The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Well this did not work, sadly i'm done. Game is way to boring without mods. I'll be keeping track of the game though. Good luck and happy hunting

Enjoy exploring other games :)

Let me know if you want more assistance in the future.

Well this did not work, sadly i'm done. Game is way to boring without mods. I'll be keeping track of the game though. Good luck and happy hunting

Enjoy exploring other games

Let me know if you want more assistance in the future.

This may be something you have not tried. Even though sphereii's mod launcher is fantastic and it is sad that a few do have problems with it, a lot of us here do recall there was a time before there was a mod launcher. Have you ever had a go at manually installing a mod?

It seems daunting at first but it is not so bad. There are plenty of posts about it and just as many people that would most likely help you with it.

You could do like I did and start very slowly. My first experience was just at first adjusting stacks to my liking. I wanted cans of boiled water to stack up to 5 from 1. There, my first modding experience. After that I started adding some HUD mods then as they were offered, full mods.

I eventually came upon Bloodslingers program to change stacks and recipies and have been using that forever. Even though it hasn't been updated for quite a while it still works for me. As a matter of fact it was sphereii who added the link to download it (thanks again sphereii for doing that).

Sphereii's link to Bloodslingers mod.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7910-BloodSlinger-s-Advanced-Recipe-Editor&p=441330&viewfull=1#post441330

I added this post because there were a couple of little things you needed to do at beginning but don't have to do after initial setup

My post showing how to use it.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?78330-XML-file-config-suggestions&p=768768&viewfull=1#post768768

After you get use to that then you can move on to manually installing the mod that you want to use. I have been playing the game since 2015 and once I started playing MP game I hardly ever played a SP game again. That meant most times installing a mod. (Note: I could never get sphereii's early version to work on my old computer so all my installs were manual, but he went through hell and high water with me to try and fix it).

So I say hang in there. Install mods old way if you have to and have fun with the game.

To sphereii......sorry I hijacked your thread for this.

(Wow, typed all this in notepad and pasted it after...did not know it would become a huge wall of text...sorry again)

To sphereii......sorry I hijacked your thread for this.

(Wow, typed all this in notepad and pasted it after...did not know it would become a huge wall of text...sorry again)

Never a problem :) Thanks for providing some help!

I know this is prob old but they really need to allow you to shutoff bloom and such in the game settings, I dispise bloom, all it does to me is make the world blurry.

In previous versions, they had double bloom on. That's been removed though. Are you still finding it too high?

Now this is a bigger backpack :fat:

I was hoping to get a backpack like that one from "undead legacy bigger backpack" on the mod launcher[ATTACH=CONFIG]24502[/ATTACH]

Takes a little bit of extra work for that. The mod in the launcher is just a small increase to help with the additional items in Valmod, and is kind of the 'standard bigger back pack size'. Some people feel that the larger backpacks take away from their experience, others like it. It's high maintenance to try to deal with the different versions, so we don't really put that much of an effort.

There are instructions on how to manually make it bigger.

Takes a little bit of extra work for that. The mod in the launcher is just a small increase to help with the additional items in Valmod, and is kind of the 'standard bigger back pack size'. Some people feel that the larger backpacks take away from their experience, others like it. It's high maintenance to try to deal with the different versions, so we don't really put that much of an effort.

There are instructions on how to manually make it bigger.

Thanks for all of the quick responses. I love the launcher and appreciate the time and work that you put into it

sphereii, I'm playing Darkness Falls BBM, how do I know if I'm playing the latest version. Does the mod launcher auto update the mods?

If you have "Refresh Mods Automatically" checked, it should be keeping you up to date.

Some mods also contain version numbers in-game, and you can compare against their forum post.

Is it possible to mix some of the mods together

As Guppycur said, some mods are, and some are not. It can be tricky doing it, and most of the time it'd be done by hand.

The mod launcher can combine non-conflicting mods: Vanilla + Bigger Backpack + Compo pack, etc.

Was there a combination that you wanted to explore?

help with experimental recipes and smx ui

hello im attempting to play experimental recipes mood with smx ui but i cant seem to get it to work. i installed exp recippes by copy and pasted and theim using mod launcher for smx but its not working for me and if i can get the bigger backpack ui to work that would be awesome

Thanks in advance

hello im attempting to play experimental recipes mood with smx ui but i cant seem to get it to work. i installed exp recippes by copy and pasted and theim using mod launcher for smx but its not working for me and if i can get the bigger backpack ui to work that would be awesome

Thanks in advance

This could be tricky for you. Experimental recipes mod is an SDX mod, so it has a special Assembly-CSharp.dll. The bigger back pack also needs to change that file, so I suspect it'll be swapping it out. You would have to manually edit the Assembly-CSharp, and follow the bigger back pack document: https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?80-Tutorials-amp-Guides

Thank you i have logged into site where is the white list application section please?

According to the site, the Ravenhearst official server isn't accepting new applications currently. I should have checked first.

3.1.5 Has Launched

We have launched 3.1.5 on our server. Town is Now Open!

We have closed New Applications to our Whitelist due to server being way over capacity. I recommend Hated Crew and for those overseas Dex server which can both be found on our Discord.