STALLIONSDENS & VALMARS A21 Modlets

stallionsden

1 hour ago, Psilocin said:

Would you mind telling me where I can find the item in a list then?

I've had no luck looking through the xmls for the mod.

Loot.xml it be in. 

Off top off me head if you remember what type a pallet you got it from should again narrow it down. 

EDIT:

Eventually I will get to it and add new stuff as it comes in and remove these type a things from it.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

On 10/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, Netwit2008 said:

Speaking of which, does anyone know the mod limit for 7 Days? I had like 241 mods on my Oblivion game, with very few issues. I'm getting close to 50 mods on this game, and I'm wondering if adding more than that will cause any problems.

I have not heard of a limit on these forums but I'm also interested if anyone knows of one

. I've played games with about 100-110 mods loaded and the only issues I ran into are:

- The game takes quite awhile to load up.  I just hit F1 while it loads to make sure its still loading/moving along.

- It starts getting difficult to load that many mods without some of them causing issues for others. I've found I generally like loading an overhaul mod (currently trying Subquakes "Undead Legacy") and then I load whatever else I want on top of it, and then remove whatever mods have issues loading.

- If mods do have issues loading and you go "they're just warnings! not errors! No problem!" you may find out when you're deep into the game, suddenly some item or recipe or something won't work right...all that time playing and you hit a wall.  I had that happen once where an ingredient for something never appeared, because it didn't get put into any loot, so I could not craft something I needed.

19 minutes ago, doughphunghus said:

I have not heard of a limit on these forums but I'm also interested if anyone knows of one

. I've played games with about 100-110 mods loaded and the only issues I ran into are:

- The game takes quite awhile to load up.  I just hit F1 while it loads to make sure its still loading/moving along.

- It starts getting difficult to load that many mods without some of them causing issues for others. I've found I generally like loading an overhaul mod (currently trying Subquakes "Undead Legacy") and then I load whatever else I want on top of it, and then remove whatever mods have issues loading.

- If mods do have issues loading and you go "they're just warnings! not errors! No problem!" you may find out when you're deep into the game, suddenly some item or recipe or something won't work right...all that time playing and you hit a wall.  I had that happen once where an ingredient for something never appeared, because it didn't get put into any loot, so I could not craft something I needed.

Thank you! I've been wondering. With your mod I just added, I'm right at 49. No problems with lag or stutter really. I always just cross my fingers and unpack, lol

Now I'll do you one better on the problems from installing mods willy nilly. I did something, someone suggested it might have been due to a changing leveling type of mod or something. But anywho, after I installed a few I went in and my girl was back to zero EVERYthing related to her. She had none of her boss ass tools, her clothing, and *gasp* she had gone back to a new spawn, with no levels or books read. I had been up there and had good stuff, so I was so outdone! Luckily I realized I could "reimburse" her for her losses via the creative menu, so I got her back up to speed. But it did change my game stage too I think. Thankfully, my house and all my stuff there had not changed in any way.

All in all a hard lesson to learn about being sure I understand things when I install them, and not to do too many at once, lmao!

Note: I left you a message on your modlet thread regarding the You've got mail modlet. 

The animal fix did just what is says, and more.

It seems the overall invisible animal count may have taken away slots away from other solo spawning zombies as well. The more days that passed, the more barren it became.

Restarting the server with this mod was an instant change and felt like Day 1 all over again in that regard. 😜

2 hours ago, arramus said:

The animal fix did just what is says, and more.

It seems the overall invisible animal count may have taken away slots away from other solo spawning zombies as well. The more days that passed, the more barren it became.

Restarting the server with this mod was an instant change and felt like Day 1 all over again in that regard. 😜

Thats great to hear your game is working as you like with more zs now to 🙂

On 7/6/2020 at 7:00 AM, stallionsden said:

OPEN DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

***WARNING Not compatible with Open Door Syndromes and Open Door Syndrome 1****

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO

This mod does the same thing opened door syndrome does except allows the respawn of containers thru out the world and lock picking additions

NOTES

- This makes all loot containers respawn that have a open version and randomlooter block

- A stage has 63 ticks before it goes to the next stage.

- Roughly 7 hours (441 minutes) before a container respawns.

- Changed the possibility of a full container to spawn to be 100% due to the possibility of one going a really long time of respawning. IE: A container goes thru 441 minutes then the randomlooter of that container picks a empty again therefore you would have to wait another 441 minutes to possibly get a full container and ofc the cycle would repeat.

FIXED

- Fixed pillcase not opening once looted

- Fixed mircrowave destroying on open

****WARNING****

Disregard yellow text that can be seen in console -

Those warnings are nothing important. Just means there is a repeating cycle of down / upgrades. x goes to y goes to z goes to x.

I disregarded two lines of yellow text for almost a week now, until I came across the block in question while fortifying a POI for a 7-14 day base while I was building my main.

They were [bunkBedMade1] and [bunkBedMessy1], both of which are over downgrade limit. The looping is making it so I can't get rid of it even with Dev Tools, and it's still giving exp for destroying each stage, regardless of how many times I've tried.

I'm currently ignoring the bed and building around it, as it's currently only a temp base to get me through the first two hordes, but it's still a problem for others to run into a block that can't be removed.

11 minutes ago, NazT_DragN said:

I disregarded two lines of yellow text for almost a week now, until I came across the block in question while fortifying a POI for a 7-14 day base while I was building my main.

