Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)

stallionsden

23 minutes ago, crazywildfire said:

Cool, agree take the time you need. We appreciate what you do to keep the mods going and up to date. If I come across anything else I'll let ya know. 

On a side note I can't remember who's mod it was a few years ago. Maybe a mix of a few but would like to find more plants/trees mod. Maybe when it goes gold we will see more mods come about. I'm sure it is a pain to keep updating them every alpha lol. 

Yeh looking forward to the game going gold on one hand tbh  lol but on the other love all the goodies we get from tfp each update to.. argh the dilemmas and internal fights I have with meself over it lol. Scary tho I don't know which is winning haha

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

@crazywildfire   Building on Neb's fix above - it also needs adding for the Study Desk and Armory Workbench, and any other workbench that you have added.  This is in the xui/ruleset section, where each workstation has it's own window_group.

<window_group name="workstation_studyDesk" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup" open_backpack_on_open="true" close_compass_on_open="true">

<window_group name="workstation_workstationOven" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup" open_backpack_on_open="true" >

<window_group name="workstation_ArmoryWorkBench" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup" open_backpack_on_open="true" close_compass_on_open="true">

<window_group name="workstation_AmmoWeaponWorkBench" controller="XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup" open_backpack_on_open="true" close_compass_on_open="true">

Edited by paulj_3 (see edit history)

Good day Stallionsden,

Having a small issue with "Working oven and sink mod" ... after installing it ... when in game I started to get a delay in the sound by a few second after a couple of minutes of playing ... (Like you close a door or open something and the sound of that would happen a few second later) ... I believed this happened in the A19 version also ... but after removing mod from folder and going back into game ... sound was fine again, tried it a couple of times to make sure it was the mod.

So, When you get a chance you might want to take look at that.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Older Gamer ..😌

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

1 hour ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day Stallionsden,

Having a small issue with "Working oven and sink mod" ... after installing it ... when in game I started to get a delay in the sound by a few second after a couple of minutes of playing ... (Like you close a door or open something and the sound of that would happen a few second later) ... I believed this happened in the A19 version also ... but after removing mod from folder and going back into game ... sound was fine again, tried it a couple of times to make sure it was the mod.

So, When you get a chance you might want to take look at that.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Older Gamer ..😌

Thank you will take a look when I can and fix as soon as possible. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.  

10 hours ago, JetPackT_Rex said:

I don't know if its just me or the mods, Expanded Traps has been added to my mods list on Vortex.  But still does not show up on game! Any help? Thanks!

Don't use vortex sorry so unsure as to why  

23 minutes ago, drakrochma said:

Hi

can I use all these mods by simply copying the to the server / are all mods serverside only?

If yes, what would be the correct folder?

I tried \Mods, but it did not work.

7daysswerver.png

I always think having them on client and serverside is always best practice  tho there are no resource folders or dll edits etc so server should be fine.

Mods folder 📂  is the correct folder.

Check your console when the game is loading and see if they show in the loading mods section. 

13 minutes ago, SolidSnake99 said:

Thank you so much for keeping these updated. Im struggling how to craft survivor notes , it has a little hammer next to it and i have the excess bookes required to make them into the notes. Any ideas?

Have you crafted a study desk 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)