sphereii

2 hours ago, CrypticGirl said:

I have a question.  Or a couple. XD

Does farming work the same as in vanilla?  Or does the severe cold ruin the crops?

Are there animal followers as well?

Farming was untouched by the mod, so you can expect it'll behave the same as vanilla.

Yes, there are.

Hi gang, looking forward to playing your mod but unfortunately cannot download it. Keep getting a 1GB download error. Have tried numerous devices but each time it cuts out at exactly 1GB. It's not our network or ISP as we can download much bigger files from all over. Could there be a limit on Github. 

1 hour ago, Urbanbru said:

Hi gang, looking forward to playing your mod but unfortunately cannot download it. Keep getting a 1GB download error. Have tried numerous devices but each time it cuts out at exactly 1GB. It's not our network or ISP as we can download much bigger files from all over. Could there be a limit on Github. 

There is no such limit on Github. The only limits github has are 100 meg per individual files, and that's for uploading, not downloading.

I was able to just sync the entire repo successfully.

How are you downloading it? 

1 hour ago, sphereii said:

Github is not reporting any issues; I just downloaded from the link in Chrome, and seems to work. 

Have you tried the Mod Launcher?

That did the trick, guess it's time to start using the mod launcher. Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Urbanbru said:

That did the trick, guess it's time to start using the mod launcher. Thanks for your help!

Mod Launcher uses a git library to download the individual files, so whatever was blocking the large single download was bypassed.

Good luck

3 hours ago, susumu0607 said:

Is it possible to display the version on the client and server screens?
You can see the client on the console screen, but if it's a server, you can't use it without permission.
Thank you for your consideration.

The version of the mod, or the version of 7 Days To Die installed?

22 hours ago, sphereii said:

The version of the mod, or the version of 7 Days To Die installed?

It's not on the mod version screen, right?
It is not possible to check the version on the server side and the client side during multiplayer.
You can check the version on the console screen, but you cannot use the version command without permission during multiplayer.
Therefore, I want you to indicate the version on the screen.

I played this mod back in 16 alpha.
In alpha 16, zombies couldn't dig deep, and that's why I really liked the mod. In alpha 19, this advantage disappeared from the game.
If now, you bury yourself deeply, then you will be dug up, for sure!
You still have to build a tall building for safety!
If in this mod, make it so that the zombies through the snow cannot find the player, make the zombie sensitivity to a maximum of 2 snow blocks, then the mod will be radically changed!
After that, you can safely dig tunnels and be safer under the snow!

1 hour ago, susumu0607 said:

It's not on the mod version screen, right?
It is not possible to check the version on the server side and the client side during multiplayer.
You can check the version on the console screen, but you cannot use the version command without permission during multiplayer.
Therefore, I want you to indicate the version on the screen.

I do not believe this is currently possible. It would require new work to add code to read a version file from the client and display it.

7 minutes ago, user2010 said:

I played this mod back in 16 alpha.
In alpha 16, zombies couldn't dig deep, and that's why I really liked the mod. In alpha 19, this advantage disappeared from the game.
If now, you bury yourself deeply, then you will be dug up, for sure!
You still have to build a tall building for safety!
If in this mod, make it so that the zombies through the snow cannot find the player, make the zombie sensitivity to a maximum of 2 snow blocks, then the mod will be radically changed!
After that, you can safely dig tunnels and be safer under the snow!

Is the current iteration of the mod not changing things radically enough?   

Well, how can I tell you :)
1. There will be an opportunity to enter from non-standard places.
2. Have to dig a lot. :)
If you change the sensitivity of the zombies, so that they do not feel the player under the SNOW blocks, 2 blocks in size (at least), then a huge variety will appear! There will be an opportunity to dig tunnels, cover houses with snow blocks! Build underground bases! At 16 alpha it was "almost".
Thanks!

2 minutes ago, user2010 said:

Well, how can I tell you :)
1. There will be an opportunity to enter from non-standard places.
2. Have to dig a lot. :)
If you change the sensitivity of the zombies, so that they do not feel the player under the SNOW blocks, 2 blocks in size (at least), then a huge variety will appear! There will be an opportunity to dig tunnels, cover houses with snow blocks! Build underground bases! At 16 alpha it was "almost".
Thanks!

Have you had a chance to play this version of the mod yet? There isn't many opportunities to dig tunnels.

That's a known vanilla issue.  WW does not change zombies at all.  Its fixable by adding Jax's zombie reach modlet, but that has the negative effect of shortening the reach of zombies so the can't hit the small animals in the creaturepacks.

Just now, CaptainGreen said:

Trader Hugh keeps disappearing all the time.

The game must be restart for him to appear

He appears for like 20 seconds and then he disappears again

Every time i enter his store he disappears and the cook is stuck inside the wall i can see his hands sticking out haha

Trader Hugh has been particularly troublesome. I may have to edit his prefab to work around it.