They were [bunkBedMade1] and [bunkBedMessy1], both of which are over downgrade limit. The looping is making it so I can't get rid of it even with Dev Tools, and it's still giving exp for destroying each stage, regardless of how many times I've tried.

I'm currently ignoring the bed and building around it, as it's currently only a temp base to get me through the first two hordes, but it's still a problem for others to run into a block that can't be removed.

Destroy the block underneath it normally works. And will take a look when I can. Bit busy for the next couple days unfort. 

On 11/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, stallionsden said:

Destroy the block underneath it normally works. And will take a look when I can. Bit busy for the next couple days unfort. 

No biggie. Just doing a quick FYI.

It's not too consistent, but breaking the block under works more times than not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

got No Digging Zombies and no other mods. I feel like it's not working properly or is missing some zed's weapon/body part, cause it's the second blood moon horde in a row (i'm at day 21 now) that i'm finding the start of a hole in the ground (earth block) above my base. Only one block for now, i guess will be more progressing with the game. I can clearly see damaged earth blocks all around the hole.. can you check it out?

5 hours ago, Viriais said:

Hi,

got No Digging Zombies and no other mods. I feel like it's not working properly or is missing some zed's weapon/body part, cause it's the second blood moon horde in a row (i'm at day 21 now) that i'm finding the start of a hole in the ground (earth block) above my base. Only one block for now, i guess will be more progressing with the game. I can clearly see damaged earth blocks all around the hole.. can you check it out?

Hi viriais 

Is it gravel by chance above you by chance. 

But will def check it out.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:11 AM, stallionsden said:

STALLIONSDENS NUCLEAR POWER

- Sick of having to refill your generators every few minutes. Not to mention carrying those heavy engines and placing them in the Generator.

- Over the constant changing of Batteries for your battery bank. Lugging those heavy batteries around.

- Sick of the sun not charging your god damn solar cells to charge your solar bank to charge your stuff.

WELL WAIT NO MORE

* With the Nuclear Powered Generator you get to lift even heavier Engines, Thats great for your back.

* Lug dangerous toxics nuclear batteries now instead of the safer acid version into your Nuclear Battery Bank

* And well the sun just got a whole lot brighter in answering your prayers with the you beaut Nuclear solar Bank

* Your nuclear batteries/engine/solarcells run out. Well then easily recharge them

* Vanilla Car Batteries, Solar Cells and Small Engines can now also be recharged/repaired, If nuclear scares you.

Is this still working with 19.2 b4? I added it to the server and client and was able to finally build the generator and battery bank, but no electricity comes out. They're both turned on and look like they work

2 hours ago, xeroendo said:

Is this still working with 19.2 b4? I added it to the server and client and was able to finally build the generator and battery bank, but no electricity comes out. They're both turned on and look like they work

Yeh I am looking into why it dont work on a server but works perfectly on sp. Any error logs on the server you could provide at all. 

2 hours ago, Viriais said:

Nope, not gravel.

Are zeds able to dig on gravel w/ this mod, tho?

(thank you very much!)

Well code says no but they do occasionally I found on gravel. Will also look into this one. 

3 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Yeh I am looking into why it dont work on a server but works perfectly on sp. Any error logs on the server you could provide at all. 

Well code says no but they do occasionally I found on gravel. Will also look into this one. 

I don't see any errors pop up at all, unfortunately. 

I'll start debug mode to see if there's anything, give me a few and I'll check back.

5 hours ago, jksthe2nd said:

Hi, recently found your Anti Block Bullets mod, and it seems there's no .44 Magnum ammo of any kind that doesn't damage blocks, did you by chance miss those? Or is stuff just not working properly on my end?

you require the right book/perk and progression to unlock the ap and hp magnum ammo -

bookEnforcerHPAmmo

bookEnforcerAPAmmo

the 44mag ammo you require - perkEnforcerComplete

Altho i noticed i dont have a unlock line on that one will test it out further to see working or needs fixing.

UPDATE: OPEN DOOR SYNDROME WITH RESPAWN AND LOCK PICKING ADDITIONS

Fixed:

Bedmade1  infinite downgrade loop unable to destroy

In regards to Nuclear Power mod.

I dont have access to a server at this moment will try to get a server version working tho.

Anti Block Bullets - Magnum bullets are there and working. 

No Digging Zombies - Could not reproduce them destroying terrain. More info required (IE: Any particular z doing the digging or)

I know it won't help you in any way, but I attach the photo of the hole digged at the first 7th day blood moon horde. I'm pretty sure no blocks are destroyed in normal night (but i think they're not even aggroed&digging at this stage during regular nights), but they are in blood moon nights.

Could it be animals? (i don't even know if animals do dig or they don't)

Immagine.png

48 minutes ago, Viriais said:

I know it won't help you in any way, but I attach the photo of the hole digged at the first 7th day blood moon horde. I'm pretty sure no blocks are destroyed in normal night (but i think they're not even aggroed&digging at this stage during regular nights), but they are in blood moon nights.

Could it be animals? (i don't even know if animals do dig or they don't)

Immagine.png

If it is animals digging like the wolf maybe the mod doesn't stop that. I only tested zs. 

Mainly the Arlene and the biker. And sat underground while they dug and no terrain was destroyed. I tried on gravel (the weakest of em all) and forest ground. 

As for them being agro'ed it shouldn't matter the code says 0 damage to terrain. Hmmm will keep looking into it tho the more info i get whether helpful or not the better 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)