Cant loot anything

Neko1992

Hello, i play 7 days on a server with my friends. I have a big porblem i cant loot anything. I have uninstall the game, kill my char and do other thinks but nothing has help. we didnt have mods on the server. I'm the only how had this problem and game or server newstart didn't help too. Hope you can help me soon. A oser one have some grafikbugs but a newstart from game help them or server new start.

Hope for soon help and nice Day

You probably should read this thread and provide your client log (after trying to loot some things). If you can also get the server log and server configuration file, that might help. Put the log files into Pastebin (pastebin.com) as shown in the thread. Please don't just dump all the text into a forum post.

With that info, I'm sure you can get some help.

8 hours ago, Neko1992 said:

i cant loot anything

This can happen if you log off or disconnect from a game while in a trader's inventory. The only fix I know is to reboot the server.

2 hours ago, Star69 said:

an issue with XUi

If you mean this line:

"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'XUi' is inactive!"

I get that in a game that starts and runs normally, so may not be an issue.

17 hours ago, Boidster said:
17 hours ago, Boidster said:

Pretty close! Here is the online link to your pasted file: https://justpaste.it/6sit8

Was the world created in a version prior to 19.4?

No I think on 19.03

16 hours ago, Star69 said:

There looks to be an issue with XUi being inactivated. Did you have a mod installed at some point???

No I didn’t have install any mods. I start the Server so where I get it from Nitrado. 

13 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

This can happen if you log off or disconnect from a game while in a trader's inventory. The only fix I know is to reboot the server.

If you mean this line:

"Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'XUi' is inactive!"

I get that in a game that starts and runs normally, so may not be an issue.

I have restart the server so many times and that didn’t help. 

Have you tried starting up a new map and seeing if the problem persists?

When you can't interact with the object, are you able to interact with other objects in the area?

Do you get the prompt to loot?

If you can't loot the object, have you switch items in your hands to see if you can now loot?

I would backup your saved game files/world externally then nuke all the files from the server, rebuild and upload your files back, then reverify the file integrity through the control panel twice and try again. If not, maybe contact their support and have them take a look at it on their end. Usually that's a server issue and/or dsync (general connection issues or mismatched files can do it too) from what I've seen (seen it once before). If you had corrupted game save files it likely would have said something in the log.

Edited by Jugginator (see edit history)

42 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Have you tried starting up a new map and seeing if the problem persists?

When you can't interact with the object, are you able to interact with other objects in the area?

Do you get the prompt to loot?

If you can't loot the object, have you switch items in your hands to see if you can now loot?

i can change items and use. i cant use my bike(mini, normal,) if i use it, it spawn on a other place where i was arrive before. then i cant take it back.

-are you able to interact with other objects in the area? yes and no. sometimes i can talk with the trader then not. but i can use the forge or chemie table, but then not my chest or something.

-have you switch items in your hands to see if you can now loot? yes didn't work

20 hours ago, Neko1992 said:

i can change items and use. i cant use my bike(mini, normal,) if i use it, it spawn on a other place where i was arrive before. then i cant take it back.

-are you able to interact with other objects in the area? yes and no. sometimes i can talk with the trader then not. but i can use the forge or chemie table, but then not my chest or something.

-have you switch items in your hands to see if you can now loot? yes didn't work

I have seen the same thing when you start getting long in the game.  My current playthrough I am at 118 days and every now and then I can't interact with objects when I have certain things in my hand.  I saw in your playthrough log files you are past day 200.  I wonder if some data is getting corrupted like Jugginator mentioned above that is causing the issue as you keep playing long into a saved game / map - I don't have any mods on my computer (never installed) so I have seen some wackiness with longer playthroughs - my recent one is during the last two bloodmoons, a radiated Steve spawned underneath my base and dug his way upwards.  No mining underneath and the previous BM I filled in all the open spaces I could with reinforced concrete.  Didn't stop him from spawning in again.  Going to see what happens in the next BM.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I seem to be having the same issue as well. Neither I nor the host have any mods installed, we are running on a 900MBPS network, I have uninstalled/reinstalled, verified integrity of game files, made a backup and wiped all game files with no result. I can join another server hosted by the same person and play my own without problems, it only seems to be happening with the one game. 

I checked my logs and I am getting tons of the following errors:

ERR [Steamworks.NET] NET: Could not send package to server

WRN [Steamworks.NET] NET: Tried to send a package while not connected to a server

My log: I had to cut out a ton of the repeating errors because it wouldn't load them all into the link sites

https://jpst.it/2ATBV

Host log:

https://jpst.it/2ATCt

Next time please open a new thread. The symptoms may be similar, but not being able to loot just means that the client lost connection to the server. And that can have dozens of different reasons

One thing I see is that Litenetlib connection failed and the client had to use steamnetworklib connection (and that often means that the server is a little difficult to reach). Does your friend host the game in his own home network or does he use a rented server? Does he operate a listed server or do you connect by IP?

If you log into the other game that is working, does your client log have a line "NF NET: LiteNetLib: Connection failed: ConnectionFailed" as well? If not then this might be the difference that makes one game working and the other not.

How does the other working server hosted compare to the faulty one, i.e. is it on the same machine with the same ports? Or on the same machine with different ports? Or on a different machine? You could also make a diff between the two serverconfig.xml files, remove any password lines and post it here, would show how they differ.

Is the game a long running game that just started to have problems or does it not work from the start? Did your friend change anything at the router (if it is served from home) or server config just before the problems started?

Please try to answer all questions and not only one (I say this because strangely 9 out of 10 people only answer 1 question when they are asked a few and think thats enough)

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)