The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

I was wondering if perhaps anyone could help me figure out an issue I'm currently having with the mod launcher. My issue is this: I can download the mod launcher just fine but whenever I try to open it nothing happens, the strange part is I had it working earlier this same day when I first downloaded it but now it won't work. I didn't do anything that would mess it up or at least I don't think so, all I did was open it to make sure it worked then, closed it since I had other stuff to do and now it won't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the trouble. Sounds like your anti-virus may have nuked it.

Did you download the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe and try it?

Sorry for the trouble. Sounds like your anti-virus may have nuked it.

Did you download the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe and try it?

Yeah I did download that but it still doesn't work. Any other ideas? I don't really know what the problem could be since I don't know a ton about computers but hopefully you can help me figure it out. If you need to know anything else in order to help just let me know and I'll try my best to answer. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

Yeah I did download that but it still doesn't work. Any other ideas? I don't really know what the problem could be since I don't know a ton about computers but hopefully you can help me figure it out. If you need to know anything else in order to help just let me know and I'll try my best to answer. Thanks for the quick reply btw.

Look in the first link, and try the Release.zip link. Download and extract it, then run the 7d2dlauncher.exe from it.

It's the same verison, but won't auto-update itself, which could be causing you the issue.

I select Install Starvation mod and launcher install gnamod mod?

Sorry for the trouble. Are you using Simple Mode or Advanced mode in the Mod Launcher?

If you go into the View Menu, with Starvation Mod Selected, click on the Log Files menu item. Pick the output_log.txt from the drop down, and click on the Upload Log file button. It'll give you a pastebin.com link that you can share with me.

advanded mode in simple game start normal not load mod

If you go into the View Menu, with Starvation Mod Selected, click on the Log Files menu item. Pick the output_log.txt from the drop down, and click on the Upload Log file button. It'll give you a pastebin.com link that you can share with me.

I have downloaded the launcher for quite some time now and it's great.

Trying all kinda different Mods... Last one I tried was Sphereii-Mental and Valmod Overhaul SDX

All goes well installing but the main question remains:

how do I upload the files to our server? I use FTP and can transport the Mods/Data folders to the server but what elser

It seems hardly any zombies spawn on the server if I do that.. Truckers, Ravagers but nothing else... In the console I see errors with the spawning points...

It's mostly a problem to upload files to our nitrado server to try new mods.

Perhaps an Idea to explain in the mod launcher how to do that for each different mod?

I have downloaded the launcher for quite some time now and it's great.

Trying all kinda different Mods... Last one I tried was Sphereii-Mental and Valmod Overhaul SDX

All goes well installing but the main question remains:

how do I upload the files to our server? I use FTP and can transport the Mods/Data folders to the server but what elser

It seems hardly any zombies spawn on the server if I do that.. Truckers, Ravagers but nothing else... In the console I see errors with the spawning points...

It's mostly a problem to upload files to our nitrado server to try new mods.

Perhaps an Idea to explain in the mod launcher how to do that for each different mod?

I'm glad you are enjoying the mod launcher.

The mod Launcher doesn't support server installs, as there's just too many different ways to do it. Also, each mod can have their client and server files separated a bit, in another repos, etc.

Which mod were you looking for the server?

I'm glad you are enjoying the mod launcher.

The mod Launcher doesn't support server installs, as there's just too many different ways to do it. Also, each mod can have their client and server files separated a bit, in another repos, etc.

Which mod were you looking for the server?

we tried Starvation mod - didnt work... probably due to SMX (lots of errors there... dunno what I forgot)

True Survival also... it's working local LAN, but not on the server.

This time we tried Sphereii-mental\Valmod_Overhaul_SDX but that's where I encountered the errors.

Valmod and War of the Walkers work without problems

we tried Starvation mod - didnt work... probably due to SMX (lots of errors there... dunno what I forgot)

True Survival also... it's working local LAN, but not on the server.

This time we tried Sphereii-mental\Valmod_Overhaul_SDX but that's where I encountered the errors.

Valmod and War of the Walkers work without problems

So you are trying to upload it to a dedicated server? The DLLs are different between server and client, which is probably why Starvation, true Survival, and Valmod SDX didn't work for you.

If you installed Valmod and War of the Walkers without bigger back pack, that would make sense to me.

Which did you want to try first, then I can give you instructions on that.

So you are trying to upload it to a dedicated server? The DLLs are different between server and client, which is probably why Starvation, true Survival, and Valmod SDX didn't work for you.

If you installed Valmod and War of the Walkers without bigger back pack, that would make sense to me.

