the files in the correct folders?

It's already included in the mod pack, it just needs to be enabled, I'm assuming by deleting the first part

<!-- <recipe name="halipad" count="1" craft_area="advancedWorkbench"><ingredient name

So that it looks like this:

<recipe name="halipad" count="1" craft_area="advancedWorkbench"><ingredient name

But even though I click save, the file reverts back to the original when I launch the mod.

The Mod Launcher will be stubborn and try to make sure you are running the mod 'correctly'. So here's the two options you have available:

1) Uncheck the Refresh Mods Automatically, and make your changes to the file under TempMods/

or

2) Make your changes manually, as you did before, and not use the Mod Launcher to run that copy of the game. Instead, navigate to the folder, and run it directly.

Thanks! I made changes to the Temp/Mods folder and unchecked refresh mods and now it's working.

Sphereli,

I haven't played & used the mod for a month or so now and when I try to install any mod, it just doesn't respond at all. I uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted, etc. I am running Windows X, Norton, & the mod launcher version is 1.0.5.2. All are allowed in my virus software. Any suggestions?

Sphereli,

I haven't played & used the mod for a month or so now and when I try to install any mod, it just doesn't respond at all. I uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted, etc. I am running Windows X, Norton, & the mod launcher version is 1.0.5.2. All are allowed in my virus software. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the trouble.

Do you mean the application won't start at all?

If so, you may be able to do the follow:

To delete the ClickOnce file cache delete the contents of this folder based on the operating system.

Windows XP and Server 2003 - %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\*.*

Windows Vista and Server 2008 and later - %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\*.*

Deleting these files will clear the information for all installed ClickOnce applications. They will re-install the next time their shortcut or URLs are used.

Sorry for the trouble.

Do you mean the application won't start at all?

If so, you may be able to do the follow:

No, I can start up the launcher, but when I try to install a mod, it doesn't load or respond. Not sure what i need to check besides my virus software which it is approved on. I can click on all the blog links, all the links in the mods (like the github links), Play mods I already have installed and they all work--but the "install Game copy" for a new mod won't work.

Application cannot be started.contact vendor

REFERRING TO THE 7D2D MOD LAUNCHER EVERY TIME I GO TO DOWNLOAD IT AND TRY TO RUN IT IT GIVES ME THE MESSAGE " APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED. CONTACT THE APPLICATION VENDOR AND I HAVE THE DETAILS OF THE ERROR, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO

Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)

Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000

System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.2634.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C

clr.dll : 4.7.2650.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B

dfdll.dll : 4.7.2634.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C

dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES

Deployment url : https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY

No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

* [31/05/2018 22:00:20] : Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [31/05/2018 22:00:30] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

- Source: System.Deployment

- Stack trace:

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestFromStore(DefinitionIdentity asmId)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestWithRetry(DefinitionIdentity asmId, TimeSpan retryInterval, Int32 maxRetryCount)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS

No transaction information is available.

REFERRING TO THE 7D2D MOD LAUNCHER EVERY TIME I GO TO DOWNLOAD IT AND TRY TO RUN IT IT GIVES ME THE MESSAGE " APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED. CONTACT THE APPLICATION VENDOR AND I HAVE THE DETAILS OF THE ERROR, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

Moved your thread to an much more appropriate location. I don't support most mods or 3rd party tools in the General Support section.

Hey guys I downloaded the launcher and the wotw mod, but when it launches to the title screen it freezes up and gives a not responding error. Any help would be appreciated being as I'm not too savvy with computers Haha.

War of the Walkers can take awhile to start up. How long did you wait?

- - - Updated - - -

No, I can start up the launcher, but when I try to install a mod, it doesn't load or respond. Not sure what i need to check besides my virus software which it is approved on. I can click on all the blog links, all the links in the mods (like the github links), Play mods I already have installed and they all work--but the "install Game copy" for a new mod won't work.

Is this blank? If so, could you click on the down arrow and select your steam folder?

hmtYNt7.png

- - - Updated - - -

PLATFORM VERSION INFO

Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)

Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000

System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.2634.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C

clr.dll : 4.7.2650.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B

dfdll.dll : 4.7.2634.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C

dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES

Deployment url : https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY

No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

* [31/05/2018 22:00:20] : Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [31/05/2018 22:00:30] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

- Source: System.Deployment

- Stack trace:

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestFromStore(DefinitionIdentity asmId)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestWithRetry(DefinitionIdentity asmId, TimeSpan retryInterval, Int32 maxRetryCount)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS

No transaction information is available.

Do you have any anti-virus or firewall software? It could be blocking the mod launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Moved your thread to an much more appropriate location. I don't support most mods or 3rd party tools in the General Support section.

Thank you for the move.

Tried it around lunch and waited about a minute but was getting "not responding" in my task manager. I just got home and it worked fine, took just a bit to load the world where previously it wouldn't even let me click on new game. Now to download the one with the bigger backpack (face palm) You modders are so awesome! Thanks for the response!

Hi.. can you please tell me if this will wipe my current unmodded game and reset all progress ? (making it so we have to start all over ?) Thank you for your time.

No, it will not touch your existing saves. It'll make a copy of your vanilla version, allowing you to continue playing as-is.