Age of Oblivion - Alpha 7.10.21.2 - Stable (A21.2)

pipermac

50 minutes ago, Wolves Hero said:

Bad mod they many broken things, keep spammed null reference exception. I not recommended this mod many bug, I recommended Undead Legacy & Darkness Falls & war3zuk & some other mod have no issued & no error.

image.thumb.png.61ab5c08ad01ea3b583d43acf34b6976.png 

Then you did something wrong..... dont blame the mod it works fine!

• 2 months later...

Didn't see mention of it anywhere else so will put it here.  I am having a glitch with the quests.  It is stuck on one quest and I am unable to look at or switch to any others.  If I click on another quest or try to toggle it as active nothing happens.  I even finished the quest but it will not go away.  Any suggestions?

Untitled.png

On 1/12/2022 at 12:22 PM, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

Is the deep fryer a separate random schematic or is that supposed to spawn with the quest? i started the quest but can not make a deep fryer at the moment and do not see how to make one. 

If you are still looking for the deep fryer, build an "all ovens" and hold R to change the shape.  The Deep Fryer should be the last option.

i'm not sure if it was a bug, but when i tried to use the standard forge, it gave me a ton of red errors, (not the reference to an object error) something about else, if i use the advanced forge, it works fine, if i try it again today, and get the same errors i'll remember to screenshot it.

• pipermac changed the title to Age of Oblivion - Alpha 6.8 - Stable (A20.7)
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a Huge fan of this Mod and in my opinion it's better then all the rest that are available.  Is there going to be an Alpha 21 update on this Mod? If so when, I would like to prepare my server in advance. Thank You for all you do! Take Care!

• 2 months later...
  • pipermac changed the title to Age of Oblivion - Alpha 7.00.21.1 - Stable (A21.1) Its finally here!
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried installing it but something goes wrong... 

First I deleted 7 days, then installed the A21.1 version

Made a copy, installed the mod from the launcher. 

A lot of Null-references.... when starting.

Tried again with latest 7 days version. Same issue.

Any clues? 

• pipermac changed the title to Age of Oblivion - Alpha 7.10.21.2 - Stable (A21.2)
  • 2 months later...

Only 1 AOO 8k map is included but too small map size. I make bigger 14k map on Teragon.
I tried on Teragon World Generator still not detected AOO/MPLogue POI wilderness on tested 10k map, I doing edited added wilderness POI on 'Read POI Property List' & added POI folder 'Add Source Path' worked well got detected AOO/MPLogue wilderness POI but small issued AOO_Cave_02 AOO_Cave_03 don't worked not show up on map after finished generator.

AOO & MPLogue show up on map but cave not worked.

spacer.png

Edited on Read POI Property List added wilderness AOO & MPLogue POIs

spacer.png

Edited added AOO/MPLogue POIs folders

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Wolves Hero said:

Only 1 AOO 8k map is included but too small map size. I make bigger 14k map on Teragon.
I tried on Teragon World Generator still not detected AOO/MPLogue POI wilderness on tested 10k map, I doing edited added wilderness POI on 'Read POI Property List' & added POI folder 'Add Source Path' worked well got detected AOO/MPLogue wilderness POI but small issued AOO_Cave_02 AOO_Cave_03 don't worked not show up on map after finished generator.

AOO & MPLogue show up on map but cave not worked.

Not as familiar with Teragon but I do know that RWG doesn't always populate all the POIs.  This may not be an issue with the POI itself, but just not being picked to be placed on the map.

One thing you can do is to manually insert it into the game world.  I did try to find a thread to link here that explains the process, but I didn't see one when I searched.

just curious if i am missing something ( very possible) or if the chem station is broken. for the life of me i cant find where to put fuel in to run it and it will only run if i stay in the work station. any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...