Which did you want to try first, then I can give you instructions on that.

Yes that was without BBM

Valmod SDX would be nice first : )

Hope it's not too difficult to manage tho ; )

Yes that was without BBM

Valmod SDX would be nice first : )

Hope it's not too difficult to manage tho ; )

This one? https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?74831-POC-Proof-Of-Concept-Play-Valmod-Overhaul-with-integrated-SDX-Changes

If so, there's a Dedicated version link at the bottom. If there's another one, let me know which mod it is.

This one? https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?74831-POC-Proof-Of-Concept-Play-Valmod-Overhaul-with-integrated-SDX-Changes

If so, there's a Dedicated version link at the bottom. If there's another one, let me know which mod it is.

Thx, I just copy and paste all those directories/files into the 7days main directory on the server ,and then reboot it. Lets see if it works.

2017-11-19T21:31:54 48.694 INF Awake done

2017-11-19T21:31:55 49.844 INF Atlas reset took 96 ms

2017-11-19T21:31:55 49.905 INF Atlas load took 1192 ms

2017-11-19T21:31:56 50.316 INF NET: Starting server protocols

2017-11-19T21:31:56 50.372 INF NET: Unity NW server started

2017-11-19T21:31:56 50.395 INF [steamworks.NET] NET: Server started

SDX: SDX ModEngine::StartModScripts

2017-11-19T21:31:56 50.478 INF StartGame

2017-11-19T21:31:56 50.796 INF Atlas reset took 113 ms

2017-11-19T21:32:06 60.364 INF Atlas resized to fit more icons. Old 1561 icons, 4096x4096, now 2606 icons, 8192x4096

2017-11-19T21:32:07 61.253 INF Adding 1051 sprites to atlas took 10618 ms

2017-11-19T21:32:07 61.336 INF Persistent GamePrefs saved

2017-11-19T21:32:10 64.346 INF StartAsServer

2017-11-19T21:32:10 64.546 INF createWorld: Random Gen, Sphere Kutje, GameModeSurvivalMP

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/forest/moon

2017-11-19T21:32:10 64.796 INF Started thread thread_Regenerating

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/ambient

2017-11-19T21:32:10 64.842 INF Started thread UA

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/plains/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/wasteland/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/burnt_forest/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/burnt_forest/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/wasteland/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fogfade

Well the server starts but I get these messages... had same issues with one of the other mods I think...

I can't get Ravenhearst to work.

I installed the mod loader, set up the install directory, selected the mod "Ravenshearst SDX Single Player" and installed it by making a copy of my 7DTD steam folder. When I click "Play Mod" the mod loader UI flashes for a second, then launch the vanilla game. If I check the location of the exe in memory, it is running from the mod folder as I set it up, but it seems to be only the vanilla copy of the game without the mod applied.

I tried this with both 7DTD 16.3 and 16.4.

I can't get Ravenhearst to work.

I installed the mod loader, set up the install directory, selected the mod "Ravenshearst SDX Single Player" and installed it by making a copy of my 7DTD steam folder. When I click "Play Mod" the mod loader UI flashes for a second, then launch the vanilla game. If I check the location of the exe in memory, it is running from the mod folder as I set it up, but it seems to be only the vanilla copy of the game without the mod applied.

I tried this with both 7DTD 16.3 and 16.4.

Sorry for the trouble. Sounds like it didn't download. Would you mind running a small test? Check the "Direct Download" checkbox, and press Test Mod Sync, and see if it takes longer. If that works, press the Play button.

Sorry for the trouble. Sounds like it didn't download. Would you mind running a small test? Check the "Direct Download" checkbox, and press Test Mod Sync, and see if it takes longer. If that works, press the Play button.

No worries!

Thanks for the help. It works flawlessly now :)

Great job!

Happy Thanksgiving again Sphereii

Have a couple Question in reference to the Mod .. Ravenhearst SDX SP _ 21 day Blood Moon _ Weather disabled

1) .. Is the game suppose to be pretty much Grass free compared to other Mod and even just the SP version (plain Jane you could say) after 15minute Upload of game it is fairly naked in grass textures and some others and I thought maybe I turned off grass by mistake .. but ALL my settings are still set to Ultra.

2) .. Weather disabled .. does that mean the Temps don't change .. (if so then there is an issue or just rain, fog, etc)

I could not find much on the site about this and I know you are involved with the game and that is why I'm asking you. Hope it is OK _ if not let me know.

Thank you and Enjoy the rest of your day. :)