Build 173 unplayeble+vide

Roby94

2 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I've seen this bug before.   It's just that, a bug.   This is not indicative of the entire game.

I've reloaded before and that got rid of it.

I've reloaded as well but it works just for the houses near the character....if i go 2-3 houses far from where i reloaded it apears back

6 minutes ago, Junuxx said:

Did you generate a new world for this build?

yes....first time i deleted all 7 days files ...saves all that was with 7 days then reinstald ....its from the game...

1 minute ago, Xtrakicking said:

Yup. This bug has been present since A18 and it's still happening. To me, it happens everytime I load the world for the first time. The thing that worries me is not seeing it in the known bugs list for A19. Let's hope they fix it.

me and my friends didint had this bug until now.....with this b173 its the first time ...

16 minutes ago, Roby94 said:

I've reloaded as well but it works just for the houses near the character....if i go 2-3 houses far from where i reloaded it apears back

My guess would be to ditch that world, and delete the game.  Try again from a fresh reinstall might do the trick.

Just now, Ramethzer0 said:

My guess would be to ditch that world, and delete the game.  Try again from a fresh reinstall might do the trick.

we already tried 3 times but its still the same....when generets the world dosent gives that error or wrn or what is that...when we enter the game and walk arround in the game in the citys then its stars...first its with cant load damaged sedan and after 1 min the rest and we ghet those fantom blocks....thx for the sugestion....we have to wait for the next build and hoping that they will fix it until then no 7 days to die...only alpha 18...

Just now, Roby94 said:

we already tried 3 times but its still the same....when generets the world dosent gives that error or wrn or what is that...when we enter the game and walk arround in the game in the citys then its stars...first its with cant load damaged sedan and after 1 min the rest and we ghet those fantom blocks....thx for the sugestion....we have to wait for the next build and hoping that they will fix it until then no 7 days to die...only alpha 18...

That is @%$*#!ty and disappointing.   I hope you get a better answer sooner than that.

3 hours ago, Roby94 said:

https://easyupload.io/gxuea3

the output log....when first time A19 vas relesed it worked perfect....now its just awfull....its the same problem for my friend and we all have different pc/laptop....we kinda wonder what kind of wersion does the youtubers have that none of them have this problem.....

Im suffering from this bug on A18 stable so its not really a new thing. Thought i do have an advice for it, you need to find the exact texture what starts the situation.

For me its usually those layered steel beam textures, if nothing helps remove the entire house from there. Face it, quit and reload.

36 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Im suffering from this bug on A18 stable so its not really a new thing. Thought i do have an advice for it, you need to find the exact texture what starts the situation.

For me its usually those layered steel beam textures, if nothing helps remove the entire house from there. Face it, quit and reload.

i have a lot of those Wrn bugs...if i walk around in all the cityis that i have on the map i think 40 % i have to remove from the game...thx for the advice ...il wait and hope that they wil fix it for the next build....until then no 7 days...

Just now, katarynna said:

there is a thread in the support subforum that seems to describe a similar issue.

after i posted here i started to search and yea  a lot of people have this bug and they cant do anithing to fix it...only way to exit the game and reload it but it fix only the house near the character...then it appears to other houses...its prety anoying to reload the game evry 5 - 10 minutes...

19 minutes ago, katarynna said:

you can type "poi" in the console. This fixes the issue of the distant poi not unloading, but removed the ability to see distant poi's. Not sure if that is a trade off you are willing to make, but it's there.

poi ...its not worcking in the console

14 minutes ago, Darthjake said:

I've gotten this issue a few times, but usually closing the game down and restarting fixes it for me at least.

it fixes  for me too until i move 2-3 houses far from the reload point..then it starts to appear at other houses....i thinck its some rendering bug

17 minutes ago, Loevgreen said:

Steam has an option to validate or confirm integrity of files if you right click a game and choose properties -> local files.

No idea if it will help, but maybe worth a try?

ive tried evryting ....i even loverd the grass to half  from bioms xml for better performance but but doesent help...only the fun pimps can fix this s***t...they ruined the game with this build....until now it worcked better than ever

12 hours ago, Roby94 said:

after i posted here i started to search and yea  a lot of people have this bug and they cant do anithing to fix it...only way to exit the game and reload it but it fix only the house near the character...then it appears to other houses...its prety anoying to reload the game evry 5 - 10 minutes...

You can try to pois command to if it fixes it also one thing i noticed is that the more you spend time around the @%$*#!ed up areas they seem to bug less and less like as if the system finally manages to find the right textures for them.

3 hours ago, Solomon said:

You can try to pois command to if it fixes it also one thing i noticed is that the more you spend time around the @%$*#!ed up areas they seem to bug less and less like as if the system finally manages to find the right textures for them.

i wil try...thx for the info

Archived