The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

PLATFORM VERSION INFO

Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)

Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.34209

System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR

clr.dll : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR

dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.34280 built by: FX452RTMGDR

dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES

Deployment url : https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application

Server : Windows-Azure-Blob/1.0 Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0

IDENTITIES

Deployment Identity : 7D2DLauncher.application, Version=1.0.3.19, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7648fef8e97e2d05, processorArchitecture=msil

APPLICATION SUMMARY

* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ Value does not fall within the expected range.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY

No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

* [12/1/2017 10:39:20 AM] : Activation of https://7d2dlauncher.blob.core.windows.net/installer/7D2DLauncher.application has started.

* [12/1/2017 10:39:30 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [12/1/2017 10:39:30 AM] System.ArgumentException

- Value does not fall within the expected range.

- Source: System.Deployment

- Stack trace:

at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS

* Transaction at [12/1/2017 10:39:30 AM]

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata

- HRESULT: 0x0

+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

- HRESULT: 0x0

Try downloaded the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe and trying again.

Good Day Sphereii

I just installed the new version of launcher..

Question .. WHAT happened to Ravenhearst SDX SP Edition ?? Did he remove it or was the Name changed .. I do hope we still have SP ..

Thank you .. have a good day and weekend

Ravenhearst went through a rebranding. You can now find it under the top level RavenHearst, rather than the DONA heading. This was done because some people were having issues finding it the first time :)

Sphereii, not trying to make more work for you and I don't even know if it could be done. Is there a way to be able for us to move (copy) our favorites to a favorites folder so all our mods we use are under one folder?

Do you mean have a new top level called "Favourites" that lists your most used mods? Or maybe just mods that are installed?

Do you mean have a new top level called "Favourites" that lists your most used mods? Or maybe just mods that are installed?

A favorites folder where you can see the mods you have installed in the launcher. Maybe you could just have a folder called Installed and whenever you install a mod it will show up in that folder. That way you have all your installed mods in one place. It is not essential but would make it a little easier.

Ravenhearst went through a rebranding. You can now find it under the top level RavenHearst, rather than the DONA heading. This was done because some people were having issues finding it the first time :)

Silly question and maybe not ... Do You mean the .. " 7 day Horde Edition " and " 21 Day Horde Edition " are SP version ...... Also will my existing " SDX SP game " Launch with those heading OR Do I have to start New Fresh GAME.

AND may I ask .. What is the " Dedi Edition " if I need to start a one game I might something new.

As Always .. Thank you for all your hard work and I still really Enjoy the Launcher .. Have a Great Weekend and Enjoy

Hi sphereii

I mostly play Ravenhearst and I've recently updated the launcher, when I go to play any of them , it just gets stuck on the "refreshing mod" bit forever, I've left it hours and still nothing, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the launcher and the mods but it still gets stuck, when I quit the launcher and disable the "refresh mods automatically" box, it launches but it's just the vanilla, any ideas how to get it to work?

Mods Vanished from Mod Launcher

Hello Spherii,

I had an issue on the Mod Launcher where when it I launched it all of the mods were gone from it. I still have the proper mod folders, but I don't know how to readd them to the launcher. I tried reinstalling the Mod Launcher and that didn't help. How would I go about readding andadding mods to the launcher if possible?

Hi sphereii

I mostly play Ravenhearst and I've recently updated the launcher, when I go to play any of them , it just gets stuck on the "refreshing mod" bit forever, I've left it hours and still nothing, I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the launcher and the mods but it still gets stuck, when I quit the launcher and disable the "refresh mods automatically" box, it launches but it's just the vanilla, any ideas how to get it to work?

Sounds like it's having trouble getting the files from GitHub.

Could you Delete Mod, and re-install it? This time, try to press Test Mod Sync first, and let it run for a bit. If that finishes, try to hit Play.

Hi, great mod. Thanks for your hard work!

Now I have an issue. I have been playing the starvation mod fine, and fancied trying out Valmar's Overhaul Mod with Compo Pack and Bigger Back pack, but after I click play, and create a new game, I have the starvation ui.

In the box at the bottom of launcher it says copying tempmods, and it does the ones for valmod, then list the stavation mods.

Not sure what I have done wrong. I have latest update, and using advanced mode.

