Soon(tm) I hope.

😉

I probably got the idea from you so was thinking you would liek it :D

5 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Gam:

Soon(tm) I hope.

😉

I probably got the idea from you so was thinking you would liek it :D

Yes, Yes, a thousand times YES! No other game in my library even comes close! More fun, more replay value, it's just damn good.

Over 7,000 hours in this game and nothing keeps me coming back for more like this one.

ARK is the only other game that even comes close and it is just a little over half,

I was going to type something funny, but the more I thought about the game...

- all the effort the devs put into it.

- the almost endless games I played of it, making massive fortresses (one reached from bedrock to the top of the game!).

- all the "life and death" situations I (mostly) overcame. 

I just cant be flippant about a game that was such a close part of my life for so long.  Like a long loved pet I once had.

Buy it, unless $9 is a months pay where you live.

Edited by Aldranon (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Maharin said:

I want my money back for hours 3 through 14.  I'm happy with the other 6000 or so hours, though.

Hi,

Here's your 1 ct - we were generous and rounded up 😉

And yes, the game is worth it, especially so with friends. When we have "won" the game - as in having built a dastardly automated zombie processing plant for horde night, we just start over for the survival thrill of the early game again.

push2drop

On 5/1/2021 at 1:19 AM, Melita said:

Hello everyone,,

i rly love zombie games and have just seen this on steam, i was wondering wether i should buy it even thought the graphics dnt look the best and it isnt fully released yet,

help is appreciated.

Yes 

Just like Boidsters first answer in the thread.

The most common problem imho is: It's an open end sandbox world with no storyline. People that are used to storytelling singleplayer games (like Horizon Zero Dawn, Control, Metro, Tomb Raider, ...) often don't know what to do, as there is no instance that tells you what to do.

If you can deal with that, the rest of the game can be configured or handled by the player itself. E.g. If you don't like the tower defence and surviving horde night aspect, you can turn it off.If you don't like to build large bases from scratch, you don't need to, just modify POIs then.

And finally: Multiplayer. I don't like playing single player in games where i basically "create" the world myself. I also don't like playing with random players, even if it's PVE only.

So imho the best way to play is with some friends on a private server. At least one friend. ;)

And the game is not really expensive. As already mentioned above currently is also on sale on Humble.