Valmars A20 MODLETS (Outdated)

stallionsden

• 2 months later...

Hello, I've been using Valmars Ammo Dismantling, Valmars Expanded Ammo Types, Valmars Expanded Clothing, Valmars Expanded Player Storage, Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls, Valmars Working Ovens and Sinks, ValmodFoods. I decided to remove them and when I start the game I get this error, all my items that I keep in the seller's area are gone, is it possible how to fix it? I see only one way, to move all the things in a personal store and then remove these modlets.

Снимок.PNG

2 hours ago, Denya said:

Hello, I've been using Valmars Ammo Dismantling, Valmars Expanded Ammo Types, Valmars Expanded Clothing, Valmars Expanded Player Storage, Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls, Valmars Working Ovens and Sinks, ValmodFoods. I decided to remove them and when I start the game I get this error, all my items that I keep in the seller's area are gone, is it possible how to fix it? I see only one way, to move all the things in a personal store and then remove these modlets.

Снимок.PNG

Re add the modlet/s you removed  then open cm menu and put the stuff from valmars in it then close it. 

Then remove the modlet  

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

6 часов назад жеребцы сказал:

Повторно добавьте удаленные модлеты, затем откройте меню cm и поместите в него данные из valmars, затем закройте его. 

Затем удалите модлет 

Thank you, but I can't figure out how to put the data from valmars in cm, can you tell me more?

2 hours ago, Denya said:

Thank you, but I can't figure out how to put the data from valmars in cm, can you tell me more?

Oh I meant drag the items you have in the world or your containers or back pack etc and drag them into the cm menu thus deleting them from the game.

Or you could just simply drop on ground and wait for them to de spawn.

1 hour ago, stallionsden said:

Oh I meant drag the items you have in the world or your containers or back pack etc and drag them into the cm menu thus deleting them from the game.

Or you could just simply drop on ground and wait for them to de spawn.

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • stallionsden changed the title to Valmars A20 MODLETS

Thank you so much for the updates. That is a whole lotta mods! Just to let you know the loot spawns seem really high. Most notably using Armory Workbench, Expanded Traps, and Survivor Notes. I am averaging two trap schematic books, trap fuel, two survivor notes, and multiple armory bench sewing kits per trash pile. Every little pile I have come across in the roadways has contained these things. It seems to be that they are there 100% of the time but the amount varies. Those sewing kits were crazy common in a19 but they're really insane now. I haven't tried Expanded Foods yet to see if the loot is the same for that mod but it is next on my list to try. Sorry to point out things like that. I feel like an entitled brat lol.

7 minutes ago, ate0ate said:

Thank you so much for the updates. That is a whole lotta mods! Just to let you know the loot spawns seem really high. Most notably using Armory Workbench, Expanded Traps, and Survivor Notes. I am averaging two trap schematic books, trap fuel, two survivor notes, and multiple armory bench sewing kits per trash pile. Every little pile I have come across in the roadways has contained these things. It seems to be that they are there 100% of the time but the amount varies. Those sewing kits were crazy common in a19 but they're really insane now. I haven't tried Expanded Foods yet to see if the loot is the same for that mod but it is next on my list to try. Sorry to point out things like that. I feel like an entitled brat lol.

Hi ate0ate

Thanks you will take a look at the loot tables of them. I hadn't adjusted anything purely fixed to a20.. will go thru them again . 

Might look at the loot tables for Buffed Supply Crate Drops too. They're possibly a little too buffed!  I got like 15-20 books, over a dozen stacks each of nitrate, wood, stone, and coal, thousands of ammo, and a bunch of misc other stuff from my first crate. It's nice to get extra goodies but that feels like a little too much to me. XD (If others disagree, feel free to discount me!)

And thank you very much for the updates! It's great to have things working again. :)

Edited by Canaa (see edit history)

Something is going on with the reusable cooking bowl. I tried without the mod and everything seems to be ok. I tried taking all mods out just incase another mod wasn't matching well with it and only ran the game with this mod. Even with running the game with only this mod seems to break things. 

So with this mod the camp fire seems to be missing the placeholders for the grill, pot and beaker so can't cook things without them.

Also a request if possible, I like your working oven and sink mod. I know it isn't your responsibility to do this and if you don't want to I understand just thought I would ask. I'm using khaines 60 slot backpack mod. When using it and I open the working oven it doesn't show my backpack. Would it be possible to adjust something for it to show? If not like I said I understand. If so greatly appreciated.

Also thanks for what you have done as well. 

10 minutes ago, crazywildfire said:

Something is going on with the reusable cooking bowl. I tried without the mod and everything seems to be ok. I tried taking all mods out just incase another mod wasn't matching well with it and only ran the game with this mod. Even with running the game with only this mod seems to break things. 

So with this mod the camp fire seems to be missing the placeholders for the grill, pot and beaker so can't cook things without them.

Also a request if possible, I like your working oven and sink mod. I know it isn't your responsibility to do this and if you don't want to I understand just thought I would ask. I'm using khaines 60 slot backpack mod. When using it and I open the working oven it doesn't show my backpack. Would it be possible to adjust something for it to show? If not like I said I understand. If so greatly appreciated.

Also thanks for what you have done as well. 

hi crazywildfire - 

will take a look at the bowls one and see what is going on there. 

I am not good with ui unfort so i can take a look but cant guarantee anything at this stage. 

Stallionsden

All good. If you can you can if you cant you cant. Thanks for at least checking.

Also wanted to add that I'm having same issue with loot spawns as well. The trap books seem to be 2 in just about every other pile. Sewing kits seem to be high as well. Then chips, chocolate and noodles along with a random item seem to come in 99% of cabinets. Like day one and I have 10 of both chips, 10 chocolates, 10 noodles. 10 tap books. I have only looted a few cars and one poi. So definitely high. Not sure what would of changed from A19 to A20 to cause the mod to do that but just wanted to bring it to awareness.

Once again thanks

Yeah, the food spawns are high in the food expansion for sure. Seems like the Pallets mod from your mods is also really really crazy. I don't think this is limited to yours and the valmer mods either. I've noticed other mods that add loot sometimes are going crazy too. I wonder if its some sort of bug or vanilla game issue? I don't know. Something is up though.

I have put prob values on them in the Pallets etc haven't touched the vakuesbi vaamrs but they all need a good loot balance for sure I can agree and I def need more hours in the day as atm I am needing to get the compopack out to. But will def be going over all these to and get em levelled.

Take all of the time that you need. Its no problem. It was just a pretty strange issue after I looked at the loot values myself and they looked good but what was happening in-game didn't match up. I'm just glad someone else had the same issue. I thought maybe I was going crazy or messed something obscure up somewhere myself lol.

8 minutes ago, ate0ate said:

Take all of the time that you need. Its no problem. It was just a pretty strange issue after I looked at the loot values myself and they looked good but what was happening in-game didn't match up. I'm just glad someone else had the same issue. I thought maybe I was going crazy or messed something obscure up somewhere myself lol.

Yeh going to take a look and see what I can do on my end. Thankyou and appreciate the feedback soi can address any issues you all have 

Cool, agree take the time you need. We appreciate what you do to keep the mods going and up to date. If I come across anything else I'll let ya know. 

On a side note I can't remember who's mod it was a few years ago. Maybe a mix of a few but would like to find more plants/trees mod. Maybe when it goes gold we will see more mods come about. I'm sure it is a pain to keep updating them every alpha lol.