Can you help?

Hi, great mod. Thanks for your hard work!

Now I have an issue. I have been playing the starvation mod fine, and fancied trying out Valmar's Overhaul Mod with Compo Pack and Bigger Back pack, but after I click play, and create a new game, I have the starvation ui.

In the box at the bottom of launcher it says copying tempmods, and it does the ones for valmod, then list the stavation mods.

Not sure what I have done wrong. I have latest update, and using advanced mode.

Can you help?

Sorry for the trouble. If you got the Starvation UI, it sounds like your steam copy may have a copy of Starvation.

I'd go into your steam folder and delete your 7 days to die folder there. Then re-validate using Steam. In the Mod Launcher, delete valmod, and re-create it. See if that improves your luck :)

It was a new download of 7days 2 die, no mods used with it.

I`ll have another go.

Be sure to delete the folder before validation.

When you do a Steam Validation, it only checks the files it knows about. If you have extra files, it will not remove them.

Hi, i wanted too ask you something

i and a friend of me both have the mod launcher and can play it in singleplayer

we play Valmod bigpack .....

how can we play multiplayer?

do we need an extra server on nitrado/whatever

do we need another program?

and does the server need too be modded or is it enough, when we have the mods

sorry for the bad english and thx for the answer

Big Update to 1.0.4.5!

This is used a much newer version of the API to download from github. Translation: Better, more reliable downloads.

It also exposes a progress report! We can now see how many files it's downloading, and how many bytes it's downloaded. If it hangs for a long period of time, there's a new button called Cancel Sync, which lets you cancel it, and restart it.

I renamed some of the buttons for clarity sake:

"Install Mod" is now called "Install Game Copy" - It does the same thing, makes a copy of the game

"Test Mod Sync" is now more accurately called "Pre-Sync Mod" - It does the same thing; downloads the mod first, to make sure it can.

New Button! "Delete Downloads" will purge your TempMods folder, starting off fresh.

New Button! "Cancel Sync" will try to cancel the downloads if it appears hung.

The Starting Splash Screen now has more information for you, including a list of Installed mods. You can view all the mods you have installed here, with handy buttons to do the following:

Go To - The Mod Launcher will take you to its Mod Screen

Play - Perform a Sync and starts the game

Uninstall - Deletes the mods if you are no longer interested in it.

When making a new game copy, the Mod Launcher will look for an existing Mods and TempMods folder. It'll ask you if you want them deleted. This should help with problems where multiple mods were being installed and ran.

As always, let me know if you see any problems.

Hi, i wanted too ask you something

i and a friend of me both have the mod launcher and can play it in singleplayer

we play Valmod bigpack .....

how can we play multiplayer?

do we need an extra server on nitrado/whatever

do we need another program?

and does the server need too be modded or is it enough, when we have the mods

sorry for the bad english and thx for the answer

Sorry, I did not see this earlier.

You can do:

1) Play MP game, where one of your hosts using your Single Player install. Then let them connect to your game by IP

or

2) Rent a server, and upload the server-side mod.

You will definitely need the mod installed on the server, as well as on the clients.

Hi, thanks for making this great program. It reminds me a lot of SKSE. However, I am having a problem with it currently trying to use the Craftworx_CompoPack. It is downloading COMPOPACK25 instead of the 29 that the mod is updated to and therefore giving me some weird bugs. Is that a problem with this program or the creator of said mod, not updating something on their end to relay to Mod Launcher?

I've tried just manually overwriting the files, but as soon as I hit play it checks them and then redownloads/overwrites. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work

Hi, thanks for making this great program. It reminds me a lot of SKSE. However, I am having a problem with it currently trying to use the Craftworx_CompoPack. It is downloading COMPOPACK25 instead of the 29 that the mod is updated to and therefore giving me some weird bugs. Is that a problem with this program or the creator of said mod, not updating something on their end to relay to Mod Launcher?

I've tried just manually overwriting the files, but as soon as I hit play it checks them and then redownloads/overwrites. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work

Glad it's working well for you!

It's my bad for the Craftwork / Compo Pack. I had the wrong link. I fixed it. Can you restart the Mod Launcher and try again?

• Crater Creator changed the title to The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die