Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)

stallionsden

11 hours ago, drakrochma said:

Hi,

I did a clean install of 7 days and used your modlets.

After doing so, I can no longer place the cooking pot as tool in the fire place.

Is there something known like this and is there a way to fix this?

All 3 tools-slots are missing.

:(

Which mods exactly are you using. I updated the reusable bowls that fixed the issue of tools not appearing in campfire yesterday.

When did you last dl the modlets also

Hi stallionsden, I've been trying some of the modlets on A20 (b238) and they seem to be working so far, but on the Foods one,  I have found that no matter the value i put on the prob="" section of the Loot.xml they seem to be having a 100% spawn Rate.

I believe ate0ate was mentioning this last sunday a previous of pages back

This is the list of Mods I currently use:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Drakox said:

Hi stallionsden, I've been trying some of the modlets on A20 (b238) and they seem to be working so far, but on the Foods one,  I have found that no matter the value i put on the prob="" section of the Loot.xml they seem to be having a 100% spawn Rate.

I believe ate0ate was mentioning this last sunday a previous of pages back

This is the list of Mods I currently use:

spacer.png

Yes I need to do a loot balance o most these modlets atm tho my focus is on getting the cp out then will focus on the loot.

5 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Yes I need to do a loot balance o most these modlets atm tho my focus is on getting the cp out then will focus on the loot.

Awesome, I don't do much coding or anything but I like to tinker with XML's I'd be glad to assist in testing if you need to run any tests  

stallionsden I think I got it to work properly, the Lootgoup got updated to groupCupboard01 and the prob= gort changed to loot_prob_template="" acoirding to the new Loot probabilities

So I updated my loot.xml file on the Valmar Foods directory to this:

<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupCupboard01']">
    <item name="Bag Of Hot Chips" loot_prob_template="medLow"/>
    <item name="Bag Of Chips" loot_prob_template="medLow"/>
	<item name="Candy Bar" loot_prob_template="medLow"/>
	<item name="Ramen Noodles" loot_prob_template="medLow"/>
  </append>

I did some tests and change the Hot Chips to guaranteed and only the ones I marked as guaranteed were guaranteed,

This are the new Loot Prob groups:

<!-- *** A20_Loot_Probabilities_Templates -->
	<lootprobtemplate name="veryLow">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".05"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="low">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".20"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="medLow">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".35"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="med">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".5"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="medHigh">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".63"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="high">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob=".75"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>
	<lootprobtemplate name="guaranteed">
		<loot level="1,999999" prob="1"/>
	</lootprobtemplate>

Aand sorry for posting multiple times, but I hadn't opened a supply crate, same issue my supply crate was full to the brim with items, I checked the loot.xml on that mod's directory and all the items had prob=".05" as their probability, switched them to loot_prob_template="veryLow" to c onfirm if this fixes the issue, i'll keep y'all posted about that.

I also checked the Animal Snares mod and it also had the old prob="" setting which I updated, I haven't set up any snares but Ill give it a go and will also let y'all know.

Animal snares edit gave an error so I revrted it 

Edited by Drakox
oops (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, Raylight said:

Firstly Thanks! These Mods are great! 

Just got one little Issue. The combat axe from the "Expanded Weapons and Tools"-Mod looks a bit weird in A20. It works. Just the visual (Including animation) does'nt look like an axe.

Haha yeh I saw that thought it was hilarious killing a z with a rag . 

I will fix if you wish

So I encountered some kind of bug or something in the study desk. I tried looking to see if I could get the drone and its mods using my survivor notes and after clicking on one of the listed options I got that. Now that box reopens and keeps repeating that red message endlessly every time I open the study desk. The desk also lost its output box and the screen is stuck displaying the build requirements for the drone mod I clicked.spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Cursed1217 said:

So I encountered some kind of bug or something in the study desk. I tried looking to see if I could get the drone and its mods using my survivor notes and after clicking on one of the listed options I got that. Now that box reopens and keeps repeating that red message endlessly every time I open the study desk. The desk also lost its output box and the screen is stuck displaying the build requirements for the drone mod I clicked.spacer.png

Argh haven't added the drone yet will do that shortly. 

Also destroy the study desk should fix it

2 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Argh haven't added the drone yet will do that shortly. 

Also destroy the study desk should fix it

I tried that. The new one also went immediately into the same thing. It's like it remembered. I didn't try closing the game and reopening it so I'll take a look at it sometime tomorrow when I play again to see if that reset it.

• Roland changed the title to Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)
  • Roland locked this topic